Hà My

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
21 ❤︎ Bài viết: 7593 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 1,284 Tìm: 0
Truman

- Stray Kids -

(performed by HAN & Felix)​

"Truman" là một bài hát của nhóm nhạc nam Hàn Quốc Stray Kids, được trình diễn bởi 2 thành viên HAN và Felix, nằm trong album Mixtape: DominATE, phát hành vào ngày 23 tháng 3 năm 2025. Bài hát thể hiện sự pha trộn đặc trưng của nhóm giữa lời bài hát mạnh mẽ và âm thanh năng động, tạo được sự đồng cảm với người nghe ở mức độ cá nhân. Bài hát "Truman" đi sâu vào các chủ đề về sự chấp nhận bản thân và khả năng phục hồi, khuyến khích người nghe đón nhận cá tính của mình và tự tin vượt qua những áp lực của kỳ vọng xã hội.


Phiên âm:

I sketch visions of my future

But sometimes the wrong shades slip in the picture, feel like a failure, a loser

But oh, my God, reminds me, I'm human

Head high, I keep on moving living real, like Truman, I'm the true man

We're all same, no difference

Fail, fear, bad days make me more different, I born freak

This is my own movement

We don't care 'cause we are blessed

I don't play, you know, we keep it hundred

Cop, coppin' all that shit, whenever I want it (Ooh, ooh)

It's that, it's that beast mode as Rengar calls it

Got trophies in the bag, 'cause of STAY, we lock in (Yeah, yeah)

Ride a Benz, raise my hands, salute fans

Gas is running, hit the pedal, we going fast

We so advanced, we the first and the last

We so advanced, we the first and the last

Woke up 5AM, tryna catch a plane, we don't waste time

Since I was a kid, young ambitions got me out of school

No more following orders, now I make my own rules

Still got that fire, bright and shining like a jewel (Yeah)

This is our crew, (Okay) we'll show what's new (What's new)

We got the juice, (Woo) we got the moves (Yeah, yeah)

Let's groove tonight, alright, got LV shoes

You wouldn't know what I'm about (Let's go, ayy)

Working our way up, we go (Go)

Cooking up races, I know that we taking our time like Charles Leclerc (Woo)

I masticate all of my enemies

Call me Pac-Man, I eat up the road (Grr)

I'll finish you like I eat the last chip in the bag

Like you got nothing to show, that's how I roll

I don't play, you know, we keep it hundred

Cop, coppin' all that shit whenever I want it

It's that, it's that beast mode as Rengar calls it

Got trophies in the bag, 'cause of STAY, we lock in (Yeah, yeah)

Ride a Benz, raise my hands, salute fans

Gas is running, hit the pedal, we going fast

We so advanced, we the first and the last

We so advanced, we the first and the last

(Yeah) Way out punk

Gutaeuiyeonhan cheok hapum naogiilsu no baeryeo teong (Ah)

Bin geureut không bakgo practice what you doin' now, charyeot son

Kkokdugaksi haengsee bae japgo useumdo chama, you done? (You done)

Okay, okay, you said it's fancy, I can see your ppeong (Ah)

Kkeomppeok hamyeon tteoreojineun jyaedeureun peongpeong (peongpeong)

Look at you, haesseotjana mareul tteongtteong

Lotta pain but I keep my taedo bisue ssak tohaenaego jump up (Oh)

Lay down, nae seoneun biseudeum, this system full of wisdom

Don't tryna follow us, long distance

Our eyes, yeojeonhi shine crimson

I don't play, you know, we keep it hundred

Cop coppin' all that shit whenever I want it

It's that, it's that beast mode as Rengar calls it

Got trophies in the bag 'cause of STAY, we lock in (Yeah, yeah)

Ride a Benz, raise my hands, salute fans

Gas is running, hit the pedal, we going fast

We so advanced, we the first and the last

We so advanced, we the first and the last

Yeah, woo

Hey

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

Hey

Lời bài hát:

I sketch visions of my future

But sometimes the wrong shades slip in the picture, feel like a failure, a loser

But oh, my God, reminds me, I'm human

Head high, I keep on moving living real, like Truman, I'm the true man

We're all same, no difference

Fail, fear, bad days make me more different, I born freak

This is my own movement

We don't care 'cause we are blessed

I don't play, you know, we keep it hundred

Cop, coppin' all that shit, whenever I want it (Ooh, ooh)

It's that, it's that beast mode as Rengar calls it

Got trophies in the bag, 'cause of STAY, we lock in (Yeah, yeah)

Ride a Benz, raise my hands, salute fans

Gas is running, hit the pedal, we going fast

We so advanced, we the first and the last

We so advanced, we the first and the last

Woke up 5AM, tryna catch a plane, we don't waste time

Since I was a kid, young ambitions got me out of school

No more following orders, now I make my own rules

Still got that fire, bright and shining like a jewel (Yeah)

This is our crew, (Okay) we'll show what's new (What's new)

We got the juice, (Woo) we got the moves (Yeah, yeah)

