Phạm Anh

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
9 ❤︎ Bài viết: 3239 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 1,159 Tìm: 0
Bài hát: Talk Saxy

Ca sĩ: RIIZE


Bài hát "Talk Saxy" của RIIZE nói về sự thể hiện bản thân, sự tự tin và cách giao tiếp cởi mở trong một mối quan hệ lãng mạn. Lời bài hát miêu tả mong muốn kết nối sâu sắc trước cảm xúc của một người.


Lời bài hát:

Run it quick baby

호기심을 당겨

Like it's clickbait

Don't you don't you

Don't you wanna ride with me

나는 역시 대책 없는

Type you ready

이 감정을 Post that

맘을 숨겨두는 짓은 못해

질투 어린 시선들도 Not bad

Do you wanna roll

I see you the GOAT

So I know you gonna go

Let's kick it

Whatchu wanna say

Don't be tricky

I'm on the ground

I'm on the ground now

낯선 이끌림을 마주한 순간

뭔가 달라

I won't let you out of my sight

좀 더 빠져들게 Do me right

Ra pa pa pa

When you call my name

Ra pa pa pa talk saxy

Ra pa pa pa

With the clap boom bay

Ra pa pa pa talk saxy

느낀 그대로 Talk to me

숨김없이 다 다 다 보여줘

괜찮아 멋대로 놔둬 네 마음을

Get it straight to the point

Talk saxy

C note c note

낮은 목소리로

We go we go

계속해 높여 속도

Oh no don't stress

"Bout the plane

느낌 So fly 하늘까지

Baby got me feelin" fresh

바로 시작해

알잖아 감정 숨기는 건

Not my taste

맘이 시킨 그대로 맡겨 보라고

[승한/소희] 어디든 Ok

[승한/소희] 지금 Go with the flow

Let's kick it

Whatchu wanna say

Don't be tricky

I'm on the ground

I'm on the ground now

낯선 이끌림을 마주한 순간

뭔가 달라

I know I know

날 향한 네 Eye

[쇼타로/소희] 그 속에 이미 쓰여진 Sign

솔직히 나 얘기할게 뭐 어때

Baby do me right

Ra pa pa pa

When you call my name

Ra pa pa pa talk saxy

Ra pa pa pa

With the clap boom bay

Ra pa pa pa talk saxy

느낀 그대로 Talk to me

숨김없이 다 다 다 보여줘

괜찮아 멋대로 놔둬 네 마음을

Get it straight to the point

Talk saxy

왜 그렇게

날 빤히 보고 웃을 때

네 머릿속이 궁금해

너의 그 모든 게 알고 싶어

Just tell me what you like

Everyday

더 다가와 줘 In my face

그 떨림까지 들리게

Just keep blowin' that that heart

Talk to me to me

Talk talk to me to me

Don't think too much

Talk saxy

Talk hurry to me

Talk talk hurry to me

밤새도록 Chit chat

Talk saxy

느낀 그대로 Talk to me

숨김없이 다 다 다 보여줘

괜찮아 멋대로 놔둬 네 마음을

Get it straight to the point

Talk saxy

Ooh da ra da ra

Ooh ya ya ya

Ooh da ra da ra

Ra pa pa pa talk saxy

Phiên âm:

