Phạm Anh

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
9 ❤︎ Bài viết: 3239 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 977 Tìm: 0
Bài hát: Rebel

Ca sĩ: TVXQ!


TVXQ đang kỷ niệm 20 năm thành lập bằng việc phát hành album tiếng Hàn đầu tiên sau 5 năm. Bài hát có giai điệu sôi động, rất mới mẻ và thú vị. Lời bài hát khắc họa quãng đường mà TVXQ đã đi cho tới nay, cũng thể hiện quyết tâm hướng về phía trước của họ.


Lời bài hát:

Can you feel it?

Tell me if you with it

Ay ay ay

Like a king 갈망의

Power of the game

확신의 길을 걷는 난

다를 뿐

붉게 물드는 먼동

힘을 내 안에 쥐었어

Don't need permission

믿는 대로 가려 해

빛나기만을 위해

세상에 온 건 아닐 테니

Game의 규칙을 깨

내가 믿는 대로 Go oh oh

Can you feel it?

Tell me if you with it

벽을 깨고

On and on and on

Bringing the energy

Building the energy

이 걸음은 Never stop

Take it up 끝까지

Bringing the energy

Building the energy

멈추지 않는

We rising vibration

맞아 I'm a trouble

Break the rules like a rebel

굽혀지지 않는 쾌거

빛을 거슬러 거꾸로 Wow

다 원하잖아

Don't you want it huh?

반항하는 Trouble

Break the rules like a rebel

머물지 않고 싶어

외로이 혼자여도 Oh oh

날 지배할 수 없어

앞으로 앞으로 갈 테니

Can you feel it?

Tell me if you with it

벽을 깨고

On and on and on

Bringing the energy

Building the energy

이 걸음은 Never stop

Take it up 끝까지

흔들리지 않는

무언의 선 그 앞에 서

세계는 부서져

다시 고개를 드는 나

살아감에 중독된

멈추지 않는 Dreams

빛나는 두 눈은

Take me higher

Can't get enough

Bringing the energy

Building the energy

이 걸음은 Never stop

Take it up 끝까지

맞아 I'm a trouble

Break the rules like a rebel

굽혀지지 않는 쾌거

빛을 거슬러 거꾸로 Wow

다 원하잖아

Don't you want it huh?

반항하는 Trouble

Break the rules like a rebel

빛나기만을 위해

세상에 온 건 아닐 테니

Game의 규칙을 깨

내가 믿는 대로 Go oh oh

Can you feel it? (Can you feel it)

Tell me if you with it

벽을 깨고

On and on and on

Bringing the energy

Phiên âm:

Can you feel it?

Tell me if you with it

Ay ay ay

Like a king galmange

Power of the game

Hwakshine gireul geonneun nan

Dareul ppun

Bulkke muldeuneun meondong

Himeul nae ane jwieosseo

Don't need permission

Minneun daero garyeo hae

Binnagimaneul wihae

Sesange on geon anil teni

Game-e gyuchigeul kkae

Naega minneun daero Go oh oh

Can you feel it?

Tell me if you with it

Byeogeul kkaego

On and on and on

Bringing the energy

Building the energy

I georeumeun Never stop

Take it up kkeutkkaji

Bringing the energy

Building the energy

Meomchuji anneun

We rising vibration

Maja I'm a trouble

Break the rules like a rebel

Gupyeojiji anneun kwaegeo

Bicheul geoseulleo geokkuro Wow

Da weonhajana

Don't you want it huh?

Bananghaneun Trouble

Break the rules like a rebel

Meomulji anko shipeo

Weroi honjayeodo Oh oh

Nal jibaehal su eopseo

Apeuro apeuro gal teni

Can you feel it?

Tell me if you with it

Byeogeul kkaego

On and on and on

Bringing the energy

Building the energy

I georeumeun Never stop

Take it up kkeutkkaji

Heundeulliji anneun

Mueone seon geu ape seo

Segyeneun buseojeo

Dashi gogaereul deuneun na

Saragame jungdokdwen

Meomchuji anneun Dreams

Binnaneun du nuneun

Take me higher

Can't get enough

Bringing the energy

Belding the energy

I georeumeun Never stop

Take it up kkeutkkaji

Maja I'm a trouble

Break the rules like a rebel

Gupyeojiji anneun kwaegeo

Bicheul geoseulleo geokkuro Wow

Da weonhajana

Don't you want it huh?

Bananghaneun Trouble

Break the rules like a rebel

Binnagimaneul wihae

Sesange on geon anil teni

Game-e gyuchigeul kkae

Naega minneun daero Go oh oh

Can you feel it? (Can you feel it)

Tell me if you with it

Byeogeul kkaego

On and on and on

Bringing the energy

Translation:

Can you feel it?

Tell me if you with it

Ay ay ay

Like a king of desire

Power of the game

Of the path of conviction I walk

I'm built different

Dawn's glow turns crimson

Power is held within me

Don't need permission

As I believe I shall go

To merely shine bright

That's not why I've come to this world

Break the rules of the Game

As I believe I shall Go oh oh

Can you feel it?

Tell me if you with it

Breaking through the walls

On and on and on

Bringing the energy

Building the energy

This step will Never stop

Take it up til the end

Bringing the energy

Building the energy

Never stopping

We rising vibration

That's right, I'm a trouble

Break the rules like a rebel

Splendid victory, unbowed

Upstream against light's flow, Wow

Want it all, don't you?

Don't you want it huh?

I'm rebellious Trouble

Break the rules like a rebel

Don't wanna stay for too long

Even if that means being alone Oh oh

Can't bring me down to my knees

Onward, onward I go

Can you feel it?

Tell me if you with it

Breaking through the walls

On and on and on

Bringing the energy

Building the energy

This step will Never stop

Take it up til the end

That unshakeable

Unspoken line I stand up to

World crumbles

Raising my head high again

Addicted to the living

Never stopping Dreams

Those eyes shining bright

Take me higher

Can't get enough

Bringing the energy

Building the energy

This step will Never stop

Take it up til the end

That's right, I'm a trouble

Break the rules like a rebel

Splendid victory, unbowed

Upstream against light's flow, Wow

Want it all, don't you?

Don't you want it huh?

I'm rebellious Trouble

Break the rules like a rebel

To merely shine bright

That's not why I've come to this world

Break the rules of the Game

As I believe I shall Go oh oh

Can you feel it?

Tell me if you with it

Breaking through the walls

On and on and on

Bringing the energy​
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Back