SEESAW
- TWICE -
- TWICE -
"SEESAW" của TWICE được phát hành vào trưa ngày 11 tháng 7 năm 2025, thuộc album phòng thu thứ tư THIS IS FOR, đánh dấu kỷ niệm 10 năm ra mắt của nhóm nhạc nữ Hàn Quốc. "SEESAW" là một bài hát về một mối quan hệ đầy phức tạp, nơi sự tò mò, bí mật, và trò chơi tâm lý tạo nên một sức hút mạnh mẽ. Nó nói về việc một người đã nắm bắt được bản chất của trò chơi và giành được lợi thế, chứng tỏ sự tinh tế và khả năng thấu hiểu đối phương sâu sắc.
Phiên âm:
I'm so curious
It makes me weak
Hogisimi tto nal nege kkeullige hae
I didn't mean to love you like that
But I can't hold back
Just want a chance, need a chance, yeah
Ne modeun geol da algo sipji
Nan gwansim eomneun cheok jeulgyeo hetgallige
You always gotta be somewhere
But you won't say where
Why won't you say, won't you say that
You hide it, I hide it
Amu teumdo juji anko
You want it, I want it
We want it
Aseulhan gamjeongui Seesaw
Neoui geu Secret
Your heartbeat gets louder
Ajik molla imi neon jyeotdan geol
You hide it, I hide it
Han sungando nochi anko
You want it, I want it
We want it
Ajjilhan dulmanui Seesaw
Arachaen Secret
So it's hard to swallow
Neoman molla imi neon jyeotdan geol
Beolsseo da deulkyeo beorin nunbit
Hapumi nal deuthae So boring don't be afraid
Kkattakamyeon neon Break down
Anin cheok hada Black out
Jungsim kkwak jaba Right now
Yeah, you don't know that I know
All the things you're hiding
Ain't you sick of lying?
It's like your heads gonna explode
You hide it, I hide it
Amu teumdo juji anko
You want it, I want it
We want it
Aseulhan gamjeongui Seesaw
Neoui geu Secret
Your heartbeat gets louder
Ajik molla imi neon jyeotdan geol
You hide it, I hide it
Han sungando nochi anko
You want it, I want it
We want it
Ajjilhan dulmanui Seesaw
Arachaen Secret
So it's hard to swallow
Neoman molla imi neon jyeotdan geol
Why
You make me think you are all mine
Watch out ne meoritsok Warning sound
Bangsimhan sungan I got ya, I got ya, got ya
Why
You make me think you are all mine
Watch out ne meoritsok Warning sound
Danghwanghan sungan I got ya, I got ya, got ya
You hide it, I hide it
Amu teumdo juji anko
You want it, I want it
We want it
Aseulhan gamjeongui Seesaw
Neoui geu Secret
Your heartbeat gets louder
Ajik molla imi neon jyeotdan geol
You hide it, I hide it
Han sungando nochi anko
You want it, I want it
We want it
Ajjilhan dulmanui Seesaw
Arachaen Secret
So it's hard to swallow
Neoman molla imi neon jyeotdan geol
Lời bài hát:
I'm so curious
It makes me weak
호기심이 또 날 네게 끌리게 해
I didn't mean to love you like that
But I can't hold back
Just want a chance, need a chance, yeah
네 모든 걸 다 알고 싶지
난 관심 없는 척 즐겨 헷갈리게
You always gotta be somewhere
But you won't say where
Why won't you say, won't you say that
You hide it, I hide it
아무 틈도 주지 않고
You want it, I want it
We want it
아슬한 감정의 Seesaw
너의 그 Secret
Your heartbeat gets louder
아직 몰라 이미 넌 졌단 걸
You hide it, I hide it
한 순간도 놓지 않고
You want it, I want it
We want it
아찔한 둘만의 Seesaw
알아챈 Secret
So it's hard to swallow
너만 몰라 이미 넌 졌단 걸
벌써 다 들켜 버린 눈빛
하품이 날 듯해 So boring don't be afraid
까딱하면 넌 Break down
아닌 척 하다 Black out
중심 꽉 잡아 Right now
Yeah, you don't know that I know
All the things you're hiding
Ain't you sick of lying?
It's like your heads gonna explode
You hide it, I hide it
아무 틈도 주지 않고
You want it, I want it
We want it
아슬한 감정의 Seesaw
너의 그 Secret
Your heartbeat gets louder
아직 몰라 이미 넌 졌단 걸
You hide it, I hide it
한 순간도 놓지 않고
You want it, I want it
We want it
아찔한 둘만의 Seesaw
알아챈 Secret
So it's hard to swallow
너만 몰라 이미 넌 졌단 걸
Why
You make me think you are all mine
Watch out 네 머릿속 Warning sound
방심한 순간 I got ya, I got ya, got ya
Why
You make me think you are all mine
Watch out 네 머릿속 Warning sound
당황한 순간 I got ya, I got ya, got ya
You hide it, I hide it
아무 틈도 주지 않고
You want it, I want it
We want it
아슬한 감정의 Seesaw
너의 그 Secret
Your heartbeat gets louder
아직 몰라 이미 넌 졌단 걸
You hide it, I hide it
한 순간도 놓지 않고
You want it, I want it
We want it
아찔한 둘만의 Seesaw
알아챈 Secret
So it's hard to swallow
너만 몰라 이미 넌 졌단 걸
Dịch sang tiếng Anh:
I'm so curious
It makes me weak
My curiosity keeps drawing me to you
I didn't mean to love you like that
But I can't hold back
Just want a chance, need a chance, yeah
I want to know everything about you
I pretend not to care, enjoying making you confused
You always gotta be somewhere
But you won't say where
Why won't you say, won't you say that
You hide it, I hide it
Not giving any space
You want it, I want it
We want it
A precarious emotional seesaw
Your secret
Your heartbeat gets louder
You still don't know that you've already lost
You hide it, I hide it
Not letting go for a moment
You want it, I want it
We want it
A dizzying seesaw just for us two
The secret I've caught on to
So it's hard to swallow
Only you don't know that you've already lost
My eyes have already given it all away
It's almost boring, so don't be afraid
One wrong move and you'll break down
Pretending not to, then black out
Hold your center tight, right now
Yeah, you don't know that I know
All the things you're hiding
Ain't you sick of lying?
