Phạm Anh

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
9 ❤︎ Bài viết: 3239 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 565 Tìm: 0
Bài hát như một lời tuyên chiến mạnh mẽ, thể hiện sức mạnh, sự công bằng và quyết tâm đối diện với sự giả dối. Giai điệu hừng hực và lời ca dữ dội khiến người nghe cảm giác được niềm tin vào chính bản thân, không chịu bị thao túng hay lừa dối.

Bài hát: Takedown

Thể hiện: HUNTR/X

Lời bài hát:


[Intro]Takedown, takedown

Takedown, down, down, down

HUNTR/X Girls to the world (Takedown, takedown)

(Takedown, down, down, down) It's a takedown

[Verse 1]

So sweet, so easy on the eyes

But hideous on the inside

Whole life spreading lies, but you can't hide, baby, nice try

I'm 'bout to switch up these vibes

I finally opened my eyes

It's time to kick you straight back into the night

[PreChorus]"Cause I see your real face and it" s ugly as sin

Time to put you in your place 'cause you're rotten within

When your patterns start to show, it makes the hatred wanna grow outta my veins

I don't think you're ready for the

[Chorus]Takedown

Break you into pieces in a world of pain

"Cause you" re all the same

Yeah, it's the takedown

A demon with no feelings don't deserve to live

It's so obvious

[Refrain]

I'ma gear up and take you down

(Dah, ho, dah, dah, dah, down) It's a take-

(Dah, ho, dah, dah, dah, down) I'ma take it down

(Dah, ho, dah, dah, dah, down) It's a take-

(Dah, ho, dah, dah, dah, down) Take it down

[Verse 2]

It's a takedown, I'ma take you out

You'll break down like what?

It's a takedown, I'ma take you out

And it ain't gonna stop

정신을 놓고 널 짓밟고 칼을 새겨놔

You'll be begging and crying, all of you dying

Never miss my shot

[PreChorus]When your patterns start to show, it makes the hatred wanna grow outta my veins

I don't think you're ready for the

[Chorus]Takedown

당당하게 어둠 앞에 다가서

다 무너뜨려

Yeah, it's the takedown

A demon with no feelings don't deserve to live

It's so obvious

[Refrain]

I'ma gear up and take you down

(Dah, ho, dah, dah, dah, down) It's a take-

(Dah, ho, dah, dah, dah, down) I'ma take it down

(Dah, ho, dah, dah, dah, down) It's a take-

(Dah, ho, dah, dah, dah, down) Woo

[Bridge]Oh, you're the master of illusion

나를 속이려 하지 마

Look at all the masses that you're fooling

But they'll turn on you soon, so

How, how can you sleep or live with yourself?

A broken soul trapped in the nastiest shell

영혼 없는

네 목숨을

끊으러 And watch you die-y-ie-y-ie

You can try but you can't hide

[Verse 3]

It's a takedown, I'ma take you out

You'll break down like what?

It's a takedown, I'ma take you out

And it ain't gonna stop

I'ma cut you open, lose control and rip out your heart

You'll be begging and crying, all of you dying

[Refrain]

I'ma gear up and take you down

(Dah, ho, dah, dah, dah, down) It's a take-

(Dah, ho, dah, dah, dah, down) I'ma take it down

(Dah, ho, dah, dah, dah, down) It's a take-

(Dah, ho, dah, dah, dah, down) Take it down
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back