Bình Yên

Active Member
Credits
0
10 ❤︎ Bài viết: 2857 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 3,761 Tìm: 0
Toxic Till The End - ROSÉ

"Toxic Till The End" là ca khúc do ROSÉ thể hiện với bao tâm trạng, cảm xúc đau khổ, xót xa, tổn thương sau khi trải qua chuyện tình yêu nhiều lắm trắc trở, gian truân. Nhân vật chính không sao thoát khỏi quá khứ đau thương.


Lời Bài Hát

Call us what we are

Toxic from the start

Can't pretend that I was in the dark

When you met my friends

Didn't even try with them

I should've known it then that you were

Jealous and possessive

So manipulating

Honestly impressive

You had me participating

Back then

When I was running out of your place I said

I never wanna see your face

And then

I couldn't wait to see it again

We were toxic till the end

Uh huh

Cuz even when I said it was over

You heard baby can you pull me in closer

You were

Plotting how to stay in my head

We were toxic till the end

Ladies and gentlemen

I present to you the ex

His favorite game is chess

Who would ever guess

Playing with the pieces in my chest

Now he's on the screen

Saying don't leave

You stole that line from me

Cuz you're just

Jealous and possessive

So manipulating

Honestly impressive

You had me participating

Back then

When I was running out of your place

I said

I never wanna see your face

I meant

I couldn't wait to see it again

We were toxic till the end

Uh huh

Cuz even when I said it was over

You heard baby can you pull me in closer

You were

Plotting how to stay in my head

We were toxic till the end, end, end

I can't forgive you for a lot of things

For not giving me back my Tiffany rings

I'll never forgive you for one thing my dear

You wasted my prettiest years

Back then

When I was running out of your place I said

I never wanna see your face

I meant

I couldn't wait to see it again

We were toxic

Uh huh

Cuz even when I said it was over

You heard baby can you pull me in closer

You were

Plotting how to stay in my head

We were toxic till the end

End end

We were toxic till the end, end, end
 
Chỉnh sửa cuối:

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back