It's like your head's gonna explode
You hide it, I hide it
Not giving any space
You want it, I want it
We want it
A precarious emotional seesaw
Your secret
Your heartbeat gets louder
You still don't know that you've already lost
You hide it, I hide it
Not letting go for a moment
You want it, I want it
We want it
A dizzying seesaw just for us two
The secret I've caught on to
So it's hard to swallow
Only you don't know that you've already lost
Why
You make me think you are all mine
Watch out, a warning sound in your head
The moment you let your guard down, I got ya, I got ya, got ya
Why
You make me think you are all mine
Watch out, a warning sound in your head
The moment you panic, I got ya, I got ya, got ya
You hide it, I hide it
Not giving any space
You want it, I want it
We want it
A precarious emotional seesaw
Your secret
Your heartbeat gets louder
You still don't know that you've already lost
You hide it, I hide it
Not letting go for a moment
You want it, I want it
We want it
A dizzying seesaw just for us two
The secret I've caught on to
So it's hard to swallow
Only you don't know that you've already lost
Lời dịch:
Em tò mò quá
Nó làm em yếu lòng
Sự tò mò lại kéo em về phía anh
Em không hề muốn yêu anh như thế
Nhưng em không thể kiềm chế
Chỉ muốn một cơ hội, cần một cơ hội, yeah
Em muốn biết mọi thứ về anh
Em giả vờ không quan tâm, thích thú khi làm anh bối rối
Anh luôn phải ở đâu đó
Nhưng anh sẽ không nói ở đâu
Sao anh không nói, không nói ra đi
Anh giấu, em giấu
Không cho bất kỳ kẽ hở nào
Anh muốn, em muốn
Chúng ta muốn
Một chiếc bập bênh cảm xúc bấp bênh
Bí mật của anh
Tim anh đập nhanh hơn
Anh vẫn chưa biết rằng anh đã thua rồi
Anh giấu, em giấu
Không buông tha một giây phút nào
Anh muốn, em muốn
Chúng ta muốn
Một chiếc bập bênh chóng mặt chỉ dành cho hai ta
Bí mật mà em đã nắm được
Thật khó mà nuốt trôi
Chỉ mình anh không biết rằng anh đã thua rồi
Ánh mắt em đã tố cáo tất cả rồi
Thật nhàm chán, đừng sợ hãi
Chỉ cần một bước sai lầm là anh sẽ sụp đổ
Giả vờ không, rồi mất kiểm soát
Giữ vững tâm lý ngay bây giờ đi
Yeah, anh không biết là em biết đâu
Tất cả những điều anh đang giấu giếm
Anh không chán ngán việc nói dối sao?
Cứ như đầu anh sắp nổ tung rồi
Anh giấu, em giấu
Không cho bất kỳ kẽ hở nào
Anh muốn, em muốn
Chúng ta muốn
Một chiếc bập bênh cảm xúc bấp bênh
Bí mật của anh
Tim anh đập nhanh hơn
Anh vẫn chưa biết rằng anh đã thua rồi
Anh giấu, em giấu
Không buông tha một giây phút nào
Anh muốn, em muốn
Chúng ta muốn
Một chiếc bập bênh chóng mặt chỉ dành cho hai ta
Bí mật mà em đã nắm được
Thật khó mà nuốt trôi
Chỉ mình anh không biết rằng anh đã thua rồi
Tại sao
Anh khiến em nghĩ anh hoàn toàn thuộc về em
Coi chừng, tiếng cảnh báo trong đầu anh đó
Khoảnh khắc anh mất cảnh giác, em đã tóm được anh, tóm được anh, tóm được anh
Tại sao
Anh khiến em nghĩ anh hoàn toàn thuộc về em
Coi chừng, tiếng cảnh báo trong đầu anh đó
Khoảnh khắc anh hoảng sợ, em đã tóm được anh, tóm được anh, tóm được anh
Anh giấu, em giấu
Không cho bất kỳ kẽ hở nào
Anh muốn, em muốn
Chúng ta muốn
Một chiếc bập bênh cảm xúc bấp bênh
Bí mật của anh
Tim anh đập nhanh hơn
Anh vẫn chưa biết rằng anh đã thua rồi
Anh giấu, em giấu
Không buông tha một giây phút nào
Anh muốn, em muốn
Chúng ta muốn
Một chiếc bập bênh chóng mặt chỉ dành cho hai ta
Bí mật mà em đã nắm được
Thật khó mà nuốt trôi
Chỉ mình anh không biết rằng anh đã thua rồi
