Phạm Anh

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
9 ❤︎ Bài viết: 3239 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 496 Tìm: 0
Bài hát "Tinkerbell" là một bản nhạc buồn, mang màu sắc cổ tích nhưng đầy thực tế và trưởng thành. Ca khúc như lời tạm biệt nhẹ nhàng giữa hai người từng yêu nhau, khi cả hai nhận ra rằng phép màu và những giấc mơ xưa đã phai nhạt. Hình ảnh "Tinkerbell" tượng trưng cho sự ngây thơ, kỳ diệu của tình yêu thuở ban đầu thứ mà giờ đây họ đã lớn hơn để tiếp tục tin vào. Giọng hát ấm và giai điệu trầm lắng khiến bài hát trở nên da diết, man mác nỗi buồn của sự chia ly nhưng cũng đầy cảm thông và trân trọng.

Bài hát: Tinkerbell

Thể hiện: Thắng

Lời bài hát:


Just say the words

Wish me away

When you've had enough

One of these days

And I won't complain

Cause I feel the same

How people change

What can I say

Hey

When there is no more miracle to me

I'll just be a whimsical mistake

So hold my hand and bid farewell

And keep the reason to yourself

I used to be your Tinkerbell

We're all too old for Fairy tales my love!

And I understand.. Just how you feel

It's never easy to believе in dreams when life gеts real

So just say the word

And wish me away

Thanks for the time

You let me stay

Hey

When there is no more miracle to me

I'll just be a whimsical mistake

So hold my hand and bid farewell

And keep the reason to yourself

I used to be your Tinkerbell

We're all too old for Fairy tales my love!

You'll be alright

For you the life where you belong

We've had our time

Now be so kind

So hold my hand and bid farewell

And keep the reason the yourself

I used to be your Tinkerbell

We're all too old for Fairy tales my love!
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back