Let's groove tonight, alright, got LV shoes

You wouldn't know what I'm about (Let's go, ayy)

Working our way up, we go (Go)

Cooking up races, I know that we taking our time like Charles Leclerc (Woo)

I masticate all of my enemies

Call me Pac-Man, I eat up the road (Grr)

I'll finish you like I eat the last chip in the bag

Like you got nothing to show, that's how I roll

I don't play, you know, we keep it hundred

Cop, coppin' all that shit whenever I want it

It's that, it's that beast mode as Rengar calls it

Got trophies in the bag, 'cause of STAY, we lock in (Yeah, yeah)

Ride a Benz, raise my hands, salute fans

Gas is running, hit the pedal, we going fast

We so advanced, we the first and the last

We so advanced, we the first and the last

(Yeah) Way out punk

구태의연한 척 하품 나오기일수 no 배려 텅 (Ah)

빈 그릇 코 박고 practice what you doin' now, 차렷 son

꼭두각시 행세에 배 잡고 웃음도 참아, you done? (You done)

Okay, okay, you said it's fancy, I can see your 뻥 (Ah)

껌뻑 하면 떨어지는 쟤들은 펑펑 (펑펑)

Look at you, 했었잖아 말을 떵떵

Lotta pain but I keep my 태도 비수에 싹 토해내고 jump up (Oh)

Lay down, 내 선은 비스듬, this system full of wisdom

Don't tryna follow us, long distance

Our eyes, 여전히 shine crimson

I don't play, you know, we keep it hundred

Cop coppin' all that shit whenever I want it

It's that, it's that beast mode as Rengar calls it

Got trophies in the bag 'cause of STAY, we lock in (Yeah, yeah)

Ride a Benz, raise my hands, salute fans

Gas is running, hit the pedal, we going fast

We so advanced, we the first and the last

We so advanced, we the first and the last

Yeah, woo

Hey

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

Hey

Dịch sang tiếng Anh:

I sketch visions of my future

But sometimes the wrong shades slip in the picture, feel like a failure, a loser

But oh, my God, reminds me, I'm human

Head high, I keep on moving living real, like Truman, I'm the true man

We're all same, no difference

Fail, fear, bad days make me more different, I born freak

This is my own movement

We don't care 'cause we are blessed

I don't play, you know, we keep it hundred

Cop, coppin' all that shit, whenever I want it (Ooh, ooh)

It's that, it's that beast mode as Rengar calls it

Got trophies in the bag, 'cause of STAY, we lock in

Yeah, yeah

Ride a Benz, raise my hands, salute fans

Gas is running, hit the pedal, we going fast

We so advanced, we the first and the last

We so advanced, we the first and the last

Woke up 5AM, tryna catch a plane, we don't waste time

Since I was a kid, young ambitions got me out of school

No more following orders, now I make my own rules

Still got that fire, bright and shining like a jewel (Yeah)

This is our crew, (Okay) we'll show what's new (What's new)

We got the juice, (Woo) we got the moves (Yeah, yeah)

Let's groove tonight, alright, got LV shoes

You wouldn't know what I'm about (Let's go, ayy)

Working our way up, we go (Go)

Cooking up races, I know that we taking our time like Charles Leclerc (Woo)

I masticate all of my enemies

Call me Pac-Man, I eat up the road (Grr)

I'll finish you like I eat the last chip in the bag

Like you got nothing to show, that's how I roll

I don't play, you know, we keep it hundred

Cop, coppin' all that shit whenever I want it

It's that, it's that beast mode as Rengar calls it

Got trophies in the bag, 'cause of STAY, we lock in (Yeah, yeah)

Ride a Benz, raise my hands, salute fans

Gas is running, hit the pedal, we going fast

We so advanced, we the first and the last

We so advanced, we the first and the last

(Yeah) Way out punk

Pretending to be old-fashioned, yawning, no consideration, empty (Ah)

Holding an empty bowl up to your face, practicing what you doin' now, attention, son

Holding my stomach and holding back laughter, you done? (You done)

Okay, okay, you said it's fancy, I can see your bullshit (Ah)

In a blink they fall down, bang, bang (Bang, bang)

Look at you, I told you, bang bang

Lotta pain, but I keep my attitude on the dagger and jump up (Oh)

Lay down, my line is slanted, this system full of wisdom

Don't tryna follow us, long distance

Our eyes, still shine crimson

I don't play, you know, we keep it hundred

Cop coppin' all that shit whenever I want it

It's that, it's that beast mode as Rengar calls it

Got trophies in the bag 'cause of STAY, we lock in

Yeah, yeah

Ride a Benz, raise my Hands, salute fans

Gas is running, hit the pedal, we going fast

We so advanced, we the first and the last

We so advanced, we the first and the last

Yeah, woo

Hey

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

Hey

Lời dịch:

Tôi phác họa viễn cảnh tương lai của mình

Nhưng đôi khi những sắc thái sai lầm len lỏi vào bức tranh, cảm thấy như một kẻ thất bại, một kẻ thua cuộc

