Super ICY
Trình bày: LEESEO (IVE)
Album: REVIVE+
Trình bày: LEESEO (IVE)
Album: REVIVE+
Bài hát "Super ICY" [COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0) ]của LEESEO ([/COLOR] I[COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0) ]VE)[/COLOR] [COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0) ]được phát hành vào ngày 23 tháng 2 năm 2026, thuộc album phòng thu thứ hai[/COLOR] [COLOR=rgb(255, 77, 77) ]REVIVE[/COLOR] [COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0) ][COLOR=rgb(255, 77, 77) ]+[/COLOR] của nhóm nhạc nữ Hàn Quốc. Bài hát[/COLOR] xây dựng hình tượng một "Ice Queen" nguy hiểm, lạnh lùng và hoàn toàn làm chủ mối quan hệ. Cô khẳng định sự cuốn hút của mình giống như một hầm băng-dù biết sẽ bị "bỏng lạnh" và nguy hiểm, đối phương vẫn không thể cưỡng lại mà tình nguyện trở thành "vật tế".
Phiên âm:
Super icy-y-y-y-y-bite-bite-bite-bite
Super icy-y-y-y-y-bite-bite
Don't get too close
F-r-o-s-t-t-t-t-bite-bite-bite-bite
F-r-o-s-t-t-t-t-bite-bite-bite
Yeah
Nun tteji ma siseon yeah, I'm so cold
Han madie freeze up from head to toe
Shy superstar killer, don't get too close
Don't get too close
Don't get too
It's giving ice
Give me spice
Call me bad girl don't play nice
Giving lovesick, got you heartsick
And I'm not gonna tell you twice
Gyesok gyeonggohaedo beg for me
Ppajyeobwado dwae honey
I'm your favorite snow bunny
Ay, ay, ay, ay
Heart's like a cold river
Don't get too close
Simjangeun quicksilver
Don't get too close
Shoot, dancing with a killer
Don't get too close
F-r-o-s-t-t-t-t, bite-bite-bite
Yeah
Nun tteji ma siseon yeah, I'm so cold
Han madie freeze up from head to toe
Shy superstar killer, don't get too close
Don't get too close
Don't get too close
Nun tteji ma siseon yeah, I'm so cold
Han madie freeze up from head to toe
Shot, super nice villain, don't get too close
Don't get too close
Don't get too close
I'm heart-breaking, I'm snow-flaking
Da algodo gatineun freezer
I drop the temperature, just to get to ya
I got em catching a fever
Neul sunhago chakal iyu
Gangyohalsurok too rude
Tell me what you gonna do
Tell me what you gonna do
Ay, ay, ay, ay
Cheoncheonhi neuryeojineun heartbeat
Body soul and mind
Neujeosseo imi neol doechatgin
You're my sacrifice
Super icy-y-y-y-y-bite-bite-bite-bite
Super icy-y-y-y-y-bite-bite
Don't get too close
F-r-o-s-t-t-t-t-bite-bite-bite-bite
F-r-o-s-t-t-t-t-bite-bite-bite-bite-bite-bite-bite
Yeah
Nun tteji ma siseon yeah, I'm so cold
Han madie freeze up from head to toe
Shy superstar killer, don't get too close
Don't get too close
Don't get too close
Nun tteji ma siseon yeah, I'm so cold
Han madie freeze up from head to toe
Shot, super nice villain, don't get too close
Don't get too close
Don't get too close
Super icy-y-y-y-y-bite-bite-bite-bite
Super icy-y-y-y-y-bite-bite
Don't get too close
F-r-o-s-t-t-t-t-bite-bite-bite-bite
F-r-o-s-t-t-t-t-bite-bite-bite-bite
Lời bài hát:
Super icy-y-y-y-y-bite-bite-bite-bite
Super icy-y-y-y-y-bite-bite
Don't get too close
F-r-o-s-t-t-t-t-bite-bite-bite-bite
F-r-o-s-t-t-t-t-bite-bite-bite
Yeah
눈 떼지 마 시선 yeah, I'm so cold
한 마디에 freeze up from head to toe
Shy superstar killer, don't get too close
Don't get too close
Don't get too
It's giving ice
Give me spice
Call me bad girl don't play nice
Giving lovesick, got you heartsick
And I'm not gonna tell you twice
계속 경고해도 beg for me
빠져봐도 돼 honey
I'm your favorite snow bunny
Ay, ay, ay, ay
Heart's like a cold river
Don't get too close
심장은 quicksilver
Don't get too close
Shoot, dancing with a killer
Don't get too close
F-r-o-s-t-t-t-t, bite-bite-bite
Yeah
눈 떼지 마 시선 yeah, I'm so cold
한 마디에 freeze up from head to toe
Shy superstar killer, don't get too close
Don't get too close
Don't get too close
눈 떼지 마 시선 yeah, I'm so cold
한 마디에 freeze up from head to toe
Shot, super nice villain, don't get too close
Don't get too close
Don't get too close
I'm heart-breaking, I'm snow-flaking
다 알고도 갇히는 freezer
I drop the temperature, just to get to ya
I got em catching a fever
늘 순하고 착할 이유
강요할수록 too rude
Tell me what you gonna do
Tell me what you gonna do
Ay, ay, ay, ay
천천히 느려지는 heartbeat
Body soul and mind
늦었어 이미 널 되찾긴
You're my sacrifice
Super icy-y-y-y-y-bite-bite-bite-bite
Super icy-y-y-y-y-bite-bite
Don't get too close
F-r-o-s-t-t-t-t-bite-bite-bite-bite
F-r-o-s-t-t-t-t-bite-bite-bite-bite-bite-bite-bite
Yeah
눈 떼지 마 시선 yeah, I'm so cold
한 마디에 freeze up from head to toe
Shy superstar killer, don't get too close
Don't get too close
Don't get too close
눈 떼지 마 시선 yeah, I'm so cold
한 마디에 freeze up from head to toe
Shot, super nice villain, don't get too close
Don't get too close
Don't get too close
Super icy-y-y-y-y-bite-bite-bite-bite
Super icy-y-y-y-y-bite-bite
Don't get too close
F-r-o-s-t-t-t-t-bite-bite-bite-bite
F-r-o-s-t-t-t-t-bite-bite-bite-bite
Dịch sang tiếng Anh:
Super icy-y-y-y-y-bite-bite-bite-bite
Super icy-y-y-y-y-bite-bite
Don't get too close
F-r-o-s-t-t-t-t-bite-bite-bite-bite
F-r-o-s-t-t-t-t-bite-bite-bite
Yeah
Don't take your eyes off me, yeah, I'm so cold
With just one word, you freeze up from head to toe
Shy superstar killer, don't get too close
Don't get too close
Don't get too
It's giving ice
Give me spice
Call me bad girl don't play nice
Giving lovesick, got you heartsick
And I'm not gonna tell you twice
Even though I keep warning you, you beg for me
It's okay to fall for me, honey
I'm your favorite snow bunny
Ay, ay, ay, ay
Heart's like a cold river
Don't get too close
My heart is quicksilver
Don't get too close
Shoot, dancing with a killer
Don't get too close
F-r-o-s-t-t-t-t, bite-bite-bite
Yeah
Don't take your eyes off me, yeah, I'm so cold
With just one word, you freeze up from head to toe
Shy superstar killer, don't get too close
Don't get too close
Don't get too close
Don't take your eyes off me, yeah, I'm so cold
With just one word, you freeze up from head to toe
Shot, super nice villain, don't get too close
Don't get too close
Don't get too close
I'm heart-breaking, I'm snow-flaking
Even knowing everything, you're trapped in the freezer
I drop the temperature, just to get to ya
I got em catching a fever
There's no reason to always be gentle and kind
The more you force it, the more it's too rude
Tell me what you gonna do
Tell me what you gonna do
Ay, ay, ay, ay
The heartbeat that is slowing down bit by bit
Body soul and mind
It's already too late to take yourself back
You're my sacrifice
Super icy-y-y-y-y-bite-bite-bite-bite
Super icy-y-y-y-y-bite-bite
Don't get too close
F-r-o-s-t-t-t-t-bite-bite-bite-bite
F-r-o-s-t-t-t-t-bite-bite-bite-bite-bite-bite-bite
Yeah
Don't take your eyes off me, yeah, I'm so cold
With just one word, you freeze up from head to toe
Shy superstar killer, don't get too close
Don't get too close
Don't get too close
Don't take your eyes off me, yeah, I'm so cold
With just one word, you freeze up from head to toe
Shot, super nice villain, don't get too close
Don't get too close
Don't get too close
Super icy-y-y-y-y-bite-bite-bite-bite
Super icy-y-y-y-y-bite-bite
Don't get too close
F-r-o-s-t-t-t-t-bite-bite-bite-bite
F-r-o-s-t-t-t-t-bite-bite-bite-bite
Lời dịch:
Cực kỳ băng giá, vết cắn của băng
Cực kỳ giá lạnh, vết cắn của băng
Đừng có lại quá gần
Bỏng lạnh, vết cắn của băng
Bỏng lạnh, vết cắn của băng
Yeah
Đừng rời mắt khỏi ta, đúng thế, ta rất lạnh lùng
Chỉ một lời nói thôi cũng khiến ngươi đóng băng từ đầu đến chân
Kẻ hủy diệt siêu sao đầy e thẹn, đừng có lại quá gần
Đừng có lại quá gần
Đừng có quá..
