Hà My

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
21 ❤︎ Bài viết: 7593 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 1,486 Tìm: 0
Sticky

- KISS OF LIFE -​

Bài hát "Sticky" của KISS OF LIFE được phát hành MV chính thức vào ngày 30/6/2024. "Sticky" khai thác chủ đề về tình yêu mới và sự phấn khích khi khám phá ra mối liên kết sâu sắc với ai đó. Bài hát thể hiện sự phấn khích, bối rối và hạnh phúc khi yêu một người và bị cuốn vào những cơn say đắm của cuộc tình lãng mạn.


Phiên âm:

How long before we fall in love?

How long before we fall in love?

Here's a ticket, baby, wanna go out?

Pureun palm tree, uril bureujana

Don't be picky, yeah, nubyeo i town wireul

Feel like I'm hot stuff, you're my rockstar

Hear me now

Barameun sweet and salty, margaritagachi

Here on out

I yeoreum wireul driving, won't you navigate me?

How long before we fall in love?

(Neol majuchin sungan I fly high)

How long before we fall in love?

(Let me know, let me know)

Oh, ttwieodeureo dulmanui ocean dive

Waenji myohan i neukkim noganaeryeo

Sticky, sticky, sticky, sticky

Love got so poppin' flavor

Yesang mot han new taste

Nareunhae summer fever

Naerijil anne

So hear me now

Dalkomhan mami drippin' like gelato melting

Here on out

Simjange namgin darlin', won't you navigate me?

How long before we fall in love?

(Neol majuchin sungan I fly high)

How long before we fall in love?

(Let me know, let me know)

Oh, ttwieodeureo dulmanui ocean dive

Waenji myohan i neukkim noganaeryeo

Sticky, sticky, sticky, sticky

Oneul gateun nari deo eopdaedo

I wanna keep on staying

Know you'd make me fly away

Orenjibit muldeun jeo noeure kiss it

So say, "Yeah"

Sticky, sticky, sticky, sticky

And you're the one who's with it

With it, with it, with me

Yeah, neuryeobyeodo dwae like slo' mo-motion

I'd take you to the new world, so boy

Bal danneun daero ga there's no way

Geurigon naegero wa follow my lead

Let's get it, yeah

How long before we fall in love?

(Jeo nabicheoreom nan go round, round)

How long before we fall in love?

(Let me know, let me know)

I like it, nunbusin yeoreumbit jigeum urin

Sticky, sticky, sticky, sticky

Lời bài hát:

How long before we fall in love?

How long before we fall in love?

Here's a ticket, baby, wanna go out?

푸른 palm tree, 우릴 부르잖아

Don't be picky, yeah, 누벼 이 town 위를

Feel like I'm hot stuff, you're my rockstar

Hear me now

바람은 sweet and salty, margarita같이

Here on out

이 여름 위를 driving, won't you navigate me?

How long before we fall in love?

(널 마주친 순간 I fly high)

How long before we fall in love?

(Let me know, let me know)

Oh, 뛰어들어 둘만의 ocean dive

왠지 묘한 이 느낌 녹아내려

Sticky, sticky, sticky, sticky

Love got so poppin' flavor

예상 못 한 new taste

나른해 summer fever

내리질 않네

So hear me now

달콤한 맘이 drippin' like gelato melting

Here on out

심장에 남긴 darlin', won't you navigate me?

How long before we fall in love?

(널 마주친 순간 I fly high)

How long before we fall in love?

(Let me know, let me know)

Oh, 뛰어들어 둘만의 ocean dive

왠지 묘한 이 느낌 녹아내려

Sticky, sticky, sticky, sticky

오늘 같은 날이 더 없대도

I wanna keep on staying

Know you'd make me fly away

오렌지빛 물든 저 노을에 kiss it

So say, "Yeah"

Sticky, sticky, sticky, sticky

And you're the one who's with it

With it, with it, with me

Yeah, 느려벼도 돼 like slo' mo-motion

I'd take you to the new world, so boy

발 닿는 대로 가 there's no way

그리곤 내게로 와 follow my lead

Let's get it, yeah

How long before we fall in love?

(저 나비처럼 난 go round, round)

How long before we fall in love?

(Let me know, let me know)

I like it, 눈부신 여름빛 지금 우린

Sticky, sticky, sticky, sticky

Dịch sang tiếng Anh:

How long before we fall in love?

How long before we fall in love?

Here's a ticket, baby, wanna go out?

