Bài hát: Time After Time - Lauv
Lời bài hát / Lời dịch
You broke my heart a thousand times
Em đã phá nát con tim tôi một nghìn lần
But I'm not bleeding
Nhưng tôi đang không chảy máu
And then you gave me one more night
Và rồi em đã cho tôi một đêm nữa
To believe in
Để tin vào
In your eyes
Trong đôi mắt em
I see love in all the darkest paradise, paradise
Tôi thấy tình yêu trong mọi thiên đường tăm tối nhất
Cold as ice
Lạnh như băng
When you're mean to me, girl it's so hard
Khi em muốn nói với tôi, cô gái à, điều này thật khó
Good God
Ôi trời
I could fall in love with you
Tôi có thể yêu em
Time after, time after, time after time, ooh
Lặp đi lặp lại
I could fall in love you
Tôi có thể yêu em
Life after, life after, life after life, ooh
Đời đời
"Cause baby when you leave
Vì baby à, khi em rời đi
I lose my mind
Tôi như mất trí
Yeah, in the morning, afternoon and in the middle of the night
Vào buổi sáng, chiều và vào giữa đêm
I could fall in love with you
Tôi có thể yêu em
Time after, time after, time after time, ooh
Lặp đi lặp lại
I could fall in love you
Tôi có thể yêu em
I" ve tasted poison from your lips
Tôi đã nếm thuốc độc từ đôi môi của em
There's nothing sweeter
Chẳng có gì ngọt ngào hơn thế
But then you act so innocent
Nhưng rồi em hành động quá vô tư
So I fall deeper
Nên tôi càng chìm đắm sâu hơn
In your eyes
Trong đôi mắt em
I see love in all the darkest paradise, paradise
Tôi thấy tình yêu trong mọi thiên đường tăm tối nhất
Cold as ice
Lạnh như băng
When you're mean to me, girl it's so hard
Khi em muốn nói với tôi, cô gái à, điều này thật khó
Good God
Ôi trời
I could fall in love with you
Tôi có thể yêu em
Time after, time after, time after time, ooh
Lặp đi lặp lại
I could fall in love you
Tôi có thể yêu em
Life after, life after, life after life, ooh
Đời đời
'Cause baby when you leave
Vì baby à, khi em rời đi
I lose my mind
Tôi như mất trí
Yeah, in the morning, afternoon and in the middle of the night
Vào buổi sáng, chiều và vào giữa đêm
I could fall in love with you
Tôi có thể yêu em
Time after, time after, time after time, ooh
Lặp đi lặp lại
I could fall in love you
Tôi có thể yêu em
