Phạm Anh

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
9 ❤︎ Bài viết: 3239 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 360 Tìm: 0
Bài hát "Spoiler!" của Xdinary Heroes là một bản rock năng lượng cao với nội dung phản ánh sự thất vọng, bực tức và căm ghét một người giả tạo, hay phá hỏng mọi thứ. Nó mang đậm cảm giác "bùng nổ cảm xúc", rất phù hợp với phong cách cá tính, nổi loạn của nhóm.

Bài hát: Spoiler!

Thể hiện: Xdinary Heroes

Lời bài hát:


Out on the bleachers, you bicker

Your very being is nothin' but a preacher

Ooh

Over and over, endlessly

You glorify your words, but they are empty

It took a while, but I can see it now

Oh, 'cause that's just how it goes

You tryin' to blame me

Guess I'm never gettin' used to

How you have your fun, no

Deep inside your mind

You would shove me off to the sideline

All this time

I think you had it comin'

Crossin' my fine line

Aren't you runnin' out of petty lies?

Now you are sorry

That's a pity, I'm not

You're such a spoiler

All you do is fake and I'm tired

You got me breakin' the quiet

If there was love, it's gettin' expired

You're such a spoiler

If there was love, it's gettin' expired

You wanna take your time?

You wanna play it nice?

No matter how you whine, still

I did make up my mind

You wanna take your time and

You wanna play it nice?

No matter how you whine, still

I did make up my mind

Oh, 'cause all that you care

For is tryin' to chain me

Guess I'm never getting used to

Playin' as your pawn, no

Deep inside your mind

You would shove me off to the sideline

All this time

I think you had it comin'

Crossin' my fine line

Aren't you runnin' out of petty lies?

Now you are sorry

That's a pity, I'm not

Creepin', stalkin', you love me to hate me

I've seen the scene, you blatantly spoiled it

Credit cookies, simply, it's me laughin'

Think I've had enough of you, it's time

Deep inside your mind

You would shove me off to the sideline

All this time

I think you had it comin'

Crossin' my fine line

Aren't you runnin' out of petty lies?

Now you are sorry

That's a pity, I'm not

You're such a spoiler

All you do is fake and I'm tired

You got me breakin' the quiet

If there was love, it's gettin' expired

Lời dịch:

Trên khán đài, bạn cứ cãi vã

Cả con người bạn chẳng là gì ngoài kẻ giảng đạo

Lặp đi lặp lại vô tận

Bạn tôn thờ lời nói của mình, nhưng chúng rỗng tuếch

Giờ tôi đã thấy rõ mọi thứ

Vì đó là cách mọi chuyện diễn ra

Bạn cố đổ lỗi cho tôi

Tôi chẳng bao giờ quen được

Cách bạn vui đùa như vậy

Sâu thẳm trong tâm trí bạn

Bạn đẩy tôi ra rìa

Tất cả thời gian qua

Tôi nghĩ bạn xứng đáng nhận hậu quả

Vượt qua ranh giới của tôi

Bạn đã hết những lời nói nhỏ nhặt chưa?

Giờ bạn xin lỗi, tiếc là tôi không

Bạn thật sự là một kẻ phá hoại

Toàn bộ những gì bạn làm đều giả tạo và tôi mệt mỏi

Bạn khiến tôi phải phá vỡ sự im lặng

Nếu từng có tình yêu, thì giờ nó đã hết hạn
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Back