Blue palm trees, they're calling us

Don't be picky, yeah, roam this town

Feel like I'm hot stuff, you're my rockstar

Hear me now

The wind is sweet and salty, like a margarita

Here on out

Driving on this summer, won't you navigate me?

How long before we fall in love?

(The moment I saw you, I fly high)

How long before we fall in love?

(Let me know, let me know)

Oh, dive into our ocean, just the two of us

This somehow strange feeling melts away

Sticky, sticky, sticky, sticky

Love got so poppin' flavor

Unexpected new taste

Drowsy summer fever

It doesn't go away

So hear me now

Sweet heart is dripping, like gelato melting

Here on out

Left on my heart darling, won't you navigate me?

How long before we fall in love?

(The moment I saw you, I fly high)

How long before we fall in love?

(Let me know, let me know)

Oh, dive into our ocean, just the two of us

This somehow strange feeling melts away

Sticky, sticky, sticky, sticky

Even if there's no day like today again

I wanna keep on staying

Know you'd make me fly away

Kiss the orange tinted sunset

So say, "yeah"

Sticky, sticky, sticky, sticky

And you're the one who's with it

With it, with it, with me

Yeah, it's okay to be slo' like slow-motion

I'd take you to the new world, so boy

Go wherever your feet take you, there's no way

Then come to me, follow my lead

Let's get it, yeah

How long before we fall in love?

(Like that butterfly, I go round round)

How long before we fall in love?

(Let me know, let me know)

I like it, dazzling summer light

Right now, we are

Sticky, sticky, sticky, sticky

Lời dịch:

Bao lâu nữa chúng ta sẽ yêu nhau?

Bao lâu nữa chúng ta sẽ yêu nhau?

Vé đây nè anh yêu, đi chơi không?

Cây cọ xanh đang gọi chúng mình đó

Đừng kén chọn, yeah, hãy rong ruổi khắp thị trấn này

Cảm giác như mình thật tuyệt, còn anh là ngôi sao nhạc rock của em

Hãy lắng nghe em bây giờ

Gió biển ngọt ngào và mặn mòi, như một ly margarita

Từ đây trở đi

Lái xe trong mùa hè này, anh sẽ dẫn đường cho em chứ?

Bao lâu nữa chúng ta sẽ yêu nhau?

(Khoảnh khắc nhìn thấy anh, em bay cao)

Bao lâu nữa chúng ta sẽ yêu nhau?

(Hãy cho em biết, hãy cho em biết)

Ồ, lặn vào đại dương của chúng ta, chỉ có hai chúng ta

Cảm giác kỳ lạ này tan chảy mất

Dính dính, dính dính, dính dính

Tình yêu có hương vị bùng nổ

Hương vị mới lạ bất ngờ

Cơn sốt mùa hè uể oải

Nó không biến mất

Vì vậy, hãy lắng nghe em bây giờ

Trái tim ngọt ngào đang nhỏ giọt, như kem gelato tan chảy

Từ đây trở đi

Để lại trong trái tim em, người yêu dấu, anh sẽ dẫn đường cho em chứ?

Bao lâu nữa chúng ta sẽ yêu nhau?

(Khoảnh khắc nhìn thấy anh, em bay cao)

Bao lâu nữa chúng ta sẽ yêu nhau?

(Hãy cho em biết, hãy cho em biết)

Ồ, lặn vào đại dương của chúng ta, chỉ có hai chúng ta

Cảm giác kỳ lạ này tan chảy mất

Dính dính, dính dính, dính dính

Ngay cả khi không còn ngày nào như hôm nay

Em muốn tiếp tục ở lại

Biết rằng anh sẽ khiến em bay đi

Hôn hoàng hôn ánh cam

Thế nên hãy nói "đồng ý"

Dính dính, dính dính, dính dính

Và anh là người duy nhất ở bên cạnh em

Ở bên cạnh em, ở bên cạnh em, bên cạnh em

Yeah, không sao nếu chậm như tua chậm

Em sẽ đưa anh đến thế giới mới, chàng trai à

Đi bất cứ nơi nào đôi chân anh dẫn đến, không có cách nào

Sau đó đến với em, hãy theo chân em

Chúng ta hãy có được nó, yeah

Bao lâu nữa chúng ta sẽ yêu nhau?

(Như con bướm, em bay vòng vo)

Bao lâu nữa chúng ta sẽ yêu nhau?

(Hãy cho em biết, hãy cho em biết)

Em thích nó, ánh sáng mùa hè rực rỡ

Ngay bây giờ, chúng ta

Dính lấy nhau
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Back