Bài hát: Pushing Me Away
Ca sĩ: Linkin Park
Lời bài hát:
I've lied to you
The same way that I always do
This is the last smile
That I'll fake for the sake of being with you
(Everything falls apart
Even the people who never frown
Eventually break down)
The sacrifice of hiding in a lie
(Everything has to end
You'll soon find we're out of time left
To watch it all unwind)
The sacrifice is never knowing
Why I never walked away
Why I played myself this way
Now I see you're testing me pushes me away
Why I never walked away
Why I played myself this way
Now I see your testing me pushes me away
I've tried like you
To do everything you wanted too
This is the last time
I'll take the blame for the sake of being with you
(Everything falls apart
Even the people who never frown
Eventually break down)
The sacrifice of hiding in a lie
(Everything has to end
You'll soon find we're out of time left
To watch it all unwind)
The sacrifice is never knowing
Why I never walked away
Why I played myself this way
Now I see you're testing me pushes me away
Why I never walked away
Why I played myself this way
Now I see you're testing me pushes me away
(We're all out of time
This is how we find how it all unwinds)
The sacrifice of hiding in a lie
(We're all out of time
This is how we find how it all unwinds)
The sacrifice is never knowing
Why I never walked away
Why I played myself this way
Now I see you're testing me pushes me away
Why I never walked away
Why I played myself this way
Now I see you're testing me pushes me away
Pushes me away
Lời dịch:
Anh đã nói dối em
Giống như cách em vẫn thường làm
Đây là nụ cười cuối cùng
Anh sẽ ngụy tạo vì lợi ích được bên em
Tất cả mọi thứ tan biến rồi
Kể cả những người không bao h thấy vẻ khó chịu
Cuối cùng cũng suy sụp
Sự hy sinh cho sự che giấu này là 1 lời nói dối
Mọi thứ đã đi đến hồi kết
Em sẽ sớm tìm ra quãng thời gian chúng ta bỏ lại để thấy nó cứ trôi đi
Tại sao anh không bao h ra đi
Tại sao anh lại đùa giỡn với chính mình theo cách này
Bâyh anh hiểu em đang kiểm tra anh đẩy anh ra xa
Tại sao anh không bao h ra đi
Tại sao anh lại đùa giỡn với chính mình theo cách này
Bâyh anh hiểu em đang kiểm tra anh đẩy anh ra xa
Anh đã cố gắng giống như em
Làm mọi thứ em cũng muốn làm
Đây là lần cuối
Anh sẽ nhận lấy sự khiển trách này vì lợi ích được ở bên em
Lặp lại
