Bài hát: Stranger
Ca sĩ: Sunmi
Vào ngày 17 tháng 10, nữ ca sĩ Sunmi đã cho ra ca khúc mới mang tên "Stranger" đánh dấu sự trở lại sau hơn 1 năm vắng bóng của cô. "Stranger" như một câu chuyện kể về những trải nghiệm của nữ ca sĩ trong nhiều bối cảnh khác nhau. Bài hát cũng mang ý nghĩa về việc yêu bản thân, cho dù trong cuộc sống có bận rộn như thế nào đi chăng nữa, chúng ta cũng phải chăm sóc bản thân mình về cả thể chất và tinh thần.
Lời bài hát:
Mr. Stranger, running into danger
Gotta get to know you
Mr. Stranger, wanna be your angel
Gotta get to know you
달리 표현할 수 없어
우린 마치 처음부터
알아온 것 같이 딱 맞지
Do you feel the same?
My darling, come closer
함께인 것 같이 알아 나도
이건 정말 미친 짓 같지
Do you feel the same?
Let's cross the line
Baby, I don't mind
묻지 마 내 마음
난 지금 여기 almost there
Hey, stranger
Gotta get to know you
Mr. Stranger, running into danger
Gotta get to know you (Mm)
Mr. Stranger, running into danger
Gotta get to know you (Mm)
Mr. Stranger, wanna be your angel
Gotta get to know you (Mm)
뭐에 홀린 것처럼
마치 늘 옆에 있던 것
같이 굴지
Do you feel the same? (Oh-oh-oh)
Let's cross the line
Let me blow your mind
알잖아 이 밤이 지나가면
You can't stay
Hey, stranger
Gotta get to know you
Mr. Stranger, running into danger
Gotta get to know you (Mm)
Mr. Stranger, running into danger
Gotta get to know you (Mm)
Mr. Stranger, wanna be your angel
Gotta get to know you
I don't know you, stranger
But I do love you, boy
꽉 안아줘 긴긴밤
다시는 못 볼 것처럼, baby
I don't care
If we go all the way
I gotta get to know you, know you
Mr. Stranger, running into danger
Gotta get to know you (Mm)
Mr. Stranger, running into danger
Gotta get to know you (Mm)
Mr. Stranger, wanna be your angel
Gotta get to know you (Mm)
Mr. Stranger (Stranger), running into danger (Danger)
Gotta get to know you (Mm)
Mr. Stranger (Stranger), wanna be your angel (Angel)
Gotta get to know you (Mm)
Phiên âm:
Mr. Stranger, running into danger
Gotta get to know you
Mr. Stranger, wanna be your angel
Gotta get to know you
Dalli pyohyeonhal su eopseo
Urin machi cheoeumbuteo
Araon geot gachi ttak matji
Do you feel the same?
My darling, come closer
Hamkkein geot gachi ara nado
Igeon jeongmal michin jit gatji
Do you feel the same?
Let's cross the line
Baby, I don't mind
Mutji ma nae maeum
Nan jigeum yeogi almost there
Hey, stranger
Gotta get to know you
Mr. Stranger, running into danger
Gotta get to know you (Mm)
Mr. Stranger, running into danger
Gotta get to know you (Mm)
Mr. Stranger, wanna be your angel
Gotta get to know you (Mm)
Mwoe hollin geotcheoreom
Machi neul yeope itdeon geot
Gachi gulji
Do you feel the same? (Oh-oh-oh)
Let's cross the line
Let me blow your mind
Aljana i bami jinagamyeon
You can't stay
Hey, stranger
Gotta get to know you
Mr. Stranger, running into danger
Gotta get to know you (Mm)
Mr. Stranger, running into danger
Gotta get to know you (Mm)
Mr. Stranger, wanna be your angel
Gotta get to know you
I don't know you, stranger
But I do love you, boy
Kkwak anajwo ginginbam
Dasineun mot bol geotcheoreom, baby
I don't care
If we go all the way
I gotta get to know you, know you
Mr. Stranger, running into danger
Gotta get to know you (Mm)
Mr. Stranger, running into danger
Gotta get to know you (Mm)
Mr. Stranger, wanna be your angel
Gotta get to know you (Mm)
Mr. Stranger (Stranger), running into danger (Danger)
Gotta get to know you (Mm)
Mr. Stranger (Stranger), wanna be your angel (Angel)
Gotta get to know you (Mm)
Engsub:
[Intro]Mr. Stranger, running into danger, gotta get to know you
Mr. Stranger, wanna be your angel, gotta get to know you
[Verse 1]
Can't put in other words
We click so well just like
We knew from the beginning
Do you feel the same?
