Hà My

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
21 ❤︎ Bài viết: 7593 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 572 Tìm: 0
Touch

- KARD -​

"Touch" của KARD được phát hành MV chính thức vào ngày 2 tháng 7 năm 2025, thuộc Mini-album thứ tám DRIFT của nhóm nhạc nam nữ Hàn Quốc. "Touch" là một bài hát mang tính gợi cảm, tự tin và táo bạo, thể hiện sự kết nối mãnh liệt và quyền tự chủ trong tình yêu và các mối quan hệ. Bài hát mang lại cảm giác của một bữa tiệc sôi động, nơi mọi người có thể tự do thể hiện bản thân và những ham muốn của mình.


Phiên âm:

Da-da-da-da, da-da-da-da (You need that)

Da-da-da-da, da-da-da-da (Touch)

Da-da-da-da, da-da-da-da (Like what you see)

Stop, stop looking at me, I know what you like

Nawa han beonppunin gihoe take it tonight

C'est, c'est la vie, just give me the light

Nun dollil teum eopsi I'm blowing your mind

Make you feel that adrenaline, girl, I don't lack no experience

I feel your body slowly surrendering

Me and you like a high-risk mixture of elements

Let you combust like our own little experiment

Talk to me, talk to me

Seodureuji malgo ride with me, ride with me

You can never get enough of me, enough of me

Naege momeul matgyeo take you high

Baby, all you need is one touch

Bet you like it now you giving it all up

If you like what you see, then I got what you need (Like what you see)

Oh, oh

Baby all you need is one touch

Heeonal su eomneun jidokan lovestruck

If you like what you see, then I got what you need (Like what you see)

Oh, oh

Da-da-da-da, da-da-da-da (You need that)

Da-da-da-da, da-da-da-da (Touch)

Da-da-da-da, da-da-da-da

Touch

Your muskhyangi hypnotized me

With your magnetism, bibeomhan ne aestheticeun nasty

Eunmilhan tema your sultryhan movement

Sensitivehaejin haptic apex, touch, tap it

Yasimhan outside, inspire the unconscious

Hyeonsilhwadoen live ham we don't care if they watch us

Furtive glance, ne iksalseureon feedback

Deo gamjillage hae, babe, no telling the next scene (Yuh)

Rock with me, rock with me

Ooh, I love the way you watching me, watching me

You can never get enough of me, enough of me

Kkeuteul moreun chaero take you high (So high)

Baby, all you need is one touch

Bet you like it now you giving it all up

If you like what you see, then I got what you need (Like what you see)

Oh, oh

Baby all you need is one touch

Heeonal su eomneun jidokan lovestruck

If you like what you see, then I got what you need (Like what you see)

Oh, oh

Da-da-da-da, da-da-da-da (You need that)

Da-da-da-da, da-da-da-da (Touch)

Da-da-da-da, da-da-da-da

Touch

All my fellas, see a queen, let them know what's good

Oneul bami gaji anasseo ajik, don't you rush

All my ladies, grab your fellas like you know you could

And turn a boy into a man, get it understood

All my fellas with that energy, work it with ease

I put it down body temp up to a hundred degrees

All my ladies, all my queens, repeat after me

I don't need a man to tell me, what I want, what I need, yeah (Don't need a man, yeah)

Bring it back

Baby, all you need is one touch

Bet you like it now you giving it all up

If you like what you see, then I got what you need (Like what you see)

Oh, oh

Baby all you need is one touch

Heeonal su eomneun jidokan lovestruck

If you like what you see, then I got what you need (Like what you see)

Oh, oh

One touch, one touch (Oh, na-na-na-na)

One touch, one touch (Oh, na-na-na-na)

One touch, one touch (Oh, na-na-na-na)

Oh, touch

Lời bài hát:

Da-da-da-da, da-da-da-da (You need that)

Da-da-da-da, da-da-da-da (Touch)

Da-da-da-da, da-da-da-da (Like what you see)

Stop, stop looking at me, I know what you like

나와 한 번뿐인 기회 take it tonight

C'est, c'est la vie, just give me the light

눈 돌릴 틈 없이 I'm blowing your mind

Make you feel that adrenaline, girl, I don't lack no experience

I feel your body slowly surrendering

Me and you like a high-risk mixture of elements

Let you combust like our own little experiment

Talk to me, talk to me

서두르지 말고 ride with me, ride with me

You can never get enough of me, enough of me

내게 몸을 맡겨 take you high

Baby, all you need is one touch

Bet you like it now you giving it all up

If you like what you see, then I got what you need (Like what you see)

Oh, oh

Baby all you need is one touch

헤어날 수 없는 지독한 lovestruck

If you like what you see, then I got what you need (Like what you see)

Oh, oh

Da-da-da-da, da-da-da-da (You need that)

Da-da-da-da, da-da-da-da (Touch)

