Hà My

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
21 ❤︎ Bài viết: 7593 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 798 Tìm: 0
Tell My Momma

- KARD -​

"Tell My Momma" của KARD là một bài hát xoay quanh sự phấn khích và mãnh liệt của tình yêu trẻ trung, đặc biệt là khoảnh khắc khi một mối quan hệ đủ nghiêm túc để chia sẻ với gia đình. Lời bài hát truyền tải cảm giác phấn chấn và sự hồi hộp của tình yêu lãng mạn, nhấn mạnh sức hấp dẫn và sự quyến rũ của một người bạn đời khiến người ta cảm thấy buộc phải giới thiệu họ với gia đình. Chủ đề tổng thể xoay quanh lời hứa và cam kết đi kèm với các mối quan hệ lãng mạn đồng thời vui vẻ thừa nhận những thử thách có thể phát sinh từ động lực gia đình.


Phiên âm:

La, la, la, la, la

Champagne for breakfast kisses goodnight

Playing my heartstrings sonata moonlight

Cartier watch and he's always on time

Five loves of language, I found a new type

Ooh, oh, you're moving fast

You should know that I like it

Ooh, come on make it last

Cause I'm ready to dive in

Boy you're cute (Uh, huh)

Love the way you talk and

How you move (Uh, huh)

If you keep this up

There's nothing left to do (Uh, huh)

When you loving me just like that (Like that)

Baby there's no going back (It's true)

When I tell my mama about you

There's no going back

When I tell my mama, mama

There's no going back

When I tell my mama, mama

There's no going back

When I tell my mama, mama

Ooh, ooh, when I tell my mama about you

Pull up on you when you need

Me and you can't separate

Your momma love me but yo daddy doubtful

Said "Break her heart, I'm going homicidal"

So, I'm outside at 2 AM

Throwing pebbles all at your window

That's the only time

We don't need to be sneaky with innuendos

I'm playing

You know I could be a gentleman (Show me)

Know you heard my last song (ATAP)

And your heart I won't meddle with

I'll do anything to make our love last long

It's that strong, my passion for you (Oh, oh)

I got money

I can make transactions for you (Ooh, oh)

Make you thank your ex for passing on you

Make finding me

Make your daddy proud of you

Ooh, oh you're moving fast

And you know that I like it

Ooh, come on make it last

Cause I'm ready to dive in

Boy you're cute (Uh, huh)

Love the way you talk and

How you move (Uh, huh)

If you keep this up

There's nothing left to do (Uh, huh)

When you loving me just like that (Like that)

Baby there's no going back (It's true)

When I tell my mama about you

There's no going back

When I tell my mama, mama

There's no going back

When I tell my mama, mama

There's no going back

When I tell my mama, mama

Ooh, ooh, when I tell my mama about you

Ain't infatuated (Ooh, baby)

I'm into your demeanor sophisticated (Ma lady)

I really wanna show you off

Neoreul yechanhan nundeul I saw ya

Ne gyeongohan bodye dajyeo soyuyok

You did train me

Skill sungnyeondoemi nareul sumjugigo

Sungmyeone seumyeodeulge hae soñar

Swalla-la, la, la

Got me buzzed chwihaebwa ballalhan

Gyotaee nan two stack

The scent you make

Maeil sihyanghaji dolcheguseuto mameun

Swell up for siljon jjijeun cartoon (That's you)

Fictionalhan maepsiga true I love that

Hangyeolgateun manner and tone

Teukbyeolhami grow on me neon mi encanto

Boy you're cute (Uh, huh)

Love the way you talk and

How you move (Uh, huh)

If you keep this up

There's nothing left to do (Uh, huh)

When you loving me just like that (Like that)

Baby there's no going back (It's true)

When I tell my mama about you

There's no going back

When I tell my mama, mama

There's no going back

When I tell my mama, mama

There's no going back

When I tell my mama, mama

Ooh, ooh, when I tell my mama about you

Lời bài hát:

La, la, la, la, la

Champagne for breakfast kisses goodnight

Playing my heartstrings sonata moonlight

Cartier watch and he's always on time

Five loves of language, I found a new type

Ooh, oh, you're moving fast

You should know that I like it

Ooh, come on make it last

Cause I'm ready to dive in

Boy you're cute (Uh, huh)

Love the way you talk and

How you move (Uh, huh)

If you keep this up

There's nothing left to do (Uh, huh)

When you loving me just like that (Like that)

Baby there's no going back (It's true)

When I tell my mama about you

There's no going back

When I tell my mama, mama

There's no going back

When I tell my mama, mama

There's no going back

When I tell my mama, mama

Ooh, ooh, when I tell my mama about you

Pull up on you when you need

Me and you can't separate

Your momma love me but yo daddy doubtful

Said "Break her heart, I'm going homicidal"

So, I'm outside at 2 AM

Throwing pebbles all at your window

That's the only time

We don't need to be sneaky with innuendos

I'm playing

You know I could be a gentleman (Show me)

