Phạm Anh

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
9 ❤︎ Bài viết: 3239 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 1,443 Tìm: 0
Bài hát: SOS (Prod. Marshmello)

Ca sĩ: SEVENTEEN


Ca khúc SOS của SEVENTEEN khám phá chủ đề đấu tranh, kiên cường và tình bạn khi đối mặt với nghịch cảnh. Lời bài hát nêu bật những trận chiến và thử thách hàng ngày mà các cá nhân phải đối mặt, được tượng trưng bằng một "cò quay vô hạn".


Lời bài hát:

"Mello, it ain" t right

Day to day to day, it's like we're an infinite roulette

Spin it, spin it, spin it, now, who's the next target?

White sticker looks so sweet

Don't stick it on, so dangerous

The second you regret, it's already too late

I'll tell you again for us

This isn't what you want

Ain't the true happiness

Don't know what we have all become

We need to find a way out

Tell me, where are we goin' right now?

Where is the love?

We can find the love, ooh-woah-oh-oh, ooh-woah

S-O-S-O-S-O, right now

Everyday, we're fightin'

A silent war we never wanted

Come on, right now

People keep on dyin'

When the world is killin' you, yeah

Just shoot the S-O-S, S-O-S

Just shoot the S-O-S, S-O-S

Please tell me, S-O-S, S-O-S

Don't worry, I'll be waitin' here

All the time 'cause I'm your friend

Hidin' and hidin' each other

Smile and cover and cover

Sell it and buy it like water

When did we normalize danger?

Walk out the dark forest

I gotta go back to you every time

If you feel the courage, yeah, go ahead and dial

It's so bad, bad, bad

Tell me what's killin' you

It ain't cool, cool, cool

Can't recognize us anymore

To the ocean, we don't back down

Only we can find a way out

Where is the love?

We can find the love, ooh-woah-oh-oh, ooh-woah

S-O-S-O-S-O, right now

Everyday, we're fightin'

A silent war we never wanted

Come on, right now

People keep on dyin'

When the world is killin' you, yeah

Just shoot the S-O-S, S-O-S

Just shoot the S-O-S, S-O-S

Please tell me, S-O-S, S-O-S

Don't worry, I'll be waitin' here

All the time 'cause I'm your friend

We gotta run away from the dangerous thoughts that come our way

This song is so easy, you and I both know what I wanna say

We're gonna be okay, our tomorrow is a brighter day

We're gonna be okay, our tomorrow is a brighter day

We gotta run away from the dangerous thoughts that come our way

Come, lean your back on me, us together we can stand up straight

We're gonna be okay, our tomorrow is a brighter day

I'll be there by your side, yeah

S-O-S-O-S-O, right now

Everyday, we're fightin'

A silent war we never wanted

Come on, right now

People keep on dyin'

When the world is killin' you, yeah

Just shoot the S-O-S, S-O-S

Just shoot the S-O-S, S-O-S

Please tell me, S-O-S, S-O-S

Don't worry, I'll be waitin' here

All the time 'cause I'm your friend​
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back