Hà My

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
21 ❤︎ Bài viết: 7593 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 2,052 Tìm: 0
Swan Song

- LE SSERAFIM -​

"Swan Song" thể hiện bởi LE SSERAFIM vừa được phát hành ngày 19/2/2024, thuộc EP EASY của nhóm nhạc nữ Hàn Quốc. Bài hát đào sâu vào những chủ đề về tính kiên nhẫn, sự đấu tranh, và tự khám phá bản thân thông qua hình ảnh của một con thiên nga đen. Bài hát khuyến khích người nghe hãy giữ lấy cá tính của mình và tiếp tục cố gắng để đạt được ước mơ của mình bất chấp những rào cản mà họ có thể phải đối mặt.


Phiên âm:

Naui ireumpyon sumaneun names

Bureuji junggo

Kiss on it machi chocolate

Sseujiman dalgo

Nae sangcheoppunin darin

Whip it, whip swin jeogi eopji

Salgi wihan dancing

Nan bimil wi swan, I sing it

Black swan, nan black swan, nan like

Black swan, nan black swan, nan like

Haedohaedo himdeun swim

Geureomedo gyesokaeseo kill these waves now

Black swan, nan black swan, nan like

Black swan, nan black swan, nan like

Uisimhaedo pieona flame

Norae bulleo yeoksaga doel i norae

Sumaneun nal sumaneun bam sumaneun nunmul

Ttaeron na chojohagon hae

Badado deo badado deo sarangi gopa

Geomnaji, yoksimi nal kill

Seosa geuman jom sseurago

Tto nal joridollilteni

Dasi uahan cheok

Baekjocheoreom dive, sum gappeujiman

Black swan, nan black swan, nan like

Black swan, nan black swan, nan like

Haedohaedo himdeun swim

Geureomedo gyesokaeseo kill these waves now

Black swan, nan black swan, nan like

Black swan, nan black swan, nan like

Uisimhaedo pieona flame

Norae bulleo yeoksaga doel i norae

Eh-eh-eh, eh-eh-eh, eh-eh-eh

Black swan, nan black swan, nan like

I norael bureumyeon

Blah, blah, blah, tto mwora hagetji

Shut up, watch me kill this

Shining like a diamond, sing it

Black swan, nan black swan, nan like

Black swan, nan black swan, nan like

Haedohaedo himdeun swim

Geureomedo gyesokaeseo kill these waves now

Black swan, nan black swan, nan like

Black swan, nan black swan, nan like

Uisimhaedo pieona flame

Norae bulleo yeoksaga doel i norae

Eh-eh-eh, eh-eh-eh, eh-eh-eh

Black swan, nan black swan, nan like

Lời bài hát:

나의 이름푠 수많은 names

부르지 중고

Kiss on it 마치 chocolate

쓰지만 달고

내 상처뿐인 다린

Whip it, whip 쉰 적이 없지

살기 위한 dancing

난 비밀 위 swan, I sing it

Black swan, 난 black swan, 난 like

Black swan, 난 black swan, 난 like

해도해도 힘든 swim

그럼에도 계속해서 kill these waves now

Black swan, 난 black swan, 난 like

Black swan, 난 black swan, 난 like

의심해도 피어나 flame

노래 불러 역사가 될 이 노래

수많은 날 수많은 밤 수많은 눈물

때론 나 초조하곤 해

받아도 더 받아도 더 사랑이 고파

겁나지, 욕심이 날 kill

서사 그만 좀 쓰라고

또 날 조리돌릴테니

다시 우아한 척

백조처럼 dive, 숨 가쁘지만

Black swan, 난 black swan, 난 like

Black swan, 난 black swan, 난 like

해도해도 힘든 swim

그럼에도 계속해서 kill these waves now

Black swan, 난 black swan, 난 like

Black swan, 난 black swan, 난 like

의심해도 피어나 flame

노래 불러 역사가 될 이 노래

Eh-eh-eh, eh-eh-eh, eh-eh-eh

Black swan, 난 black swan, 난 like

이 노랠 부르면

Blah, blah, blah, 또 뭐라 하겠지

Shut up, watch me kill this

Shining like a diamond, sing it

Black swan, 난 black swan, 난 like

Black swan, 난 black swan, 난 like

해도해도 힘든 swim

그럼에도 계속해서 kill these waves now

Black swan, 난 black swan, 난 like

Black swan, 난 black swan, 난 like

의심해도 피어나 flame

노래 불러 역사가 될 이 노래

Eh-eh-eh, eh-eh-eh, eh-eh-eh

Black swan, 난 black swan, 난 like

Dịch sang tiếng Anh:

I got many names, countless names

Kiss on it just like chocolate

Bitter but it's sweet

The only thing that I got were wounds

Whip it, whip, I never rested

I was dancing to survive

Secretly, I'm a swan, I sing it

Black swan, I'm a black swan, I'm like

Black swan, I'm a black swan, I'm like

It's not easy, but, I keep on swimming

Even so, I gotta kill these waves now

Black swan, I'm a black swan, I'm like

Black swan, I'm a black swan, I'm like

Even if I doubt, it'll blooms with flame

Sing this song that will become history

So many days, so many nights, so many tears

Sometimes I'm nervous

Even if I get so much love, I'd still want more

I'm scared, greed is killing me

If I stop writing the stories, they'll shame me

I'll pretend to be elegant

Dive like a swan even though I'm out of breath

Black swan, I'm a black swan, I'm like

Black swan, I'm a black swan, I'm like

It's not easy, but, I keep on swimming

Even so, I gotta kill these waves now

Black swan, I'm a black swan, I'm like

Black swan, I'm a black swan, I'm like

Even if I doubt, it'll blooms with flame

Sing this song that will become history

Eh-eh-eh, eh-eh-eh, eh-eh-eh

Black swan, I'm a black swan, I'm like

When I sing this song

Blah, blah, blah, what else to say?

Shut up, watch me kill this

Shining like a diamond, sing it

Black swan, I'm a black swan, I'm like

Black swan, I'm a black swan, I'm like

It's not easy, but, I keep on swimming

Even so, I gotta kill these waves now

Black swan, I'm a black swan, I'm like

Black swan, I'm a black swan, I'm like

Even if I doubt, it'll blooms with flame

Sing this song that will become history

Eh-eh-eh, eh-eh-eh, eh-eh-eh

Black swan, I'm a black swan, I'm like
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Back