Da-da-da-da, da-da-da-da

Touch

Your musk향이 hypnotized me

With your magnetism, 비범한 네 aesthetic은 nasty

은밀한 테마 your sultry한 movement

Sensitive해진 haptic apex, touch, tap it

야심한 outside, inspire the unconscious

현실화된 live 함 we don't care if they watch us

Furtive glance, 네 익살스런 feedback

더 감질나게 해, babe, no telling the next scene (Yuh)

Rock with me, rock with me

Ooh, I love the way you watching me, watching me

You can never get enough of me, enough of me

끝을 모른 채로 take you high (So high)

Baby, all you need is one touch

Bet you like it now you giving it all up

If you like what you see, then I got what you need (Like what you see)

Oh, oh

Baby all you need is one touch

헤어날 수 없는 지독한 lovestruck

If you like what you see, then I got what you need (Like what you see)

Oh, oh

Da-da-da-da, da-da-da-da (You need that)

Da-da-da-da, da-da-da-da (Touch)

Da-da-da-da, da-da-da-da

Touch

All my fellas, see a queen, let them know what's good

오늘 밤이 가지 않았어 아직, don't you rush

All my ladies, grab your fellas like you know you could

And turn a boy into a man, get it understood

All my fellas with that energy, work it with ease

I put it down body temp up to a hundred degrees

All my ladies, all my queens, repeat after me

I don't need a man to tell me, what I want, what I need, yeah (Don't need a man, yeah)

Bring it back

Baby, all you need is one touch

Bet you like it now you giving it all up

If you like what you see, then I got what you need (Like what you see)

Oh, oh

Baby all you need is one touch

헤어날 수 없는 지독한 lovestruck

If you like what you see, then I got what you need (Like what you see)

Oh, oh

One touch, one touch (Oh, na-na-na-na)

One touch, one touch (Oh, na-na-na-na)

One touch, one touch (Oh, na-na-na-na)

Oh, touch

Dịch sang tiếng Anh:

Da-da-da-da, da-da-da-da (You need that)

Da-da-da-da, da-da-da-da (Touch)

Da-da-da-da, da-da-da-da (Like what you see)

Stop, stop looking at me, I know what you like

This is a once-in-a-lifetime chance, take it tonight

C'est, c'est la vie, just give me the light

Without a moment to look away, I'm blowing your mind

Make you feel that adrenaline, girl, I don't lack no experience

I feel your body slowly surrendering

Me and you like a high-risk mixture of elements

Let you combust like our own little experiment

Talk to me, talk to me

Don't rush, just ride with me, ride with me

You can never get enough of me, enough of me

Give yourself to me, I'll take you high

Baby, all you need is one touch

Bet you like it now you giving it all up

If you like what you see, then I got what you need (Like what you see)

Oh, oh

Baby all you need is one touch

An inescapable, intense lovestruck

If you like what you see, then I got what you need (Like what you see)

Oh, oh

Da-da-da-da, da-da-da-da (You need that)

Da-da-da-da, da-da-da-da (Touch)

Da-da-da-da, da-da-da-da

Touch

Your musk scent has hypnotized me

With your magnetism, your extraordinary aesthetic is nasty

A secret theme, your sultry movement

Sensitized haptic apex, touch, tap it

A late-night outside, inspire the unconscious

A materialized live performance, we don't care if they watch us

Furtive glance, your mischievous feedback

Makes it even more tantalizing, babe, no telling the next scene (Yuh)

Rock with me, rock with me

Ooh, I love the way you watching me, watching me

You can never get enough of me, enough of me

Without knowing the end, I'll take you high (So high)

Baby, all you need is one touch

Bet you like it now you giving it all up

If you like what you see, then I got what you need (Like what you see)

Oh, oh

Baby all you need is one touch

An inescapable, intense lovestruck

If you like what you see, then I got what you need (Like what you see)

Oh, oh

Da-da-da-da, da-da-da-da (You need that)

Da-da-da-da, da-da-da-da (Touch)

Da-da-da-da, da-da-da-da

Touch

All my fellas, see a queen, let them know what's good

Tonight isn't over yet, don't you rush

All my ladies, grab your fellas like you know you could

And turn a boy into a man, get it understood

All my fellas with that energy, work it with ease

I put it down body temp up to a hundred degrees

All my ladies, all my queens, repeat after me

I don't need a man to tell me, what I want, what I need, yeah (Don't need a man, yeah)

Bring it back

Baby, all you need is one touch

Bet you like it now you giving it all up

If you like what you see, then I got what you need (Like what you see)

Oh, oh

Baby all you need is one touch

An inescapable, intense lovestruck

If you like what you see, then I got what you need (Like what you see)

Oh, oh

One touch, one touch (Oh, na-na-na-na)

One touch, one touch (Oh, na-na-na-na)

One touch, one touch (Oh, na-na-na-na)

Oh, touch

Lời dịch:

Da-da-da-da, da-da-da-da (Anh cần điều đó)

Da-da-da-da, da-da-da-da (Chạm)

