Bài hát: Slow It Down - Charlie Puth
Lời bài hát / Lời dịch
I got a situation, this girl been stressin' me
Tôi có một tình huống, cô gái này đang gây áp lực cho tôi
Sayin' she better be the only one
Nói cô ấy tốt hơn hết là người duy nhất
My life is complicated, she's only 23
Cuộc đời tôi thật rắc rối, cô ấy mới chỉ 23
I'm not the guy that she's supposed to love
Tôi không phải gã trai mà cô ấy nên yêu
Oh, the more that I tell her I'm not stayin' over
Oh, tôi càng nói tôi sẽ không qua đêm
The harder she makes it to go
Cô ấy càng gây khó dễ hơn
Oh, the more that I try to convince her this won't work
Oh, tôi càng thuyết phục cô ấy cuộc tình này sẽ chẳng ra sao
The faster she takes off her clothes
Cô ấy càng lột đồ nhanh hơn
Girl, you gotta slow it down (girl, you gotta slow it down)
Cô gái, em sẽ phải làm chậm lại
I'm not tryna fall for you
Tôi sẽ không cố say mê em đâu
Girl, you gotta slow it down (girl, you gotta slow it down)
Cô gái, em sẽ phải làm chậm lại
I can't give it all to you
Tôi không thể trao hết cho em
Even though I want to
Mặc dù tôi cũng muốn
She knows just what she doin', she fuckin' with my head
Cô ấy biết những gì mình đang làm, cô ấy đang giày vò tâm trí tôi
Wrappin' her legs so tight around my waist
Quàng chân cô ấy thật chặt quanh eo tôi
Two in the afternoon, but, we still ain't out of bed
2 giờ chiều, mà ta vẫn không ra khỏi giường
No matter what, she always gets her way
Bất kể điều gì, cô ấy luôn có cách của mình
Oh, the more that I tell her I'm not stayin' over (whoa)
Oh, tôi càng nói tôi sẽ không qua đêm
The harder she makes it to go (you make it so hard)
Cô ấy càng gây khó dễ hơn (em thích gây khó dễ)
Oh, the more that I try to convince her this won't work (oh)
Oh, tôi càng thuyết phục cô ấy cuộc tình này sẽ chẳng ra sao
The faster she takes off her clothes
Cô ấy càng lột đồ nhanh hơn
Girl, you gotta slow it down (girl, you gotta slow it down)
Cô gái, em sẽ phải làm chậm lại
I'm not tryna fall for you
Tôi sẽ không cố say mê em đâu
Girl, you gotta slow it down (girl, you gotta slow it down)
Cô gái, em sẽ phải làm chậm lại
I can't give it all to you
Tôi không thể trao hết cho em
Even though I want to
Mặc dù tôi cũng muốn
Even though I want to, oh, yeah
Mặc dù tôi cũng muốn, oh yeah
You've got to slow it, slow it down, baby
Em phải làm chậm lại, baby
You've got to slow it down
Em phải làm chậm lại
You don't know what you're doin' to me now
Em không biết những gì em đang làm với tôi đâu
You've got to slow it, slow it down, baby
Em phải làm chậm lại, baby
Oh
You've got to slow it down
Em phải làm chậm lại, baby
Oh
Girl, you gotta slow it down (girl, you gotta slow it down)
Em à, em sẽ phải làm chậm lại
I'm not tryna fall for you (I'm not tryna fall, baby)
Tôi sẽ không cố say mê em đâu (ko say mê, baby)
Girl, you gotta slow it down (girl, you gotta slow it down)
Em à, em sẽ phải làm chậm lại
I can't give it all to you
Tôi không thể trao tất cả cho em
Even though I want to
Mặc dù tôi cũng muốn
Girl, you gotta slow it down, yeah, yeah
Em à, em sẽ phải làm chậm lại, yeah