My darling, come closer
As if we're together, I know
This is so crazy
Do you feel the same?
[Pre-Chorus]Let's cross the line
Baby, I don't mind
Don't ask how I feel
My heart is here almost there
Hey, stranger
Gotta get to know you
[Chorus]Mr. Stranger, running into danger, gotta get to know you (Mm)
Mr. Stranger, running into danger, gotta get to know you (Mm)
Mr. Stranger, wanna be your angel, gotta get to know you (Mm)
[Verse 2]
Running into danger
Gotta get to know you
Like a magic spell
You act as if you"ve been
Do you feel the same?
[Pre-Chorus]Let's cross the line
Let me blow your mind
You know when the night is over
You can't stay
Hey, stranger
Gotta get to know you
[Chorus]Mr. Stranger, running into danger, gotta get to know you (Mm)
Mr. Stranger, running into danger, gotta get to know you (Mm)
Mr. Stranger, wanna be your angel, gotta get to know you
[Bridge]I don't know you, stranger
But I do love you, boy
Hold me tight all night
Like for the last time, baby
I don't care
If we go all the way
I gotta get to know you, know you
[Chorus]Mr. Stranger, running into danger
Gotta get to know you (Mm)
Mr. Stranger, running into danger
Gotta get to know you (Mm)
Mr. Stranger, wanna be your angel
Gotta get to know you (Mm)
Mr. Stranger (Stranger), running into danger (Danger)
Gotta get to know you (Mm)
Mr. Stranger (Stranger), wanna be your angel (Angel)
Gotta get to know you (Mm)
Ca sĩ: Sunmi
Vào ngày 17 tháng 10, nữ ca sĩ Sunmi đã cho ra ca khúc mới mang tên "Stranger" đánh dấu sự trở lại sau hơn 1 năm vắng bóng của cô. "Stranger" như một câu chuyện kể về những trải nghiệm của nữ ca sĩ trong nhiều bối cảnh khác nhau. Bài hát cũng mang ý nghĩa về việc yêu bản thân, cho dù trong cuộc sống có bận rộn như thế nào đi chăng nữa, chúng ta cũng phải chăm sóc bản thân mình về cả thể chất và tinh thần.
Lời bài hát:
Mr. Stranger, running into danger
Gotta get to know you
Mr. Stranger, wanna be your angel
Gotta get to know you
달리 표현할 수 없어
우린 마치 처음부터
알아온 것 같이 딱 맞지
Do you feel the same?
My darling, come closer
함께인 것 같이 알아 나도
이건 정말 미친 짓 같지
Do you feel the same?
Let's cross the line
Baby, I don't mind
묻지 마 내 마음
난 지금 여기 almost there
Hey, stranger
Gotta get to know you
Mr. Stranger, running into danger
Gotta get to know you (Mm)
Mr. Stranger, running into danger
Gotta get to know you (Mm)
Mr. Stranger, wanna be your angel
Gotta get to know you (Mm)
뭐에 홀린 것처럼
마치 늘 옆에 있던 것
같이 굴지
Do you feel the same? (Oh-oh-oh)
Let's cross the line
Let me blow your mind
알잖아 이 밤이 지나가면
You can't stay
Hey, stranger
Gotta get to know you
Mr. Stranger, running into danger
Gotta get to know you (Mm)
Mr. Stranger, running into danger
Gotta get to know you (Mm)
Mr. Stranger, wanna be your angel
Gotta get to know you
I don't know you, stranger
But I do love you, boy
꽉 안아줘 긴긴밤
다시는 못 볼 것처럼, baby
I don't care
If we go all the way
I gotta get to know you, know you
Mr. Stranger, running into danger
Gotta get to know you (Mm)
Mr. Stranger, running into danger
Gotta get to know you (Mm)
Mr. Stranger, wanna be your angel
Gotta get to know you (Mm)
Mr. Stranger (Stranger), running into danger (Danger)
Gotta get to know you (Mm)
Mr. Stranger (Stranger), wanna be your angel (Angel)
Gotta get to know you (Mm)
Phiên âm:
Mr. Stranger, running into danger
Gotta get to know you
Mr. Stranger, wanna be your angel
Gotta get to know you
Dalli pyohyeonhal su eopseo
Urin machi cheoeumbuteo
Araon geot gachi ttak matji
Do you feel the same?