Da-da-da-da, da-da-da-da (Thích những gì anh thấy)

Dừng lại, đừng nhìn em nữa, em biết anh thích gì mà

Đây là cơ hội có một không hai, hãy nắm lấy đêm nay

Đời là thế, chỉ cần cho em ánh sáng

Không để anh kịp rời mắt, em sẽ thổi bay tâm trí anh

Khiến em cảm thấy adrenalin đó, cô gái à, anh không thiếu kinh nghiệm đâu

Anh cảm thấy cơ thể em từ từ khuất phục

Anh và em như một hỗn hợp các yếu tố nguy hiểm cao độ

Hãy để em bùng cháy như thí nghiệm nhỏ của riêng chúng ta

Nói chuyện với em đi, nói chuyện với em đi

Đừng vội vàng, cứ cùng em lướt đi, cùng em lướt đi

Anh sẽ không bao giờ có đủ em, không bao giờ có đủ em

Hãy trao thân cho em, em sẽ đưa anh lên cao

Anh yêu, tất cả những gì anh cần là một chạm

Cá là anh thích rồi đấy, giờ anh đang buông bỏ tất cả

Nếu anh thích những gì em thấy, thì em có thứ anh cần (Thích những gì em thấy)

Oh, oh

Anh yêu, tất cả những gì anh cần là một chạm

Một tình yêu si mê mãnh liệt, không thể thoát ra

Nếu anh thích những gì em thấy, thì em có thứ anh cần (Thích những gì em thấy)

Oh, oh

Da-da-da-da, da-da-da-da (Anh cần điều đó)

Da-da-da-da, da-da-da-da (Chạm)

Da-da-da-da, da-da-da-da

Chạm

Mùi xạ hương của em đã thôi miên anh

Với từ tính của em, vẻ đẹp phi thường của em thật tuyệt vời

Một chủ đề bí mật, chuyển động quyến rũ của em

Đỉnh chạm xúc giác nhạy cảm, chạm, gõ nhẹ vào

Một đêm khuya bên ngoài, khơi gợi tiềm thức

Một màn trình diễn trực tiếp được hiện thực hóa, chúng ta không quan tâm liệu họ có nhìn chúng ta không

Cái nhìn lén lút, phản hồi tinh nghịch của em

Khiến nó càng thêm hấp dẫn, em yêu, không thể nói trước cảnh tiếp theo (Yuh)

Nhún nhảy cùng em đi, nhún nhảy cùng em đi

Ooh, em yêu cách anh nhìn em, nhìn em

Anh sẽ không bao giờ có đủ em, không bao giờ có đủ em

Không biết điểm dừng, em sẽ đưa anh lên cao (Thật cao)

Anh yêu, tất cả những gì anh cần là một chạm

Cá là anh thích rồi đấy, giờ anh đang buông bỏ tất cả

Nếu anh thích những gì em thấy, thì em có thứ anh cần (Thích những gì em thấy)

Oh, oh

Anh yêu, tất cả những gì anh cần là một chạm

Một tình yêu si mê mãnh liệt, không thể thoát ra

Nếu anh thích những gì em thấy, thì em có thứ anh cần (Thích những gì em thấy)

Oh, oh

Da-da-da-da, da-da-da-da (Anh cần điều đó)

Da-da-da-da, da-da-da-da (Chạm)

Da-da-da-da, da-da-da-da

Chạm

Tất cả các chàng trai của tôi, nhìn thấy một nữ hoàng, hãy cho họ biết điều tốt đẹp là gì

Đêm nay chưa kết thúc đâu, đừng vội vàng

Tất cả các cô gái của tôi, hãy nắm lấy các chàng trai của mình như bạn biết bạn có thể

Và biến một cậu bé thành một người đàn ông, hãy hiểu rõ điều đó

Tất cả các chàng trai của tôi với năng lượng đó, hãy làm việc một cách dễ dàng

Tôi đặt nhiệt độ cơ thể lên đến một trăm độ

Tất cả các cô gái của tôi, tất cả các nữ hoàng của tôi, hãy lặp lại sau tôi

Tôi không cần một người đàn ông để nói cho tôi biết, tôi muốn gì, tôi cần gì, yeah (Không cần một người đàn ông, yeah)

Quay lại nào

Anh yêu, tất cả những gì anh cần là một chạm

Cá là anh thích rồi đấy, giờ anh đang buông bỏ tất cả

Nếu anh thích những gì em thấy, thì em có thứ anh cần (Thích những gì em thấy)

Oh, oh

Anh yêu, tất cả những gì anh cần là một chạm

Một tình yêu si mê mãnh liệt, không thể thoát ra

Nếu anh thích những gì em thấy, thì em có thứ anh cần (Thích những gì em thấy)

Oh, oh

Một chạm, một chạm (Oh, na-na-na-na)

Một chạm, một chạm (Oh, na-na-na-na)

Một chạm, một chạm (Oh, na-na-na-na)

Oh, chạm
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Back