Hà My

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
21 ❤︎ Bài viết: 7593 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 606 Tìm: 0
Rock And Roll

- The Boyz -​

"Rock and Roll" là một bài hát sôi động và tràn đầy năng lượng của THE BOYZ, nằm trong album Unexpected của họ, phát hành vào ngày 17 tháng 3 năm 2025. Bài hát này gói gọn những cảm xúc phấn khích của sự say mê và niềm vui của tình yêu tuổi trẻ. Bài hát tôn vinh sự phấn khích của tình yêu lãng mạn, khắc họa chủ đề say mê, sự tận tâm và bản chất vô tư của tình yêu, mời gọi người nghe đón nhận niềm vui khi được ở bên nhau.


Phiên âm:

Rock and roll

Ooh-ooh-ooh

Rock and roll

Yeah, ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh

Rock and roll

Ooh-ooh-ooh

Rock and roll

Yeah, yeah

When it comes to you, I'm a real fan

Nuneul tteji mothae neon movie, yeah

Cheoeum geu sungan, I'm addicted

Geujeo meonghani seo isseul ppun

Give me love at the moment

Taoreuneun i sparkle love

Nothing's impossible

To get close to you, bae

All I want to say is (Ooh-ooh)

Anything you want is ready (Ooh-ooh)

Nawa nuneul matchwo jundamyeon (Ooh-ooh)

I could make you feel I'm the one that would never left

We could rock and roll (Ah)

An meomchwo haega tteundaedo

Girl, I'm locked and loaded

Neol cheoeum bon sunganbuteo

We could rock and roll

Neoneun namanui kkum

Locked in, ever long

Dureun hanaga dwae

Yeah

Girl, you're rocking me, I can't even sleep, yeah

Locked and loaded, yeah, malhae mwodeunji, yeah

Ullyeo peojyeo, bass, call me everything

Jom deo soljiki ganeun daero maeumi

Eonjedeunji rolling with me, no stones

If you go stroke, baro hit the drum, oh

We don't need to hurry, umjingnyeo slow-mo'

Jaemieomneun geotdeul jeonbu chiugo

All I want to say is (Ooh-ooh)

Anything you want is ready (Ooh-ooh)

Nawa nuneul matchwo jundamyeon (Ooh-ooh)

I could make you feel I'm the one that would never left

We could rock and roll (Ah)

An meomchwo haega tteundaedo

Girl, I'm locked and loaded

Neol cheoeum bon sunganbuteo

We could rock and roll

Neoneun namanui kkum

Locked in, ever long

Dureun hanaga dwae, oh-oh-oh

Starlight, baby, let's rock and roll

Chumchuja i bami gadorok

Starlight, baby, let's rock and roll

Areumdaun uri durui mellodi

Starlight, baby, let's rock and roll

Move that, gabyeowojin mameuro

Starlight, baby, let's rock and roll

Mandeureo gal uri dulmanui movie, yeah

We could rock and roll (Ah)

An meomchwo haega tteundaedo

Girl, I'm locked and loaded

Neol cheoeum bon sunganbuteo

We could rock and roll

Neoneun namanui kkum

Locked in, ever long

Dureun hanaga dwae, oh-oh-oh

Rock and roll

Rock and roll

Lời bài hát:

Rock and roll

Ooh-ooh-ooh

Rock and roll

Yeah, ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh

Rock and roll

Ooh-ooh-ooh

Rock and roll

Yeah, yeah

When it comes to you, I'm a real fan

눈을 떼지 못해 넌 movie, yeah

처음 그 순간, I'm addicted

그저 멍하니 서 있을 뿐

Give me love at the moment

타오르는 이 sparkle love

Nothing's impossible

To get close to you, bae

All I want to say is (Ooh-ooh)

Anything you want is ready (Ooh-ooh)

나와 눈을 맞춰 준다면 (Ooh-ooh)

I could make you feel I'm the one that would never left

We could rock and roll (Ah)

안 멈춰 해가 뜬대도

Girl, I'm locked and loaded

널 처음 본 순간부터

We could rock and roll

너는 나만의 꿈

Locked in, ever long

둘은 하나가 돼

Yeah

Girl, you're rocking me, I can't even sleep, yeah

Locked and loaded, yeah, 말해 뭐든지, yeah

울려 퍼져, bass, call me everything

좀 더 솔직히 가는 대로 마음이

언제든지 rolling with me, no stones

If you go stroke, 바로 hit the drum, oh

We don't need to hurry, 움직여 slow-mo'

재미없는 것들 전부 치우고

All I want to say is (Ooh-ooh)

Anything you want is ready (Ooh-ooh)

나와 눈을 맞춰 준다면 (Ooh-ooh)

I could make you feel I'm the one that would never left

We could rock and roll (Ah)

안 멈춰 해가 뜬대도

Girl, I'm locked and loaded

널 처음 본 순간부터

We could rock and roll

너는 나만의 꿈

Locked in, ever long

둘은 하나가 돼, oh-oh-oh

Starlight, baby, let's rock and roll

춤추자 이 밤이 가도록

Starlight, baby, let's rock and roll

아름다운 우리 둘의 멜로디

Starlight, baby, let's rock and roll

Move that, 가벼워진 맘으로

Starlight, baby, let's rock and roll

만들어 갈 우리 둘만의 movie, yeah

We could rock and roll (Ah)

안 멈춰 해가 뜬대도

Girl, I'm locked and loaded

널 처음 본 순간부터

We could rock and roll

너는 나만의 꿈

Locked in, ever long

둘은 하나가 돼, oh-oh-oh

Rock and roll

Rock and roll

Dịch sang tiếng Anh:

Rock and roll

Ooh-ooh-ooh

Rock and roll

Yeah, ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh

Rock and roll

Ooh-ooh-ooh

Rock and roll

Yeah, yeah

When it comes to you, I'm a real fan

I can't take my eyes off you, you're a movie, yeah

From that first moment, I'm addicted

I just stand there blankly

Give me love at the moment

This burning sparkle love

Nothing's impossible

To get close to you, bae

All I want to say is (Ooh-ooh)

Anything you want is ready (Ooh-ooh)

If you look into my eyes (Ooh-ooh)

I could make you feel I'm the one that would never leave

We could rock and roll (Ah)

We won't stop even if the sun rises

Girl, I'm locked and loaded

From the moment I first saw you

We could rock and roll

You're my only dream

Locked in, ever long

We'll become one

Yeah

Girl, you're rocking me, I can't even sleep, yeah

Locked and loaded, yeah, say anything, yeah

The bass echoes, call me everything

Let's be a little more honest, let's go with the flow

Rolling with me anytime, no stones

If you go stroke, I'll hit the drum right away, oh

We don't need to hurry, move in slow-mo'

Let's get rid of all the boring stuff

All I want to say is (Ooh-ooh)

Anything you want is ready (Ooh-ooh)

If you look into my eyes (Ooh-ooh)

I could make you feel I'm the one that would never leave

We could rock and roll (Ah)

We won't stop even if the sun rises

Girl, I'm locked and loaded

From the moment I first saw you

We could rock and roll

You're my only dream

Locked in, ever long

We'll become one, oh-oh-oh

Starlight, baby, let's rock and roll

Let's dance until this night is over

Starlight, baby, let's rock and roll

Our beautiful melody

Starlight, baby, let's rock and roll

Move that, with a lightened heart

Starlight, baby, let's rock and roll

Let's make our own movie, yeah

We could rock and roll (Ah)

We won't stop even if the sun rises

Girl, I'm locked and loaded

From the moment I first saw you

We could rock and roll

You're my only dream

Locked in, ever long

We'll become one, oh-oh-oh

Rock and roll

Rock and roll

Lời dịch:

Rock and roll

Ooh-ooh-ooh

Rock and roll

Yeah, ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh

Rock and roll

Ooh-ooh-ooh

Rock and roll

Yeah, yeah

Khi nói về em, anh là một fan hâm mộ thực thụ

Anh không thể rời mắt khỏi em, em là một bộ phim, yeah

Ngay từ khoảnh khắc đầu tiên, anh đã nghiện rồi

Anh chỉ có thể đứng đó ngây người

Trao cho anh tình yêu ngay lúc này

Tình yêu lấp lánh đang bùng cháy này

Không gì là không thể

Để đến gần em, người đẹp

Tất cả những gì anh muốn nói là (Ooh-ooh)

Bất cứ điều gì em muốn đều đã sẵn sàng (Ooh-ooh)

Nếu em nhìn vào mắt anh (Ooh-ooh)

Anh có thể khiến em cảm thấy anh là người sẽ không bao giờ rời đi

Chúng ta có thể cùng nhau bùng nổ (Ah)

Không dừng lại dù mặt trời có mọc

Em yêu, anh đã sẵn sàng

Ngay từ khoảnh khắc đầu tiên anh nhìn thấy em

Chúng ta có thể cùng nhau bùng nổ

Em là giấc mơ của riêng anh

Khóa chặt, mãi mãi

Hai ta sẽ là một

Yeah

Em yêu, em đang làm anh rung chuyển, anh thậm chí không thể ngủ được, yeah

Sẵn sàng rồi, yeah, nói bất cứ điều gì, yeah

Tiếng bass vang vọng, gọi anh là tất cả

Thẳng thắn hơn một chút, cứ để trái tim dẫn lối

Lăn bánh cùng anh bất cứ lúc nào, không vướng bận

Nếu em vuốt ve, anh sẽ đánh trống ngay lập tức, oh

Chúng ta không cần vội vàng, di chuyển chậm rãi

Dẹp bỏ tất cả những thứ nhàm chán

Tất cả những gì anh muốn nói là (Ooh-ooh)

Bất cứ điều gì em muốn đều đã sẵn sàng (Ooh-ooh)

Nếu em nhìn vào mắt anh (Ooh-ooh)

Anh có thể khiến em cảm thấy anh là người sẽ không bao giờ rời đi

Chúng ta có thể cùng nhau bùng nổ (Ah)

Không dừng lại dù mặt trời có mọc

Em yêu, anh đã sẵn sàng

Ngay từ khoảnh khắc đầu tiên anh nhìn thấy em

Chúng ta có thể cùng nhau bùng nổ

Em là giấc mơ của riêng anh

Khóa chặt, mãi mãi

Hai ta sẽ là một, oh-oh-oh

Ánh sao, em yêu, hãy cùng nhau bùng nổ

Hãy nhảy múa cho đến khi đêm tàn

Ánh sao, em yêu, hãy cùng nhau bùng nổ

Giai điệu tuyệt đẹp của hai ta

Ánh sao, em yêu, hãy cùng nhau bùng nổ

Di chuyển đi, với trái tim nhẹ nhàng

Ánh sao, em yêu, hãy cùng nhau bùng nổ

Hãy cùng tạo nên bộ phim của riêng hai ta, yeah

Chúng ta có thể cùng nhau bùng nổ (Ah)

Không dừng lại dù mặt trời có mọc

Em yêu, anh đã sẵn sàng

Ngay từ khoảnh khắc đầu tiên anh nhìn thấy em

Chúng ta có thể cùng nhau bùng nổ

Em là giấc mơ của riêng anh

Khóa chặt, mãi mãi

Hai ta sẽ là một, oh-oh-oh

Rock and roll

Rock and roll
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Back