Hà My

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
21 ❤︎ Bài viết: 7593 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 895 Tìm: 0
Stranger

- Weeekly -​

"Stranger" thể hiện bởi Weeekly vừa được phát hành MV chính thức vào ngày hôm qua 25/1/2024. Bài hát khai thác những cảm xúc và trải nghiệm về cảm giác ngưng kết nối với một ai đó mà đã từng thân thuộc. Lời bài hát truyền tải những cuộc đấu tranh để cố gắng duy trì một mối quan hệ với một người mà đã trở nên xa cách hoặc không còn thân quen, được miêu tả bằng phép ẩn dụ như là bị mắc kẹt với một người lạ.


Phiên âm:

Balsorijocha ttaeron jogeum neuryeojyeodo

Well, I'm trying my best

Beoseonagin ajik meon ginagin bam gil

Like I'm walking on eggshells

Ara ije got show up

Iksukaetdeon

Nae kkumsogui wonderland

Noraecheoreom nareul bangin

Ne moksori

Deullyeoon geot gateunde

Chagaun rainy weather

Gamssan you're like a sweater

Dasi hanbeon we'll be together

Now, I'm stuck with a stranger (Stranger)

Eoreotdeon nae mameul nongnyeo (nongnyeo)

Neoran sesangeul pyeolchyeo (pyeolchyeo)

So please come back 'cause I need, yeah

I need ya (I need ya)

Now, I'm stuck with a stranger (Stranger)

Eoryeotdeon nae mam recover (Recover)

All I want is to hold ya (Hold ya)

So please come back 'cause I need, yeah

I need ya (I need ya)

Ijeotdeon jinjja nae moseubeul alge haetdeon ne

Iksukam soge, oh-oh, oh

Tto eoneusae huimihaejin nae sangcheo heunjeokdeul da

Ichin everyday (Ooh-ooh)

Naege naeeo jun shoulder

Areumdapdeon

Ne nunbicheun neverland

Geurimcheoreom nege angin

Geu sungani

Kkum illiga eomneunde

Neon naui shiny weather (Weather)

Eonjedeun nan no matter (Matter)

Nuneul gama we'll be together (Together, oh)

Now, I'm stuck with a stranger (Stranger)

Eoreotdeon nae mameul nongnyeo (nongnyeo)

Neoran sesangeul pyeolchyeo (pyeolchyeo)

So please come back 'cause I need, yeah (I need, yeah)

I need ya (I need ya)

Now, I'm stuck with a stranger (Stranger)

Eoryeotdeon nae mam recover (Recover)

All I want is to hold ya (Hold ya)

So please come back 'cause I need, yeah

I need ya (I need ya)

I need ya

Stranger

Stranger (Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)

Now, I'm stuck with a stranger

Lời bài hát:

발소리조차 때론 조금 느려져도

Well, I'm trying my best

벗어나긴 아직 먼 기나긴 밤 길

Like I'm walking on eggshells

알아 이제 곧 show up

익숙했던

내 꿈속의 wonderland

노래처럼 나를 반긴

네 목소리

들려온 것 같은데

차가운 rainy weather

감싼 you're like a sweater

다시 한번 we'll be together

Now, I'm stuck with a stranger (Stranger)

얼었던 내 맘을 녹여 (녹여)

너란 세상을 펼쳐 (펼쳐)

So please come back 'cause I need, yeah

I need ya (I need ya)

Now, I'm stuck with a stranger (Stranger)

어렸던 내 맘 recover (Recover)

All I want is to hold ya (Hold ya)

So please come back 'cause I need, yeah

I need ya (I need ya)

잊었던 진짜 내 모습을 알게 했던 네

익숙함 속에, oh-oh, oh

또 어느새 희미해진 내 상처 흔적들 다

잊힌 everyday (Ooh-ooh)

내게 내어 준 shoulder

아름답던

네 눈빛은 neverland

그림처럼 네게 안긴

그 순간이

꿈 일리가 없는데

넌 나의 shiny weather (Weather)

언제든 난 no matter (Matter)

눈을 감아 we'll be together (Together, oh)

Now, I'm stuck with a stranger (Stranger)

얼었던 내 맘을 녹여 (녹여)

너란 세상을 펼쳐 (펼쳐)

So please come back 'cause I need, yeah (I need, yeah)

I need ya (I need ya)

Now, I'm stuck with a stranger (Stranger)

어렸던 내 맘 recover (Recover)

All I want is to hold ya (Hold ya)

So please come back 'cause I need, yeah

I need ya (I need ya)

I need ya

Stranger

Stranger (Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)

Now, I'm stuck with a stranger

Dịch sang tiếng Anh:

I'm sorry if I said something that hurt your feelings

Well, I'm trying my best

But sometimes it's hard to understand you

I feel like I'm walking on eggshells

And I'm tryna be a shoulder

You can cry on

When you're so sick of yourself

When you get a little angry

You can call me

We can laugh it out again

Can't bear the rainy weather?

Just wear me like a sweater

All I want is for you to feel better

Now, I'm stuck with a stranger

I can't go on any longer

All I want is to hold ya

So please come back 'cause I need ya

I need ya (I need ya)

Now, I'm stuck with a stranger

I can't go on any longer

All I want is to hold ya

So please come back 'cause I need ya

I need ya (I need ya)

The circles underneath your eyes are dark and that's okay

You should get some rest

And I don't have a PhD in mental health

I can tell you're a little upset

And I'm tryna be a shoulder

You can cry on

When you're so sick of yourself

When you get a little angry

You can call me

We can laugh it out again

Can't bear the rainy weather?

Just wear me like a sweater

All I want is for you to feel better

Now, I'm stuck with a stranger

I can't go on any longer

All I want is to hold ya

So please come back 'cause I need ya

I need ya (I need ya)

Now, I'm stuck with a stranger

I can't go on any longer

All I want is to hold ya

So please come back 'cause I need ya

I need ya (I need ya)

I need ya

Stranger

Stranger (Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)

Now, I'm stuck with a stranger
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Back