Know you heard my last song (ATAP)

And your heart I won't meddle with

I'll do anything to make our love last long

It's that strong, my passion for you (Oh, oh)

I got money

I can make transactions for you (Ooh, oh)

Make you thank your ex for passing on you

Make finding me

Make your daddy proud of you

Ooh, oh you're moving fast

And you know that I like it

Ooh, come on make it last

Cause I'm ready to dive in

Boy you're cute (Uh, huh)

Love the way you talk and

How you move (Uh, huh)

If you keep this up

There's nothing left to do (Uh, huh)

When you loving me just like that (Like that)

Baby there's no going back (It's true)

When I tell my mama about you

There's no going back

When I tell my mama, mama

There's no going back

When I tell my mama, mama

There's no going back

When I tell my mama, mama

Ooh, ooh, when I tell my mama about you

Ain't infatuated (Ooh, baby)

I'm into your demeanor sophisticated (Ma lady)

I really wanna show you off

너를 예찬한 눈들 I saw ya

네 견고한 body에 다져 소유욕

You did train me

Skill 숙련됨이 나를 숨죽이고

숙면에 스며들게 해 soñar

Swalla-la, la, la

Got me buzzed 취해봐 발랄한

교태에 난 two stack

The scent you make

매일 시향하지 돌체구스토 맘은

Swell up for 실존 찢은 cartoon (That's you)

Fictional한 맵시가 true I love that

한결같은 manner and tone

특별함이 grow on me 넌 mi encanto

Boy you're cute (Uh, huh)

Love the way you talk and

How you move (Uh, huh)

If you keep this up

There's nothing left to do (Uh, huh)

When you loving me just like that (Like that)

Baby there's no going back (It's true)

When I tell my mama about you

There's no going back

When I tell my mama, mama

There's no going back

When I tell my mama, mama

There's no going back

When I tell my mama, mama

Ooh, ooh, when I tell my mama about you

Dịch sang tiếng Anh:

La, la, la, la, la

Champagne for breakfast, kisses, goodnight

Playing my heartstrings, Moonlight Sonata

Cartier watch and he's always on time

Five loves of language, I found a new vibe

Ooh, oh, you're moving fast

You should know that I like it

Ooh, come on, make it last

"Cause I" m ready to dive in

Boy, you're cute (uh, huh)

Love the way you talk and

How you move (uh, huh)

If you keep this up

There's nothing left to do (uh, huh)

When you love me just like that (like that)

Baby, there's no going back (it's true)

When I tell my mama about you

There's no going back

When I tell my mama, mama

There's no going back

When I tell my mama, mama

There's no going back

When I tell my mama, mama

Ooh, ooh, when I tell my mama about you

Pull up on you when you need

Me and you can't separate

Your mama loves me, but your daddy's doubtful

Said: Break her heart, I'm going homicidal

So, I'm outside at two AM

Throwing pebbles at your window

That's the only time

We don't need to be sneaky with innuendos

I'm playing

You know I could be a gentleman (show me)

Know you heard my last song (ATAP)

And your heart, I won't mess with

I'll do anything to make our love last long (last long)

It's that strong, my passion for you (oh, oh)

I got money

I can make transactions for you (ooh, oh)

Make you thank your ex for passing on you

Make finding me (ha, ha)

Make your daddy proud of you

Ooh, oh, you're moving fast

And you know that I like it

Ooh, come on, make it last

"Cause I" m ready to dive in

Boy, you're cute (uh, huh)

Love the way you talk and

How you move (uh, huh)

If you keep this up

There's nothing left to do (uh, huh)

When you love me just like that (like that)

Baby, there's no going back (it's true)

When I tell my mama about you

There's no going back

When I tell my mama, mama (tell my mama, babe)

There's no going back

When I tell my mama, mama (oh)

There's no going back

When I tell my mama, mama (tell my mama, babe)

Ooh, ooh, when I tell my mama about you

Ain't infatuated (ooh, baby)

I'm into your vibe, sophisticated (oh, my lady)

I really wanna show you off

I saw you, eyes praising you

Your solid body makes me want you

You did train me

Skill's got me holding my breath

Lulling me into sleep, dreaming

Swalla-la, la, la

Got me buzzed, feeling lively

With your charm, I'm two stacks

The scent you make

I smell it every day, Dolce Gusto, my heart

Swell up for real, torn cartoon (that's you)

Fictional style is true, I love that

Consistent manner and tone

Your uniqueness grows on me, you're my charm

Boy, you're cute (uh, huh) (boy, you're cute)

Love the way you talk and

How you move (uh, huh) (show me how you move)

If you keep this up

There's nothing left to do (uh, huh, ooh)

When you love me just like that (like that)

Baby, there's no going back (it's true)

When I tell my mama about you

There's no going back

When I tell my mama, mama (tell my mama, babe)

There's no going back

When I tell my mama, mama (oh)

There's no going back

When I tell my mama, mama (tell my mama, babe)

