Bài hát: Style
Ca sĩ: ITZY
"Style" của ITZY truyền tải thông điệp về sự tự tin và thể hiện cá tính độc đáo của mỗi người. Lời bài hát nhấn mạnh việc sống đúng với chính bản thân mình và tỏa sáng theo cách riêng của bạn, bất kể người khác nói gì.
Lời bài hát:
Yup, ah, Welcome to my world
Yup, ah, This my life
Hey wass up, why you mad?
輝きすぎたら Am I bad?
目の前見てる My eyes are glowing
少し眩しいかな Sorry
Showing my, showing myself now
I never will, never will backdown
鮮やかな Vision
こなす Mission
従う My passion
You wanna hear this different sound?
Noiseさえも
乗りこなし Flow
Now now now
Dancin' all the way
Being who I am
Ohh
何も気にしないわ
魅せる自分のColor
Come and look at my smile
Always lookin' fine fine fine fine fine fine
この場は Mine mine mine mine yeah
いつも My time time time time time time
貫く My STYLE
何を言われても
自分らしくあるの
I will keep it shine, shine, shine, shine, shine, shine
変わらない My STYLE
You know this is My STYLE
Yeah
I might not fit in
But my swags killin'
身に着ける個性
Imma be flexin'
いらない Filter
私らしく
まるで Silver
光輝く
Oooooh
Now
Show off, show off
Ooooh
I'll never stop
煌めく Pride
派手めな Mind
Now Now Now
This is how I do
縛れない Rule
Ohh
マニュアルなんてないわ
信じてる Myself
Come and look at my smile
Always lookin' fine fine fine fine fine fine
この場は Mine mine mine mine yeah
いつも My time time time time time time
貫く My STYLE
何を言われても
自分らしくあるの
I will keep it shine, shine, shine, shine, shine, shine
変わらない My STYLE
Hey yeah yeah yeah
Don't care what you say yeah yeah yeah
進む My way ay ay I want
Nobody can judge me
自分に Don't ever wanna lie
一度きりだけのMy life
Go wild
Got to try yeah
ありのままで Just you do you
ゆっくりでも良い Walk in your shoes
Ohhh
This is me 私のSTYLE
Always lookin' fine fine fine fine fine fine
この場は Mine mine mine mine yeah
いつも My time time time time time time
貫く My STYLE
何を言われても
自分らしくあるの
I will keep it shine, shine, shine, shine, shine, shine
変わらない My STYLE
You know this is My STYLE
English translation:
Yup, ah, Welcome to my world
Yup, ah, This my life
Hey wass up, why you mad?
Shining too bright Am I bad?
I look right in front of me My eyes are glowing
Is it too dazzling Sorry
Showing my, showing myself now
I never will, never will backdown
Brilliant Vision
Do this Mission
Follow My passion
You wanna hear this different sound?
Even Noise
Go with the Flow
Now now now
Dancin' all the way
Being who I am
Ohh
I have no worries
Attract Color
Come and look at my smile
Always lookin' fine fine fine fine fine fine
This place is Mine mine mine mine yeah
Everytime My time time time time time time
Go through My STYLE
No matter what they say
I will be yourself
I will keep it shine, shine, shine, shine, shine, shine
My STYLE doesn't change
You know this is My STYLE
Yeah
I might not fit in
But my swags killin'
Personality to wear
Imma be flexin'
I don't need Filter
That's just like me
Like Silver
Shining light
Oooooh
Now
Show off, show off
Ooooh
I'll never stop
Sparkling Pride
Flashy Mind
Now Now Now
This is how I do
Can't be tied down that's Rule
Ohh
There's no manual
Believe Myself
Come and look at my smile
Always lookin' fine fine fine fine fine fine
This place is Mine mine mine mine yeah
Everytime My time time time time time time
Go through My STYLE
No matter what they say
I will be yourself
I will keep it shine, shine, shine, shine, shine, shine
My STYLE doesn't change
Hey yeah yeah yeah
Don't care what you say yeah yeah yeah
Move out of My way ay ay I want
Nobody can judge me
Don't ever wanna lie to me
My life is only one
Go wild
Got to try yeah
Just like this Just you do you
It's okay, no need to rush Walk in your shoes
Ohhh
This is me my STYLE
Always lookin' fine fine fine fine fine fine
This place is Mine mine mine mine yeah
Everytime My time time time time time time
Go through My STYLE
No matter what they say
I will be yourself
I will keep it shine, shine, shine, shine, shine, shine
My STYLE doesn't change
You know this is My STYLE
Ca sĩ: ITZY
"Style" của ITZY truyền tải thông điệp về sự tự tin và thể hiện cá tính độc đáo của mỗi người. Lời bài hát nhấn mạnh việc sống đúng với chính bản thân mình và tỏa sáng theo cách riêng của bạn, bất kể người khác nói gì.