Run it quick baby

Hogishimeul danggyeo

Like it's clickbait

Don't you don't you

Don't you wanna ride with me

Naneun yeokshi daechaek eomneun

Type you ready

I gamjeongeul Post that

Mameul sumgyeoduneun jiseun mothae

Jiltu eorin shiseondeuldo Not bad

Do you wanna roll

I see you the GOAT

So I know you gonna go

Let's kick it

Whatchu wanna say

Don't be tricky

I'm on the ground

I'm on the ground now

Nasseon ikkeullimeul majuhan sungan

Mweonga dalla

I won't let you out of my sight

Jom deo ppajyeodeulge Do me right

Ra pa pa pa

When you call my name

Ra pa pa pa talk saxy

Ra pa pa pa

With the clap boom bay

Ra pa pa pa talk saxy

Neukkin geudaero Talk to me

Sumgimeopshi da da da boyeojweo

Gwaenchana meottaero nwadweo ne maeumeul

Get it straight to the point

Talk saxy

C note c note

Najeun moksoriro

We go we go

Gyesokhae nopyeo sokdo

Oh no don't stress

"Bout the plane

Neukkim So fly haneulkkaji

Baby got me feelin" fresh

Baro shijakhae

Aljana gamjeong sumgineun geon

Not my taste

Mami shigin geudaero matgyeo borago

[SH/SO] eodideun Ok

[SH/SO] jigeum Go with the flow

Let's kick it

Whatchu wanna say

Don't be tricky

I'm on the ground

I'm on the ground now

Nasseon ikkeullimeul majuhan sungan

Mweonga dalla

I know I know

Nal hyanghan ne Eye

[ST/SH] geu soge imi sseuyeojin Sign

Soljikhi na yaegihalge mweo eottae

Baby do me right

Ra pa pa pa

When you call my name

Ra pa pa pa talk saxy

Ra pa pa pa

With the clap boom bay

Ra pa pa pa talk saxy

Neukkin geudaero Talk to me

Sumgimeopshi da da da boyeojweo

Gwaenchana meottaero nwadweo ne maeumeul

Get it straight to the point

Talk saxy

Wae geureoke

Nal ppanhi bogo useul ttae

Ne meorissogi gunggeumhae

Neoye geu modeun ge algo shipeo

Just tell me what you like

Everyday

Deo dagawa jweo In my face

Geu tteollimkkaji deullige

Just keep blowin' that that heart

Talk to me to me

Talk talk to me to me

Don't think too much

Talk saxy

Talk hurry to me

Talk talk hurry to me

Bamsaedorok Chit chat

Talk saxy

Neukkin geudaero Talk to me

Sumgimeopshi da da da boyeojweo

Gwaenchana meottaero nwadweo ne maeumeul

Get it straight to the point

Talk saxy

Ooh da ra da ra

Ooh ya ya ya

Ooh da ra da ra

Ra pa pa pa talk saxy

Engsub:

Run it quick baby

Pique that interest,

Like it's clickbait

Don't you don't you

Don't you wanna ride with me

Yep, I'm that helpless

Type you ready

Feelin' this, gotta Post that

Hidin' this, can't do that

Jealous looks, Not bad

Do you wanna roll

I see you the GOAT

So I know you gonna go

Let's kick it

Whatchu wanna say

Don't be tricky

I'm on the ground

I'm on the ground now

The moment I faced a strange attraction

Something's different

I won't let you out of my sight

Do me right and pull me deeper

Ra pa pa pa

When you call my name

Ra pa pa pa talk saxy

Ra pa pa pa

With the clap boom bay

Ra pa pa pa talk saxy

Talk to me exactly what you feel

Hide nothing, show me all and everything

It's OK, let your heart do what it wants

Get it straight to the point

Talk saxy

C note c note,

Speak low

We go we go,

Keep goin' faster

Oh no don't stress

"Bout the plane

Feelin" So fly, reach the sky

Baby got me feelin' fresh

Start now

You know hidin' feelings is

Not my taste

Just follow where your heart commands

Wherever's OK,

Now Go with the flow

Let's kick it

Watchu wanna say

Don't be tricky

I'm on the ground

I'm on the ground now

The moment I faced a strange attraction

Something's different

I know I know,

Your Eye fixed on me

That already makes a Sign

Gonna tell you straight, who cares

Baby do me right

Ra pa pa pa

When you call my name

Ra pa pa pa talk saxy

Ra pa pa pa

With the clap boom bay

Ra pa pa pa talk saxy

Talk to me exactly what you feel

Hide nothing, show me all and everything

It's OK, let your heart do what it wants

Get it straight to the point

Talk saxy

What's it mean?

When you look straight at me and smile

Whatchu thinkin'? I wanna know

Wanna know everything about you

Just tell me what you like

Everyday

Your light shining In my face

Come closer, wanna hear your heartbeat

Just keep blowin' that that heart

Talk to me to me

Talk talk to me to me

Don't think too much

Talk saxy

Talk hurry to me

Talk talk hurry to me

All-night Chit chat

Talk saxy

Talk to me exactly what you feel

Hide nothing, show me all and everything

It's OK, let your heart do what it wants

Get it straight to the point

Talk saxy

Ooh da ra da ra

Ooh ya ya ya

Ooh da ra da ra

Ra pa pa pa talk saxy
​
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back