Hà My

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
21 ❤︎ Bài viết: 7593 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 498 Tìm: 0
Sweet Papaya

Trình bày: Cha Eun-Woo

Mini-album: ELSE​

"Sweet Papaya" [COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0) ]của[/COLOR] [COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0) ]Cha Eun-Woo[/COLOR] [COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0) ]được phát hành vào ngày 21 tháng 11 năm 2025, thuộc Mini-album solo thứ hai của anh mang tên[/COLOR] [COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0) ][COLOR=rgb(0, 51, 102) ]ELSE[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0) ]. "Sweet Papaya"[/COLOR] là một ca khúc thuộc thể loại Latin Pop với giai điệu sôi động, sử dụng hình ảnh trái cây nhiệt đới để nói về một mối quan hệ nồng nhiệt, đầy đam mê, và gây nghiện, nơi người hát tự tin mời gọi đối phương tham gia vào một trải nghiệm tình yêu độc đáo và hoàn toàn giải phóng.


Phiên âm:

Meomchwo seoneun nunbit dulmani aneun Sign

Burning breath is blowing

What a tropical vibe

Majuchin siseoni

Aseuraseul Like a game

Baby, you can test me

Sumgyeodo I know you're thirsty

Like Cocktail, like smoothie

Everything, I'll make it sweet

Hanibe neon naman kkumkkuji

Imi sijakdoen Party

I'm your only type

Take you to the sky

It's the only taste you want

Sweet papaya

Meltin' onto your tongue

Girl, I'm your paradise

(You know it, you want it, you got it)

So, let's get higher

Everyday all night long

Your touch is all I want

That sweet papaya love

Come and get it come and get it

Come on, come on

It's sweet papaya love

Come and get it come and get it

Come on, come on

That sweet papaya

Oh, you take me, you love me, you bite me

Baby I can change, your

Everything, every day, every night

Baby, I'm all you need

Neon Secret geumdanui yeolmaereul matbon

You can't escape this

Come on jogeumssik naege dagawa

Neoegeman boyeo julge da

I'm your only type

Take you to the sky

It's the only taste you want

Sweet papaya

Meltin' onto your tongue

Girl, I'm your paradise

(You know it, you want it, you got it)

So, let's get higher

Everyday all night long

Your touch is all I want

That sweet papaya love

Come and get it come and get it

Come on, come on

It's sweet papaya love

Come and get it come and get it

Come on, come on

That sweet papaya

Are you getting too tired? (No)

Are you feeling alright? (Yeah)

Shall we switch on the lights? (No)

Shall we party all night? (Yeah)

Hold up, so hot, beolsseo hundred degrees

Baby one bite, don't stop, feel the heat

You won't be the same

Sweet papaya

Meltin' onto your tongue

Girl, I'm your paradise

(You know it, you want it, you got it)

So, let's get higher

Everyday all night long

Your touch is all I want

That sweet papaya love

Come and get it come and get it

Come on, come on

It's sweet papaya love

Come and get it come and get it

Come on, come on

It's sweet papaya love

Come and get it come and get it

Come on, come on

It's sweet papaya love

Come and get it come and get it

Come on, come on

That sweet papaya

You want it, you need it

(It's sweet papaya love)

You want it, you need it

That sweet papaya

Lời bài hát:

멈춰 서는 눈빛 둘만이 아는 Sign

Burning breath is blowing

What a tropical vibe

마주친 시선이

아슬아슬 Like a game

Baby, you can test me

숨겨도 I know you're thirsty

Like Cocktail, like smoothie

Everything, I'll make it sweet

한입에 넌 나만 꿈꾸지

이미 시작된 Party

I'm your only type

Take you to the sky

It's the only taste you want

Sweet papaya

Meltin' onto your tongue

Girl, I'm your paradise

(You know it, you want it, you got it)