Lời bài hát:
Yup, ah, Welcome to my world
Yup, ah, This my life
Hey wass up, why you mad?
輝きすぎたら Am I bad?
目の前見てる My eyes are glowing
少し眩しいかな Sorry
Showing my, showing myself now
I never will, never will backdown
鮮やかな Vision
こなす Mission
従う My passion
You wanna hear this different sound?
Noiseさえも
乗りこなし Flow
Now now now
Dancin' all the way
Being who I am
Ohh
何も気にしないわ
魅せる自分のColor
Come and look at my smile
Always lookin' fine fine fine fine fine fine
この場は Mine mine mine mine yeah
いつも My time time time time time time
貫く My STYLE
何を言われても
自分らしくあるの
I will keep it shine, shine, shine, shine, shine, shine
変わらない My STYLE
You know this is My STYLE
Yeah
I might not fit in
But my swags killin'
身に着ける個性
Imma be flexin'
いらない Filter
私らしく
まるで Silver
光輝く
Oooooh
Now
Show off, show off
Ooooh
I'll never stop
煌めく Pride
派手めな Mind
Now Now Now
This is how I do
縛れない Rule
Ohh
マニュアルなんてないわ
信じてる Myself
Come and look at my smile
Always lookin' fine fine fine fine fine fine
この場は Mine mine mine mine yeah
いつも My time time time time time time
貫く My STYLE
何を言われても
自分らしくあるの
I will keep it shine, shine, shine, shine, shine, shine
変わらない My STYLE
Hey yeah yeah yeah
Don't care what you say yeah yeah yeah
進む My way ay ay I want
Nobody can judge me
自分に Don't ever wanna lie
一度きりだけのMy life
Go wild
Got to try yeah
ありのままで Just you do you
ゆっくりでも良い Walk in your shoes
Ohhh
This is me 私のSTYLE
Always lookin' fine fine fine fine fine fine
この場は Mine mine mine mine yeah
いつも My time time time time time time
貫く My STYLE
何を言われても
自分らしくあるの
I will keep it shine, shine, shine, shine, shine, shine
変わらない My STYLE
You know this is My STYLE
English translation:
Yup, ah, Welcome to my world
Yup, ah, This my life
Hey wass up, why you mad?
Shining too bright Am I bad?
I look right in front of me My eyes are glowing
Is it too dazzling Sorry
Showing my, showing myself now
I never will, never will backdown
Brilliant Vision
Do this Mission
Follow My passion
You wanna hear this different sound?
Even Noise
Go with the Flow
Now now now
Dancin' all the way
Being who I am
Ohh
I have no worries
Attract Color
Come and look at my smile
Always lookin' fine fine fine fine fine fine
This place is Mine mine mine mine yeah
Everytime My time time time time time time
Go through My STYLE
No matter what they say
I will be yourself
I will keep it shine, shine, shine, shine, shine, shine
My STYLE doesn't change
You know this is My STYLE
Yeah
I might not fit in
But my swags killin'
Personality to wear
Imma be flexin'
I don't need Filter
That's just like me
Like Silver
Shining light
Oooooh
Now
Show off, show off
Ooooh
I'll never stop
Sparkling Pride
Flashy Mind
Now Now Now
This is how I do
Can't be tied down that's Rule
Ohh
There's no manual
Believe Myself
Come and look at my smile
Always lookin' fine fine fine fine fine fine
This place is Mine mine mine mine yeah
Everytime My time time time time time time
Go through My STYLE
No matter what they say
I will be yourself
I will keep it shine, shine, shine, shine, shine, shine
My STYLE doesn't change
Hey yeah yeah yeah
Don't care what you say yeah yeah yeah
Move out of My way ay ay I want
Nobody can judge me
Don't ever wanna lie to me
My life is only one
Go wild
Got to try yeah
Just like this Just you do you
It's okay, no need to rush Walk in your shoes
Ohhh
This is me my STYLE
Always lookin' fine fine fine fine fine fine
This place is Mine mine mine mine yeah
Everytime My time time time time time time
Go through My STYLE
No matter what they say
I will be yourself
I will keep it shine, shine, shine, shine, shine, shine
My STYLE doesn't change
You know this is My STYLE