Ooh, ooh, when I tell my mama about you

Lời dịch:

La, la, la, la, la

Rượu sâm panh sáng sớm, nụ hôn tạm biệt

Chơi đùa trái tim tôi, như bản Sonata Ánh Trăng

Đồng hồ Cartier, anh ấy luôn đúng giờ

Năm ngôn ngữ tình yêu, tôi tìm thấy một cảm giác mới

Ồ, ồ, anh di chuyển nhanh

Anh nên biết là em thích thế

Ồ, nào, kéo dài nó đi

Vì em sẵn sàng lao vào

Anh à, anh thật dễ thương (uh, huh)

Yêu cách anh nói chuyện và

Cách anh di chuyển (uh, huh)

Nếu anh tiếp tục như vậy

Sẽ chẳng còn gì để làm (uh, huh)

Khi anh yêu em như thế (như thế)

Anh yêu, không thể quay đầu (đúng thế)

Khi em kể với mẹ về anh

Không thể quay đầu

Khi em kể với mẹ

Không thể quay đầu

Khi em kể với mẹ

Không thể quay đầu

Khi em kể với mẹ

Ồ, ồ, khi em kể với mẹ về anh

Đến đón em khi em cần

Anh và em không thể tách rời

Mẹ anh yêu em, nhưng bố anh nghi ngờ

Nói: Làm tan vỡ trái tim cô ấy, tôi sẽ điên loạn

Vì vậy, em ra ngoài lúc hai giờ sáng

Ném sỏi vào cửa sổ của anh

Đó là thời gian duy nhất

Chúng ta không cần phải lén lút với những ẩn ý

Anh đang chơi

Em biết anh có thể là một quý ông (cho anh xem)

Biết em đã nghe bài hát cuối cùng của anh (ATAP)

Và trái tim em, anh sẽ không làm rối loạn

Anh sẽ làm bất cứ điều gì để tình yêu của chúng ta bền lâu (bền lâu)

Nó mạnh mẽ như vậy, niềm đam mê của anh dành cho em (oh, oh)

Anh có tiền

Anh có thể thực hiện giao dịch cho em (ooh, oh)

Làm cho em cảm ơn người yêu cũ vì đã bỏ rơi em

Làm cho việc tìm thấy anh trở thành thử thách (ha, ha)

Làm cho bố em tự hào về em

Ồ, ồ, anh di chuyển nhanh

Và anh biết là em thích thế

Ồ, nào, kéo dài nó đi

Vì em sẵn sàng lao vào

Anh à, anh thật dễ thương (uh, huh)

Yêu cách anh nói chuyện và

Cách anh di chuyển (uh, huh)

Nếu anh tiếp tục như vậy

Sẽ chẳng còn gì để làm (uh, huh)

Khi anh yêu em như thế (như thế)

Anh yêu, không thể quay đầu (đúng thế)

Khi em kể với mẹ về anh

Không thể quay đầu

Khi em kể với mẹ (kể với mẹ, anh yêu)

Không thể quay đầu

Khi em kể với mẹ (oh)

Không thể quay đầu

Khi em kể với mẹ (kể với mẹ, anh yêu)

Ồ, ồ, khi em kể với mẹ về anh

Không phải bị ám ảnh (ooh, em yêu)

Anh bị cuốn hút bởi sự rung cảm của em, tinh tế (oh, người yêu của anh)

Anh thực sự muốn khoe em ra ngoài

Anh nhìn thấy em, đôi mắt ca ngợi em

Cơ thể chắc khỏe của em khiến anh muốn có em

Em đã huấn luyện anh

Kỹ năng khiến anh nín thở

Ru anh vào giấc ngủ, mơ mộng

Swalla-la, la, la

Làm anh phấn khích, cảm thấy sống động

Với sự quyến rũ của em, anh rất giàu có

Mùi hương em tạo ra

Anh ngửi thấy nó mỗi ngày, Dolce Gusto, trái tim của anh

Phình to lên thật sự, phim hoạt hình bị rách (đó là em)

Phong cách hư cấu là thật, anh yêu điều đó

Cách cư xử và giọng điệu nhất quán

Sự độc đáo của em ngày càng chiếm lấy anh, em là sự quyến rũ của anh

Anh à, anh thật dễ thương (uh, huh) (anh à, anh thật dễ thương)

Yêu cách anh nói chuyện và

Cách anh di chuyển (uh, huh) (cho em xem cách anh di chuyển)

Nếu anh tiếp tục như vậy

Sẽ chẳng còn gì để làm (uh, huh, ooh)

Khi anh yêu em như thế (như thế)

Anh yêu, không thể quay đầu (đúng thế)

Khi em kể với mẹ về anh

Không thể quay đầu

Khi em kể với mẹ (kể với mẹ, anh yêu)

Không thể quay đầu

Khi em kể với mẹ (oh)

Không thể quay đầu

Khi em kể với mẹ (kể với mẹ, anh yêu)

Ồ, ồ, khi em kể với mẹ về anh

 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Back