Bài hát: Socialite
Ca sĩ: Post Malone
"Socialite" của Post Malone là sự khám phá những mâu thuẫn và phức tạp của lối sống lấy tiệc tùng làm trung tâm. Ngoài ra còn đề cập đến về sự cô đơn, sự buông thả và bản chất phù du của những mối quan hệ trong thế giới xã hội hiện nay.
Lời bài hát:
[Intro: Austin Richard]
(Fuck)
Ah-ah, ah-ah, ah-ah-ah
[Verse 1: Austin Richard]
I'm always a drink away from a good day
Put on some Jodeci, getting loose, ayy
I pummel the coochie, I'm Bobby Boucher
Maybe that's why they put up with all my bullshit
And I bought a new Bentley without a roof, ayy
In LA they tell me my truck is stupid
Doing cul-de-sac donuts, man, I'm a nuisance
I left my Prince with the Revolutions
[Pre-Chorus: Austin Richard]
Get hammered all alone
But don't feel bad for me
And my chauffeur drinks Patrón
So call a cab for me, and I'll leave
[Chorus: Austin Richard]
Fuck me up, it's only a body
(Yeah, yeah, yeah)
If God exists, it shouldn't be a problem
(Yeah, yeah, yeah)
Socialite!
[Bridge: Austin Richard]
Ah, ah-ah, ah-ah, ah-ah-ah
[Verse 2: Austin Richard]
I'm feeling naughty up on a Sunday
Fuck in thе backseat of a Hyundai
I'm calling her Shrek 'causе she got a donkey
It's crazy how well we get along
My new best friend I just met
Now it's, "Fuck everybody else"
You love someone for six weekends
And never talk to them again
[Pre-Chorus: Austin Richard]
Call it what you want
It's such a tragedy
(Oh-oh, oh-oh)
I pulled the shortest straw
Another casualty, guess I'll leave
(Oh-oh)
[Chorus: Austin Richard]
Fuck me up, it's only a body
(Yeah, yeah, yeah)
If God exists, it shouldn't be a problem
(Yeah, yeah, yeah)
Fuck me up, it's my birthday party
(Yeah, yeah, yeah)
So tell me something we got in common
(Yeah, yeah, yeah)
Socialite!
Socialite!
[Outro: Austin Richard]
Oh, oh-oh, oh-oh-oh
Ca sĩ: Post Malone
"Socialite" của Post Malone là sự khám phá những mâu thuẫn và phức tạp của lối sống lấy tiệc tùng làm trung tâm. Ngoài ra còn đề cập đến về sự cô đơn, sự buông thả và bản chất phù du của những mối quan hệ trong thế giới xã hội hiện nay.
Lời bài hát:
[Intro: Austin Richard]
(Fuck)
Ah-ah, ah-ah, ah-ah-ah
[Verse 1: Austin Richard]
I'm always a drink away from a good day
Put on some Jodeci, getting loose, ayy
I pummel the coochie, I'm Bobby Boucher
Maybe that's why they put up with all my bullshit
And I bought a new Bentley without a roof, ayy
In LA they tell me my truck is stupid
Doing cul-de-sac donuts, man, I'm a nuisance
I left my Prince with the Revolutions
[Pre-Chorus: Austin Richard]
Get hammered all alone
But don't feel bad for me
And my chauffeur drinks Patrón
So call a cab for me, and I'll leave
[Chorus: Austin Richard]
Fuck me up, it's only a body
(Yeah, yeah, yeah)
If God exists, it shouldn't be a problem
(Yeah, yeah, yeah)
Socialite!
[Bridge: Austin Richard]
Ah, ah-ah, ah-ah, ah-ah-ah
[Verse 2: Austin Richard]
I'm feeling naughty up on a Sunday
Fuck in thе backseat of a Hyundai
I'm calling her Shrek 'causе she got a donkey
It's crazy how well we get along
My new best friend I just met
Now it's, "Fuck everybody else"
You love someone for six weekends
And never talk to them again
[Pre-Chorus: Austin Richard]
Call it what you want
It's such a tragedy
(Oh-oh, oh-oh)
I pulled the shortest straw
Another casualty, guess I'll leave
(Oh-oh)
[Chorus: Austin Richard]
Fuck me up, it's only a body
(Yeah, yeah, yeah)
If God exists, it shouldn't be a problem
(Yeah, yeah, yeah)
Fuck me up, it's my birthday party
(Yeah, yeah, yeah)
So tell me something we got in common
(Yeah, yeah, yeah)
Socialite!
Socialite!
[Outro: Austin Richard]
Oh, oh-oh, oh-oh-oh
