Hà My

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
21 ❤︎ Bài viết: 7593 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 1,749 Tìm: 0

Song: Somebody To Love - Justin Bieber


Lyrics


Oh, oh, for you I'd write a symphony

I'd tell the violin

"It's time to sink or swim"

Watch 'em play for ya

For you I'd be, whoa, oh

Running a thousand miles

Just to get to where you are

Step to the beat of my heart

I don't need a whole lot but for you I admit I'd

Rather give you the world or we can share mine

I know I won't be the first one

Givin' you all this attention, baby, listen

I just need somebody to love

I, I don't need too much

Just need somebody to love

Somebody to love

I don't need nothing else, I promise, girl, I swear

I just need somebody to love

I need somebody, I, I need somebody

I need somebody, I, I need somebody

Everyday, I bring the sun around

I sweep away the clouds

Smile for me (smile for me)

I would take, every second, every single time

Spend it like my last dime, step to the beat of my heart

I don't need a whole lot but for you I admit I'd

Rather give you the world or we can share mine

I know I won't be the first one

Givin' you all this attention, baby, listen

I just need somebody to love

I, I don't need too much

Just somebody to love

Somebody to love

I don't need nothing else, I promise, girl, I swear

I just need somebody to love

I need somebody, I, I need somebody

I need somebody, I, I need somebody (somebody to love)

I need somebody, I, I need somebody

I need somebody, I, I need somebody

I just need somebody to love

And you can have it all, anything you want

I can bring you, give you the finer things, yeah

But what I really want, I can't find, 'cause

Money can't find me somebody to love, oh

Find me somebody to love, oh

I need somebody to love, yeah, I, I don't need too much

Just somebody to love, somebody to love

I don't need nothing else

I promise, girl, I swear, I just need somebody to love

I need somebody, I, I need somebody

I need somebody, I, I need somebody somebody to love

I need somebody, I, I need somebody

I need somebody (I swear I just need somebody to love)

I need somebody, I, I need somebody (I need somebody)

I need somebody, I, I need somebody (I need somebody)

I need somebody, I, I need somebody (to love)

I need somebody, I, I need somebody (to love)

Is she out there? Is she out there? Is she out there?

Is she out there?

I just need somebody to love

Lời dịch

Vì em anh sẽ viết một bản giao hưởng

Anh sẽ nói với cây vĩ cầm

Đây là lúc để chìm hoặc bơi

Hãy xem họ chơi cho em

Vì em anh sẽ

Chạy hàng ngàn dặm

Chỉ để đến nơi có em

Đi theo nhịp đập của trái tim

Anh không cần nhiều

Nhưng vì em anh thừa nhận

Anh muốn trao em cả thế giới

Hoặc chúng ta có thể chia sẻ

Anh biết anh sẽ không phải là người đầu tiên, trao cho em sự chú ý

Baby nghe này

Anh chỉ cần ai đó để yêu

Anh không cần quá nhiều, chỉ cần ai đó để yêu

Ai đó để yêu

Anh không cần thứ gì khác

Anh hứa cô gái à anh thề

Anh chỉ cần ai đó để yêu

Anh cần ai đó, anh cần ai đó

Mỗi ngày

Anh mang mặt trời đi khắp nơi

Anh cuốn đi những đám mây

Hãy mỉm cười vì anh

Anh sẽ mất mỗi giây, mỗi lần

Hãy tiêu xài nó như thể đồng xu cuối cùng của anh

Và em có thể có

Bất cứ thứ gì em muốn

Anh có thể mang đến, trao cho em những điều tốt đẹp nhất

Nhưng điều anh thực sự muốn

Anh không thể tìm ra nguyên nhân

Tiền bạc không thể tìm ra cho anh

Ai đó để yêu

Tìm ra cho anh ai đó để yêu

Anh cần ai đó yêu thương, ừ, anh, anh không cần quá nhiều

Chỉ ai đó để yêu, ai đó để yêu

Anh không cần gì khác

Anh hứa, cô gái, anh thề, anh chỉ cần ai đó yêu thương

Anh cần ai đó, anh, anh cần ai đó

Anh cần ai đó, anh, anh cần ai đó để yêu

Anh cần ai đó, anh, anh cần ai đó

Anh cần ai đó (anh thề là anh chỉ cần ai đó yêu)

Anh cần ai đó, anh, anh cần ai đó (để yêu)

Cô ấy có ở ngoài đó không?

Cô ấy có ở ngoài đó không?

Cô ấy có ở ngoài đó không?

Anh chỉ cần một người nào đó để yêu thương
 
Từ khóa: Sửa

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Back