So, let's get higher

Everyday all night long

Your touch is all I want

That sweet papaya love

Come and get it come and get it

Come on, come on

It's sweet papaya love

Come and get it come and get it

Come on, come on

That sweet papaya

Oh, you take me, you love me, you bite me

Baby I can change, your

Everything, every day, every night

Baby, I'm all you need

넌 Secret 금단의 열매를 맛본

You can't escape this

Come on 조금씩 나에게 다가와

너에게만 보여 줄게 다

I'm your only type

Take you to the sky

It's the only taste you want

Sweet papaya

Meltin' onto your tongue

Girl, I'm your paradise

(You know it, you want it, you got it)

So, let's get higher

Everyday all night long

Your touch is all I want

That sweet papaya love

Come and get it come and get it

Come on, come on

It's sweet papaya love

Come and get it come and get it

Come on, come on

That sweet papaya

Are you getting too tired? (No)

Are you feeling alright? (Yeah)

Shall we switch on the lights? (No)

Shall we party all night? (Yeah)

Hold up, so hot, 벌써 hundred degrees

Baby one bite, don't stop, feel the heat

You won't be the same

Sweet papaya

Meltin' onto your tongue

Girl, I'm your paradise

(You know it, you want it, you got it)

So, let's get higher

Everyday all night long

Your touch is all I want

That sweet papaya love

Come and get it come and get it

Come on, come on

It's sweet papaya love

Come and get it come and get it

Come on, come on

It's sweet papaya love

Come and get it come and get it

Come on, come on

It's sweet papaya love

Come and get it come and get it

Come on, come on

That sweet papaya

You want it, you need it

(It's sweet papaya love)

You want it, you need it

That sweet papaya

Dịch sang tiếng Anh:

The eyes stop and stand still, a sign only the two of us know

Burning breath is blowing

What a tropical vibe

The eyes that met

Are thrilling, like a game

Baby, you can test me

Even if you hide it, I know you're thirsty

Like Cocktail, like smoothie

Everything, I'll make it sweet

In one bite, you only dream of me

The Party has already begun

I'm your only type

Take you to the sky

It's the only taste you want

Sweet papaya

Meltin' onto your tongue

Girl, I'm your paradise

(You know it, you want it, you got it)

So, let's get higher

Everyday all night long

Your touch is all I want

That sweet papaya love

Come and get it come and get it

Come on, come on

It's sweet papaya love

Come and get it come and get it

Come on, come on

That sweet papaya

Oh, you take me, you love me, you bite me

Baby I can change, your

Everything, every day, every night

Baby, I'm all you need

You've tasted the Secret forbidden fruit

You can't escape this

Come on, slowly come closer to me

I'll show you everything, only for you

I'm your only type

Take you to the sky

It's the only taste you want

Sweet papaya

Meltin' onto your tongue

Girl, I'm your paradise

(You know it, you want it, you got it)

So, let's get higher

Everyday all night long

Your touch is all I want

That sweet papaya love

Come and get it come and get it

Come on, come on

It's sweet papaya love

Come and get it come and get it

Come on, come on

That sweet papaya

Are you getting too tired? (No)

Are you feeling alright? (Yeah)

Shall we switch on the lights? (No)

Shall we party all night? (Yeah)

Hold up, so hot, it's already a hundred degrees

Baby one bite, don't stop, feel the heat

You won't be the same

Sweet papaya

Meltin' onto your tongue

Girl, I'm your paradise

(You know it, you want it, you got it)

So, let's get higher

Everyday all night long

Your touch is all I want

That sweet papaya love

Come and get it come and get it

Come on, come on

It's sweet papaya love

Come and get it come and get it

Come on, come on

It's sweet papaya love

Come and get it come and get it

Come on, come on

It's sweet papaya love

Come and get it come and get it

Come on, come on

That sweet papaya

You want it, you need it

(It's sweet papaya love)

You want it, you need it

That sweet papaya

Lời dịch:

Ánh mắt dừng lại và đứng yên, một tín hiệu chỉ hai ta biết

Hơi thở nóng bỏng đang thổi

Thật là một cảm giác nhiệt đới

Ánh mắt chạm nhau

Thật hồi hộp, như một trò chơi

Em yêu, em có thể thử thách anh

Dù em che giấu, anh biết em đang khao khát

Như Cocktail, như smoothie

Mọi thứ, anh sẽ làm cho nó ngọt ngào

Trong một miếng cắn, em chỉ mơ về anh

Bữa tiệc đã bắt đầu rồi

Anh là kiểu duy nhất của em

Đưa em lên bầu trời

Đó là hương vị duy nhất em muốn

Đu đủ ngọt ngào

Tan chảy trên đầu lưỡi em

Cô gái, anh là thiên đường của em

(Em biết điều đó, em muốn nó, em có được nó)

Vậy nên, hãy cùng thăng hoa hơn nữa

Mỗi ngày, suốt đêm dài

Cảm giác chạm của em là tất cả những gì anh muốn

Tình yêu đu đủ ngọt ngào đó

Đến và lấy đi, đến và lấy đi

Mau lên, mau lên

Đó là tình yêu đu đủ ngọt ngào

Đến và lấy đi, đến và lấy đi

Mau lên, mau lên

Đu đủ ngọt ngào đó

Ồ, em nắm lấy anh, em yêu anh, em cắn anh

Em yêu, anh có thể thay đổi

Mọi thứ của em, mỗi ngày, mỗi đêm

Em yêu, anh là tất cả những gì em cần

Em đã nếm thử Trái cấm bí mật

Em không thể thoát khỏi điều này

Mau lên, từ từ tiến gần đến anh

Anh sẽ cho em thấy mọi thứ, chỉ dành riêng cho em

Anh là kiểu duy nhất của em

Đưa em lên bầu trời

Đó là hương vị duy nhất em muốn

Đu đủ ngọt ngào

Tan chảy trên đầu lưỡi em

Cô gái, anh là thiên đường của em

(Em biết điều đó, em muốn nó, em có được nó)

Vậy nên, hãy cùng thăng hoa hơn nữa

Mỗi ngày, suốt đêm dài

Cảm giác chạm của em là tất cả những gì anh muốn

Tình yêu đu đủ ngọt ngào đó

Đến và lấy đi, đến và lấy đi

Mau lên, mau lên

Đó là tình yêu đu đủ ngọt ngào

Đến và lấy đi, đến và lấy đi

Mau lên, mau lên

Đu đủ ngọt ngào đó

Em đã quá mệt chưa? (Chưa)

Em cảm thấy ổn chứ? (Rồi)

Chúng ta bật đèn lên nhé? (Không)

Chúng ta tiệc tùng suốt đêm nhé? (Rồi)

Khoan đã, nóng quá, đã một trăm độ rồi

Em yêu, một miếng cắn thôi, đừng dừng lại, cảm nhận sức nóng

Em sẽ không còn như trước nữa đâu

Đu đủ ngọt ngào

Tan chảy trên đầu lưỡi em

Cô gái, anh là thiên đường của em

(Em biết điều đó, em muốn nó, em có được nó)

Vậy nên, hãy cùng thăng hoa hơn nữa

Mỗi ngày, suốt đêm dài

Cảm giác chạm của em là tất cả những gì anh muốn

Tình yêu đu đủ ngọt ngào đó

Đến và lấy đi, đến và lấy đi

Mau lên, mau lên

Đó là tình yêu đu đủ ngọt ngào

Đến và lấy đi, đến và lấy đi

Mau lên, mau lên

Đó là tình yêu đu đủ ngọt ngào

Đến và lấy đi, đến và lấy đi

Mau lên, mau lên

Đó là tình yêu đu đủ ngọt ngào

Đến và lấy đi, đến và lấy đi

Mau lên, mau lên

Đu đủ ngọt ngào đó

Em muốn nó, em cần nó

(Đó là tình yêu đu đủ ngọt ngào)

Em muốn nó, em cần nó

Đu đủ ngọt ngào đó
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Back