Cảm giác thật băng giá
Nhưng hãy cho ta chút nhiệt
Cứ gọi ta là "gái hư", ta không đóng vai người tốt đâu
Khiến ngươi tương tư, khiến tim ngươi phát bệnh
Và ta sẽ không nhắc lại lần thứ hai đâu
Dù ta liên tục cảnh báo, ngươi vẫn cứ cầu xin ta
Cứ việc sa vào lưới tình của ta đi, cưng à
Ta là "nàng thỏ tuyết" mà ngươi yêu nhất
Ay, ay, ay, ay
Trái tim tựa như dòng sông băng
Đừng có lại quá gần
Tim ta là dòng thủy ngân lạnh lẽo
Đừng có lại quá gần
Shoot, đang nhảy múa cùng một kẻ sát nhân đấy
Đừng có lại quá gần
B-ỏ-n-g l-ạ-n-h, vết cắn của băng
Yeah
Đừng rời mắt khỏi ta, đúng thế, ta rất lạnh lùng
Chỉ một lời nói thôi cũng khiến ngươi đóng băng từ đầu đến chân
Kẻ hủy diệt siêu sao đầy e thẹn, đừng có lại quá gần
Đừng có lại quá gần
Đừng có lại quá gần
Đừng rời mắt khỏi ta, đúng thế, ta rất lạnh lùng
Chỉ một lời nói thôi cũng khiến ngươi đóng băng từ đầu đến chân
Một kẻ phản diện siêu tử tế, đừng có lại quá gần
Đừng có lại quá gần
Đừng có lại quá gần
Ta làm tan nát trái tim, ta tan ra như bông tuyết
Dù biết rõ tất cả, ngươi vẫn tự nhốt mình vào hầm băng
Ta hạ thấp nhiệt độ, chỉ để tiếp cận ngươi thôi
Và ta khiến bọn họ phải phát sốt lên
Chẳng có lý do gì để lúc nào cũng phải dịu dàng và tử tế
Càng ép buộc ta, thì điều đó lại càng thô lỗ
Nói ta nghe ngươi định làm gì nào
Nói ta nghe ngươi định làm gì nào
Ay, ay, ay, ay
Nhịp tim đang chậm lại từng chút, từng chút một
Cả cơ thể, linh hồn và trí óc
Đã quá muộn để ngươi có thể quay đầu lại rồi
Ngươi chính là vật tế của ta
Cực kỳ băng giá, vết cắn của băng
Cực kỳ giá lạnh, vết cắn của băng
Đừng có lại quá gần
Bỏng lạnh, vết cắn của băng
Bỏng lạnh, vết cắn của băng
Yeah
Đừng rời mắt khỏi ta, đúng thế, ta rất lạnh lùng
Chỉ một lời nói thôi cũng khiến ngươi đóng băng từ đầu đến chân
Kẻ hủy diệt siêu sao đầy e thẹn, đừng có lại quá gần
Đừng có lại quá gần
Đừng có lại quá gần
Đừng rời mắt khỏi ta, đúng thế, ta rất lạnh lùng
Chỉ một lời nói thôi cũng khiến ngươi đóng băng từ đầu đến chân
Một kẻ phản diện siêu tử tế, đừng có lại quá gần
Đừng có lại quá gần
Đừng có lại quá gần
Cực kỳ băng giá, vết cắn của băng
Cực kỳ giá lạnh, vết cắn của băng
Đừng có lại quá gần
Bỏng lạnh, vết cắn của băng
Bỏng lạnh, vết cắn của băng