My darling, come closer
Hamkkein geot gachi ara nado
Igeon jeongmal michin jit gatji
Do you feel the same?
Let's cross the line
Baby, I don't mind
Mutji ma nae maeum
Nan jigeum yeogi almost there
Hey, stranger
Gotta get to know you
Mr. Stranger, running into danger
Gotta get to know you (Mm)
Mr. Stranger, running into danger
Gotta get to know you (Mm)
Mr. Stranger, wanna be your angel
Gotta get to know you (Mm)
Mwoe hollin geotcheoreom
Machi neul yeope itdeon geot
Gachi gulji
Do you feel the same? (Oh-oh-oh)
Let's cross the line
Let me blow your mind
Aljana i bami jinagamyeon
You can't stay
Hey, stranger
Gotta get to know you
Mr. Stranger, running into danger
Gotta get to know you (Mm)
Mr. Stranger, running into danger
Gotta get to know you (Mm)
Mr. Stranger, wanna be your angel
Gotta get to know you
I don't know you, stranger
But I do love you, boy
Kkwak anajwo ginginbam
Dasineun mot bol geotcheoreom, baby
I don't care
If we go all the way
I gotta get to know you, know you
Mr. Stranger, running into danger
Gotta get to know you (Mm)
Mr. Stranger, running into danger
Gotta get to know you (Mm)
Mr. Stranger, wanna be your angel
Gotta get to know you (Mm)
Mr. Stranger (Stranger), running into danger (Danger)
Gotta get to know you (Mm)
Mr. Stranger (Stranger), wanna be your angel (Angel)
Gotta get to know you (Mm)
Engsub:
[Intro]Mr. Stranger, running into danger, gotta get to know you
Mr. Stranger, wanna be your angel, gotta get to know you
[Verse 1]
Can't put in other words
We click so well just like
We knew from the beginning
Do you feel the same?
My darling, come closer
As if we're together, I know
This is so crazy
Do you feel the same?
[Pre-Chorus]Let's cross the line
Baby, I don't mind
Don't ask how I feel
My heart is here almost there
Hey, stranger
Gotta get to know you
[Chorus]Mr. Stranger, running into danger, gotta get to know you (Mm)
Mr. Stranger, running into danger, gotta get to know you (Mm)
Mr. Stranger, wanna be your angel, gotta get to know you (Mm)
[Verse 2]
Running into danger
Gotta get to know you
Like a magic spell
You act as if you"ve been
Do you feel the same?
[Pre-Chorus]Let's cross the line
Let me blow your mind
You know when the night is over
You can't stay
Hey, stranger
Gotta get to know you
[Chorus]Mr. Stranger, running into danger, gotta get to know you (Mm)
Mr. Stranger, running into danger, gotta get to know you (Mm)
Mr. Stranger, wanna be your angel, gotta get to know you
[Bridge]I don't know you, stranger
But I do love you, boy
Hold me tight all night
Like for the last time, baby
I don't care
If we go all the way
I gotta get to know you, know you
[Chorus]Mr. Stranger, running into danger
Gotta get to know you (Mm)
Mr. Stranger, running into danger
Gotta get to know you (Mm)
Mr. Stranger, wanna be your angel
Gotta get to know you (Mm)
Mr. Stranger (Stranger), running into danger (Danger)
Gotta get to know you (Mm)
Mr. Stranger (Stranger), wanna be your angel (Angel)
Gotta get to know you (Mm)
