Phạm Anh

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
9 ❤︎ Bài viết: 3239 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 1,377 Tìm: 0
Bài hát: Ready for the World

Ca sĩ: VCHA


Ca khúc "Ready for the World" của VCHA truyền tải thông điệp về sự quyết tâm, tự tin và không sợ hãi. Lời bài hát thể hiện ý tưởng rằng nhân vật chính sẵn sàng đối mặt với thử thách và khám phá thế giới, nhưng cũng đặt câu hỏi liệu thế giới có sẵn sàng chấp nhận và thừa nhận sự hiện diện của họ hay không.


Lời bài hát:

There's a thrill that I like

And it's taking over my mind

Not knowing what is waiting on the

Other side of this door

But I turn the doorknob

And I'm telling me to unlock

This fire in me is burning deeply

And I can't wait anymore

Yes I got doubt sitting in the back of my mind

Tryna pull me behind

But I ain't trying to hear it no no no

Rise or fall, make or break, I don't care

Either way I ain't scared

I just gotta give me

Give me a chance

I'm ready for the world

Is the world ready for me

I wanna see the world

Does the world wanna see me

I'm ready for the world

Is the world ready for me

I wanna see the world

Does the world wanna see me

I got an ace in my pocket

And I'm ready to show it

And there's an itty bitty chance

That I just might blow it

But I got time on my side

So there's no need to hurry

I'll enjoy the ride, what's the worry

I know I'll be fine

A few scars won't stop me to fight

Cause all I can do is trust myself to

Rise when I fall every time

This doubt sitting in the back of my mind

Tryna pull me behind

But I ain't tryna hear it no no no

Rise or fall, make or break, I don't care

Either way I'm not scared

I just gotta give me

Give me a chance

I'm ready for the world

Is the world ready for me

I wanna see the world

Does the world wanna see me

I'm ready for the world

Is the world ready for me

I wanna see the world

Does the world wanna see me

We go

Each day every night

Having the time of our life

Let's get it (let's get it)

Let's get it (let's get it)

Work hard play hard

Ain't no reason we would stop

Let's get it (let's get it)

Let's get it (let's get it)

It's on the tip of my tongue I can taste it

It's in my reach and I'm not gonna waste it

It's now or never, so I go

I can take it and I know

So let's go

Cause you know yeah

I'm ready for the world

Is the world ready for me (Is it ready for me)

I wanna see the world

Does the world wanna see me

(Does it wanna see me)

I'm ready for the world

Is the world ready for me

(Coming on to the scene)

I wanna see the world

Does the world wanna see me

(You better get ready)​
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back