Bài hát: Shallow (A Star Is Born OST) - Lady Gaga, Bradley Cooper
Lời bài hát
Tell me somethin', girl
Are you happy in this modern world?
Or do you need more?
Is there somethin' else you're searchin' for?
I'm falling
In all the good times I find myself
Longin' for change
And in the bad times I fear myself
Tell me something, boy
Aren't you tired tryin' to fill that void?
Or do you need more?
Ain't it hard keeping it so hardcore?
I'm falling
In all the good times I find myself
Longing for a change
And in the bad times I fear myself
I'm off the deep end, watch as I dive in
I'll never meet the ground
Crash through the surface, where they can't hurt us
We're far from the shallow now
In the shallow, shallow
In the shallow, shallow
In the shallow, shallow
We're far from the shallow now
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
Whoah
I'm off the deep end, watch as I dive in
I'll never meet the ground
Crash through the surface, where they can't hurt us
We're far from the shallow now
In the shallow, shallow
In the shallow, shallow
In the shallow, shallow
We're far from the shallow now
Lời dịch
Ngỏ đôi lời, cô gái
Em có vui trong cõi hiện đại này?
Hay em cần nhiều thêm?
Còn gì khác nữa mà đang em tìm kiếm?
Anh sụp đổ
Lúc gặp thời anh lộ rõ cái tôi
Trông chờ thay đổi
Và lúc sa cơ anh sợ chính mình
Trần tình chút, hỡi chàng
Bộ anh không ngán cố lấp đầy vực thẳm?
Cần thêm nữa, đúng không?
Bộ không khó giữ cho niềm tin bất động?
Em đắm chìm
Lúc hoàng kim em tìm thấy mình
Thay đổi ngóng xa
Và lúc chiều tà em sợ bản ngã
Té vào chỗ sâu, xem nè ta rơi rơi mãi
Ta sẽ chẳng bao giờ chạm đáy
Xuyên tâm không sầu, nào có nỗi đau nơi ấy
Ta trôi xa bến cạn giờ đây
Ở bãi cạn, bến nông
Trong bãi nông, bến cạn
Dạt xa bờ, mãi trôi
Ta trôi xa bãi cạn mất rồi
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh,
Whoah! Whoah! Whoah!
Té vào chỗ sâu, xem nè ta rơi rơi mãi
Ta sẽ chẳng bao giờ chạm đáy
Xuyên tâm không sầu, nào có nỗi đau nơi ấy
Ta trôi xa bến cạn giờ đây
Trong bãi cạn, bến nông
Trông bãi nông, bến cạn
Dạt xa bờ, mãi trôi
Ta trôi xa bãi cạn mất rồi
