Too Bad For Us
Thể hiện: Rosé
Ca khúc nói về chuyện tình yêu tan vỡ với bao cảm xúc đau buồn, xót xa, tiếc nuối, tổn thương khôn nguôi. Too Bad For Us là ca khúc nằm trong album: "Rosie" của Rosé mang lại nhiều suy tư, tâm trạng, cảm xúc cho người nghe.
Lyrics:
And it crept up on us, in the way it does
And the moment disappeared
In the desert of us, all our tears turned to dust
Now the roses don't grow here
I guess that love does what it wants
And that's just too bad for us
Was it all just slight of hand?
Another trick that fate has played on us again
Two heads in the sand
I hear you talking but I just can't understand
Caught in no man's land between the wires
Coming under friendly fire
Can't go forward, can't go back again
And it crept up on us, in the way it does
And the moment disappeared
And the desert of us, all our tears turned to dust
Now the roses don't grow here
I guess that life does what it wants
And that's just too bad for us
Flying high with both eyes closed
Almost touched the sun, I guess we got too close
Now I'm dancing on my own
But the music's not as good when you're alone
Caught in no man's land between the wires
Coming under friendly fire
Can't go forward, can't go back again
And it crept up on us, in the way it does
And the moment disappeared
And the desert of us, all our tears turned to dust
Now the roses don't grow here
I guess that life does what it wants
And that's just too bad for us
We wanna talk, but we don't wanna listen
We play pretend, but, we both know it's missing
If love burns through bright, it burns out in a minute
At least that's what I tell myself
We wanna talk, but we don't wanna listen
We play pretend, but, we both know it's missing
If love burns through bright, it burns out in a minute
At least that's what I tell myself
And it crept up on us, in the way it does
And the moment disappeared
And the desert of us, all our tears turned to dust
Now the roses don't grow here
I guess that life does what it wants
And that's just too bad for us
Thể hiện: Rosé
Ca khúc nói về chuyện tình yêu tan vỡ với bao cảm xúc đau buồn, xót xa, tiếc nuối, tổn thương khôn nguôi. Too Bad For Us là ca khúc nằm trong album: "Rosie" của Rosé mang lại nhiều suy tư, tâm trạng, cảm xúc cho người nghe.
Lyrics:
And it crept up on us, in the way it does
And the moment disappeared
In the desert of us, all our tears turned to dust
Now the roses don't grow here
I guess that love does what it wants
And that's just too bad for us
Was it all just slight of hand?
Another trick that fate has played on us again
Two heads in the sand
I hear you talking but I just can't understand
Caught in no man's land between the wires
Coming under friendly fire
Can't go forward, can't go back again
And it crept up on us, in the way it does
And the moment disappeared
And the desert of us, all our tears turned to dust
Now the roses don't grow here
I guess that life does what it wants
And that's just too bad for us
Flying high with both eyes closed
Almost touched the sun, I guess we got too close
Now I'm dancing on my own
But the music's not as good when you're alone
Caught in no man's land between the wires
Coming under friendly fire
Can't go forward, can't go back again
And it crept up on us, in the way it does
And the moment disappeared
And the desert of us, all our tears turned to dust
Now the roses don't grow here
I guess that life does what it wants
And that's just too bad for us
We wanna talk, but we don't wanna listen
We play pretend, but, we both know it's missing
If love burns through bright, it burns out in a minute
At least that's what I tell myself
We wanna talk, but we don't wanna listen
We play pretend, but, we both know it's missing
If love burns through bright, it burns out in a minute
At least that's what I tell myself
And it crept up on us, in the way it does
And the moment disappeared
And the desert of us, all our tears turned to dust
Now the roses don't grow here
I guess that life does what it wants
And that's just too bad for us
Chỉnh sửa cuối:
