Thunder
Thể hiện: LISA
Track 4 của album đầy tay Lisa phát hành trong năm 2025 - Alter Ego là nhạc phẩm Thunder, một chất nhạc thực sự lôi cuốn, sôi động và được thể hiện bởi giọng ca cá tính của Lisa đem lại sự trải nghiệm đầy thích thú cho những người yêu thích cô nàng. Nếu bạn thưởng thức theo thứ tự các bài hát trong album Alter Ego hay là chọn nghe nhạc ngẫu nhiên thì ca khúc Thunder cũng là một bài nhạc quốc tế ấn tượng mà bạn có thể dành thời gian để tận hưởng, biết đâu hợp tai nghe đấy.
Lyrics:
Got that uh huh
That uh huh
Big big uh huh uh huh
That uh huh uh huh
Big big uh huh
Yeah
Something a little like thunder
Got that make you wonder
How did she become her
Yeah you can't fit it into just one word
Boom boom
Shake the ground
Better make room
"Cause I" m coming now
Careful how you move though
Might meet my alter ego
Boom boom
Underground
Better make way
"Cause I" m coming now
Make way
Make way
Make way
Taking space up in the sky
I got that boom boom so high
When I step in you gon' see why
I'll take my place up ahead
Know you said I'll never get by
Now look at me, I'm so high
You wanna know what it feels like
It's like
Got that uh huh
That uh huh
Big big uh huh uh huh
That uh huh uh huh
Big big uh huh
Yeah
Try me a little bit baby
It's gonna drive you crazy
My energy, everything, cannot contain it
You can't put me in a box
You can't teach me how to stop
I'm a collar-poppin' pocket rocket, see me at the top
Baby, mmm, I'm a star
Let me show you how it's done like ta-da
No, they do not come any realer
Don't come any bigger
Eight figure in my bag with a figure-eight figure
Like mmm this is who we are
Mmm can't break it apart
Make way
Make way
Make way
Taking space up in the sky
I got that boom boom so high
When I step in you gon' see why
I'll take my place up ahead
Know you said I'll never get by
Now look at me, I'm so high
You wanna know what it feels like
It's like
Got that uh huh
That uh huh
Big big uh huh uh huh
That uh huh uh huh
Big big uh huh
Yeah
Got that uh huh
That uh huh
Big big uh huh uh huh
That uh huh uh huh
Big big uh huh
Yeah
Thể hiện: LISA
Track 4 của album đầy tay Lisa phát hành trong năm 2025 - Alter Ego là nhạc phẩm Thunder, một chất nhạc thực sự lôi cuốn, sôi động và được thể hiện bởi giọng ca cá tính của Lisa đem lại sự trải nghiệm đầy thích thú cho những người yêu thích cô nàng. Nếu bạn thưởng thức theo thứ tự các bài hát trong album Alter Ego hay là chọn nghe nhạc ngẫu nhiên thì ca khúc Thunder cũng là một bài nhạc quốc tế ấn tượng mà bạn có thể dành thời gian để tận hưởng, biết đâu hợp tai nghe đấy.
Lyrics:
Got that uh huh
That uh huh
Big big uh huh uh huh
That uh huh uh huh
Big big uh huh
Yeah
Something a little like thunder
Got that make you wonder
How did she become her
Yeah you can't fit it into just one word
Boom boom
Shake the ground
Better make room
"Cause I" m coming now
Careful how you move though
Might meet my alter ego
Boom boom
Underground
Better make way
"Cause I" m coming now
Make way
Make way
Make way
Taking space up in the sky
I got that boom boom so high
When I step in you gon' see why
I'll take my place up ahead
Know you said I'll never get by
Now look at me, I'm so high
You wanna know what it feels like
It's like
Got that uh huh
That uh huh
Big big uh huh uh huh
That uh huh uh huh
Big big uh huh
Yeah
Try me a little bit baby
It's gonna drive you crazy
My energy, everything, cannot contain it
You can't put me in a box
You can't teach me how to stop
I'm a collar-poppin' pocket rocket, see me at the top
Baby, mmm, I'm a star
Let me show you how it's done like ta-da
No, they do not come any realer
Don't come any bigger
Eight figure in my bag with a figure-eight figure
Like mmm this is who we are
Mmm can't break it apart
Make way
Make way
Make way
Taking space up in the sky
I got that boom boom so high
When I step in you gon' see why
I'll take my place up ahead
Know you said I'll never get by
Now look at me, I'm so high
You wanna know what it feels like
It's like
Got that uh huh
That uh huh
Big big uh huh uh huh
That uh huh uh huh
Big big uh huh
Yeah
Got that uh huh
That uh huh
Big big uh huh uh huh
That uh huh uh huh
Big big uh huh
Yeah
Chỉnh sửa cuối:
