Hà My

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
21 ❤︎ Bài viết: 7593 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 1,680 Tìm: 0

Bài hát: Stop And Erase - Selena Gomez


Lời bài hát

You think you know me so well

You put me down, it builds you up

You're kicking me around

You just can't get enough

And all your friends surround you

Oh, without them by your side

You start to show your weakness

It's something you can't hide

Yeah yeah

We'll stop and erase

Cause I'm gonna wipe

That smile off your know-it-all face

Whaoh

Laugh while you can

You're living up, but

Read my lips, the joke is on you

I've figured it out

You're all about

Walk and tell all the people you know down

So stop and erase

Cause I'm gonna wipe

That smile off your know-it-all face

Whaoh

I'm waking up I'm feeling

What I was scared to feel before

I got my eyes wide open

Won't take it anymore

All the lies and teasing

Yes, I could never be that cruel

You had them all believing

But now that's through

Yeah Yeah

We'll stop and erase

Cause I'm gonna wipe

That smile off your know-it-all face

Whaoh

Laugh while you can

You're living up, but

Read my lips, the joke is on you

I've figured it out

You're all about

Walk and tell all the people you know down

So stop and erase

Cause I'm gonna wipe

That smile off your know-it-all face

Count down,

The tables have turned

Better wise up

You've got lots of nerve

Cause you're all alone

Now

We'll stop and erase

Cause I'm gonna wipe

That smile off your know-it-all face

Whaoh

Laugh while you can

You're living up, but

Read my lips, the joke is on you

Whaoh

I've figured it out

You're all about

Walk and tell all the people you know down

So stop and erase

Cause I'm gonna wipe

That smile off your know-it-all face

We'll stop and erase

Cause I'm gonna wipe

That smile off your know-it-all face

Whaoh

Laugh while you can

You're living up, but

Read my lips, the joke is on you

I've figured it out

You're all about

Walk and tell all the people you know down

So stop and erase

Cause I'm gonna wipe

That smile off your know-it-all face

Lời dịch

Bạn nghĩ bạn nắm rõ tôi trong lòng bàn tay rồi

Bạn hạ nhục tôi, nhằm tôn bạn lên

Bạn luôn chạy theo chọc phá tôi mọi nơi

Bạn không biết thế nào là đủ à

Và lũ bè phái xung quanh bạn

Ôi, nếu không có chúng chống lưng

Thì những điểm yếu của bạn liền lộ ra ngay thôi

Đó là thứ bạn chẳng giấu nổi đâu

Yé Yé

Chúng ta hãy dừng lại và xóa đi tất cả

Bởi tôi sắp đá văng

Nụ cười kiểu đó khỏi cái mặt ta-đây-biết-tuốt của bạn

Oa

Cứ cười nhạo đi lúc bạn vẫn còn cười được

Bạn có thể cứ làm thế mãi không chán, nhưng mà

Đọc môi tôi mấp máy này, bạn chọc tôi hóa ra bôi nhọ chính mình đấy

Tôi đã hiểu ra rồi

Bạn chỉ có độc nhất một khả năng

Là đi loanh quanh rồi chà đạp mọi người bạn quen

Nên hãy dừng lại và sửa mình đi

Bởi tôi sắp đá văng

Nụ cười kiểu đó khỏi cái mặt ta-đây-biết-tuốt của bạn

Oa

Tôi thức giấc cảm nhận được

Điều tôi từng sợ phải cảm thấy trước đây

Tôi mở to mắt rồi

Tôi sẽ không nhẫn nhục chịu đựng nữa đâu

Mọi trò dối trá và chọc ghẹo

Phải, tôi sẽ chẳng bao giờ ác được cỡ bạn đâu

Bạn khiến mọi người đều cho là vậy

Nhưng giờ thì hết rồi nhé

Chúng ta hãy dừng lại và xóa đi tất cả

Bởi tôi sắp đá văng

Nụ cười kiểu đó khỏi cái mặt ta-đây-biết-tuốt của bạn

Đếm ngược nào,

Tình thế đã đảo ngược

Vì thế bạn nên khôn ra đi

Bạn có não mà

Vì giờ

Bạn sẽ phải cô độc
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back