RUSH
- TWICE -
- TWICE -
"RUSH" thể hiện bởi TWICE vừa được phát hành vào ngày 23/2/2024, thuộc EP With YOU-th của nhóm nhạc nữ Hàn Quốc. Bài hát diễn tả một niềm khao khát về sự hứng thú và tính mãnh liệt của một mối quan hệ yêu đương, nhấn mạnh nhu cầu về một sự bất chợt của cảm xúc và những cảm giác có thể ùa tới khi bên cạnh một nửa yêu thương.
Phiên âm:
Ooh
Gotta push, push my phone
Nega arachaegi jeonkkaji
Gandanhi emoji
Jeonghwaki obun dwi
Nae gibuneul mureo
Oneureun mwol haneunji
Sosimhagineun
Know what we need to do
I
Don't wanna complicate it (No)
Bogo sipeungeol
Algo sipeo, time and place, place
I won't wait, wait
Let's misbehave-have
You know I need to
I need to feel your rush
Drive me crazy and I know
I just can't get enough
I need to feel your rush
When you're not next to me, I
I'm running out of love (Love, love, love, love)
Hours and hours
Na jigeum eotteokae, baby
Nunchi eopsi
Nega pillyohae ppalli
I need to feel your rush
Drive me crazy and I know
I just can't get enough
Pillyohan geon mwodeun dama
Uri dulmanui secret, tema
Close my eyes, turn around
And you come hold me tight
Nine to nine, you're on my mind all day
You're my world and my sweet escape
Take my hand and let's run away
Oh, yeah, let's run away, baby
I
Don't wanna complicate it (No)
Bogo sipeungeol
Algo sipeo, time and place, place
You won't wait, wait
Let's misbehave-have
You know I need to
I need to feel your rush
Drive me crazy and I know
I just can't get enough
I need to feel your rush
When you're not next to me, I
I'm running out of love
Hours and hours
Na jigeum eotteokae, baby
Nunchi eopsi
Nega pillyohae ppalli
I need to feel your rush
Drive me crazy and I know
I just can't get enough (I just can't get enough)
I
I (Oh)
I need to feel your rush
Drive me crazy and I know
I just can't get enough (I just can't get enough)
I need to feel your rush
When you're not next to me, I
I'm running out of love (I'm running out of love)
Hours and hours
Na jigeum eotteokae, baby
Nunchi eopsi
Nega pillyohae ppalli
I need to feel your rush
Drive me crazy and I know
I just can't get enough (I just can't get enough)
Lời bài hát:
Ooh
Gotta push, push my phone
네가 알아채기 전까지
간단히 emoji
정확히 오분 뒤
내 기분을 물어
오늘은 뭘 하는지
소심하기는
Know what we need to do
I
Don't wanna complicate it (No)
보고 싶은걸
알고 싶어, time and place, place
I won't wait, wait
Let's misbehave-have
You know I need to
I need to feel your rush
Drive me crazy and I know
I just can't get enough
I need to feel your rush
When you're not next to me, I
I'm running out of love (Love, love, love, love)
Hours and hours
나 지금 어떡해, baby
눈치 없이
네가 필요해 빨리
I need to feel your rush
Drive me crazy and I know
I just can't get enough
필요한 건 뭐든 담아
우리 둘만의 secret, 테마
Close my eyes, turn around
And you come hold me tight
Nine to nine, you're on my mind all day
You're my world and my sweet escape
Take my hand and let's run away
Oh, yeah, let's run away, baby
I
Don't wanna complicate it (No)
보고 싶은걸
알고 싶어, time and place, place
You won't wait, wait
Let's misbehave-have
You know I need to
I need to feel your rush
Drive me crazy and I know
I just can't get enough
I need to feel your rush
When you're not next to me, I
I'm running out of love
Hours and hours
나 지금 어떡해, baby
눈치 없이
네가 필요해 빨리
I need to feel your rush
Drive me crazy and I know
I just can't get enough (I just can't get enough)
I
I (Oh)
I need to feel your rush
Drive me crazy and I know
I just can't get enough (I just can't get enough)
I need to feel your rush
When you're not next to me, I
I'm running out of love (I'm running out of love)
Hours and hours
나 지금 어떡해, baby
눈치 없이
네가 필요해 빨리
I need to feel your rush
Drive me crazy and I know
I just can't get enough (I just can't get enough)
Dịch sang tiếng Anh:
Ooh
Gotta push, push my phone
Until you notice
Just a simple emoji
Exactly five minutes later
Asking me how i feel
What i'm doing today
Being timid
Know what we need to do
I
Don't wanna complicate it (No)
I want to see you
I want to know, time and place, place
I won't wait, wait
Let's misbehave-have
You know I need to
I need to feel your rush
Drive me crazy and I know
I just can't get enough
I need to feel your rush
When you're not next to me, I
I'm running out of love (Love, love, love, love)
Hours and hours
What do I do now? , baby
Without thinking about the consequences
I need you quickly
I need to feel your rush
Drive me crazy and I know
I just can't get enough
Pack whatever is needed
It's our own secret theme
Close my eyes, turn around
And you come hold me tight
Nine to nine, you're on my mind all day
You're my world and my sweet escape
Take my hand and let's run away
Oh, yeah, let's run away, baby
I
Don't wanna complicate it (No)
I want to see you
I want to know, time and place, place
I won't wait, wait
Let's misbehave-have
You know I need to
I need to feel your rush
Drive me crazy and I know
I just can't get enough
I need to feel your rush
When you're not next to me, I
I'm running out of love
Hours and hours
What do I do now? , baby
Without thinking about the consequences
I need you quickly
I need to feel your rush
Drive me crazy and I know
I just can't get enough (I just can't get enough)
I
I (Oh)
I need to feel your rush
Drive me crazy and I know
I just can't get enough (I just can't get enough)
I need to feel your rush
When you're not next to me, I
I'm running out of love (I'm running out of love)
Hours and hours
What do I do now? , baby
Without thinking about the consequences
I need you quickly
I need to feel your rush
Drive me crazy and I know
I just can't get enough (I just can't get enough)
