Sleepwalking
- James Arthur -
- James Arthur -
"Sleepwalking" thể hiện bởi James Arthur vừa được phát hành ngày 14/12/2023 thuộc album Bitter Sweet Love của nam ca sĩ. Đây là một bài hát nói về niềm khao khát về một mối quan hệ trong quá khứ. Lời bài hát miêu tả về hai người đã kết nối sâu sắc và mang lại những yếu tố khác nhau vào cuộc đời của nhau. Người ca sĩ hồi tưởng về tình yêu mà họ đã sẻ chia, mang mặt trời (tượng trưng cho niềm hạnh phúc) và ánh trăng (tượng trưng cho sự lãng mạn) vào thế giới của họ. Họ cũng đề cập đến việc mang rượu (sự đam mê) và hoa (cảm xúc) để làm sáng tỏ sự sâu sắc trong tình cảm của họ dành cho nhau.
Lời bài hát:
You've brought the sun, and I've brought the moonlight
We were two souls in a world set to collide
You've brought the wine, and I've brought the flowers, mhm
We disappeared in a haze on a summer night
Always, always
I'm tryin' to matter
In someone else's eyes
Always, always
Nothing could matter
As much as you and I
I'm sleepwalking
I dream of you sometimes
We're not talking
But do I ever cross your mind?
I don't wanna let you go
Well I know, I know
Since we lost it
I'm sleepwalking
Woo-ooh-ooh
You've brought me calm, and I've brought you thunder, mhm
You've stopped the panic when I got lost in the storm, oh
And now I feel the waves crashin' over me
It's so hard to breathe, I just need you here
So I'll wait in cave just to numb the pain
Just to see you, there's no other way
I'm sleepwalking
I dream of you sometimes
We're not talking
But do I ever cross your mind?
I don't wanna let you go
Well I know, I know
That since we lost it
I'm sleepwalking
Woo-ooh-ooh
I'm sleepwalking
Woo-ooh-ooh
Always, always
I'm tryin' to matter
In someone else's eyes
Always, always
Nothing could matter
As much as you and I
Said I'm sleepwalking
I dream of you sometimes
When we're not talking
Do I ever cross your mind?
I don't wanna let you go
Well I know, I know
That since we lost it
I'm sleepwalking
Since we lost it
I'm sleepwalking
Woo-ooh-ooh
I'm sleepwalking
