Lemonn

Member
Credits
0
3 ❤︎ Bài viết: 520 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 1,280 Tìm: 0
Time gone by

Thể hiện: Pain ft. Thịnh Suy

​

Lời bài hát:

Verse 1

I woke up early thinking, is it just another day?

Will I struggle to get by or will it all be going my way?

I hear them say, God is watching so make sure he sees you pray

But my god is in the mirror and the one I will obey, because

We know how the story starts, not how the story ends,

And I'm here just to play my part, this chance doesn't come again

All I need In this life is art, make sure there's ink in my pen

If you take away these 2 then I'd probably go insane

The suspense is killing me please tell me what's next

Cause I need some inspiration so I can write one more text

I need that feeling cigarettes after sex

Life is meant to be so easy but we make it complex

After all its not so bad Good times will come, good times we've had

Won't leave this place with much to add

With my name on the streets and my thoughts on a pad

After all it's true I'm glad I'm still sane in a world gone mad

And every day I'm blessed cause I know I'm backed by my comrades

Chorus

Maybe we feel bad in the time. But hey we're more than that

Maybe we feel sad during times, but it just goes by

Please just have a look in your heart, who you think that took you so far?

Maybe we feel bad in the times, but it just goes, but it just goes

Verse 2

Hold up, now look up and tell me what you're holding onto

Hold up, now look back, are you where you want to

Cause I've been there and done that an put where I belong to

Cause no matter what you do life will place you where it wants to

I'm watching time just going by

Never stopping hello good bye I wonder why,

You and I are both designed to just to just watch it fly

It's time to accept that it might be fine to live

With questions and no replies we live we die

We smile we cry and we all just live in a big freestyle

It's ok though, don't stress no, good times come like good times go

Choose your role in this big mad show, where we're all insane that's for sure

It's not our fault, nothing's what we're told. We can't see clear like we did before

Don't let them take what's yours, your dreams your path, your goals never no no no

Never no no no, eyes on the price always one clear goal, one clear role

Climb to the top and shine like gold, you can take all I have except my soul

Look where we were now look where we are, what do you think got us all so far?

Time is one healing all our scars, every tik in the clock makes life less hard

Chorus

Maybe we feel bad in the time. But hey we're more than that

Maybe we feel sad during times, but it just goes by

Please just have a look in your heart, who you think that took you so far?

Maybe we feel bad in the times, but it just goes, but it just goes

Outro:

Please just have a look in your heart, who you think that took you so far?

Maybe we feel bad in the times, but it just goes, but it just goes
 
Từ khóa: Sửa

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Back