Nhưng ôi, Chúa ơi, nhắc nhở tôi, tôi là con người

Ngẩng cao đầu, tôi tiếp tục bước đi sống thật, như Truman, tôi là người thật

Chúng ta đều giống nhau, không khác biệt

Thất bại, sợ hãi, những ngày tồi tệ khiến tôi khác biệt hơn, tôi sinh ra dị biệt

Đây là phong trào của riêng tôi

Chúng tôi không quan tâm vì chúng tôi được ban phước

Tôi không chơi đùa, bạn biết đấy, chúng tôi giữ vững sự thật

Mua, mua tất cả những thứ đó, bất cứ khi nào tôi muốn (Ooh, ooh)

Đó là, đó là chế độ quái thú như Rengar gọi nó

Chúng tôi đạt được những thành công này là nhờ STAY, và chúng tôi luôn đoàn kết và tập trung để đạt được những mục tiêu tiếp theo

Yeah, yeah

Lái một chiếc Benz, giơ tay chào người hâm mộ

Xăng đang chạy, đạp ga, chúng tôi đi nhanh

Chúng tôi quá tiên tiến, chúng tôi là người đầu tiên và cuối cùng

Chúng tôi quá tiên tiến, chúng tôi là người đầu tiên và cuối cùng

Thức dậy lúc 5 giờ sáng, cố gắng bắt máy bay, chúng tôi không lãng phí thời gian

Từ khi còn nhỏ, những tham vọng trẻ tuổi đã đưa tôi ra khỏi trường học

Không còn làm theo mệnh lệnh, bây giờ tôi tạo ra quy tắc của riêng mình

Vẫn còn ngọn lửa đó, sáng và tỏa sáng như một viên ngọc (Yeah)

Đây là nhóm của chúng tôi, (Okay) chúng tôi sẽ cho thấy điều gì mới (Điều gì mới)

Chúng tôi có nước ép, (Woo) chúng tôi có những bước nhảy (Yeah, yeah)

Hãy cùng hòa mình vào đêm nay, được thôi, có đôi giày LV

Bạn sẽ không biết tôi là người thế nào (Đi thôi, ayy)

Làm việc theo cách của chúng tôi, chúng tôi đi (Đi)

Nấu những cuộc đua, tôi biết rằng chúng tôi dành thời gian như Charles Leclerc (Woo)

Tôi nhai nát tất cả kẻ thù của mình

Gọi tôi là Pac-Man, tôi ăn hết con đường (Grr)

Tôi sẽ kết liễu bạn như tôi ăn miếng khoai tây chiên cuối cùng trong túi

Như thể bạn không có gì để thể hiện, đó là cách tôi lăn bánh

Tôi không chơi đùa, bạn biết đấy, chúng tôi giữ vững sự thật

Mua, mua tất cả những thứ đó bất cứ khi nào tôi muốn

Đó là, đó là chế độ quái thú như Rengar gọi nó

Chúng tôi đạt được những thành công này là nhờ STAY, và chúng tôi luôn đoàn kết và tập trung để đạt được những mục tiêu tiếp theo (Yeah, yeah)

Lái một chiếc Benz, giơ tay chào người hâm mộ

Xăng đang chạy, đạp ga, chúng tôi đi nhanh

Chúng tôi quá tiên tiến, chúng tôi là người đầu tiên và cuối cùng

Chúng tôi quá tiên tiến, chúng tôi là người đầu tiên và cuối cùng

(Yeah) Kẻ nổi loạn

Giả vờ lỗi thời, ngáp, không quan tâm, trống rỗng (Ah)

Giơ một cái bát trống rỗng lên mặt bạn, luyện tập những gì bạn đang làm bây giờ, chú ý, nào chàng trai

Giữ bụng và nhịn cười, bạn xong chưa? (Bạn xong chưa)

Được rồi, được rồi, bạn nói nó sang trọng, tôi có thể thấy sự nhảm nhí của bạn (Ah)

Trong nháy mắt chúng rơi xuống, bang, bang (Bang, bang)

Nhìn bạn kìa, tôi đã nói với bạn rồi, bang bang

Rất nhiều đau đớn, nhưng tôi giữ thái độ của mình trên con dao găm và nhảy lên (Oh)

Nằm xuống, đường kẻ của tôi nghiêng, hệ thống này đầy trí tuệ

Đừng cố gắng theo chúng tôi, đường dài

Đôi mắt của chúng tôi, vẫn tỏa sáng màu đỏ thẫm

Tôi không chơi đùa, bạn biết đấy, chúng tôi giữ vững sự thật

Mua, mua tất cả những thứ đó bất cứ khi nào tôi muốn

Đó là, đó là chế độ quái thú như Rengar gọi nó

Chúng tôi đạt được những thành công này là nhờ STAY, và chúng tôi luôn đoàn kết và tập trung để đạt được những mục tiêu tiếp theo

Yeah, yeah

Lái một chiếc Benz, giơ tay chào người hâm mộ

Xăng đang chạy, đạp ga, chúng tôi đi nhanh

Chúng tôi quá tiên tiến, chúng tôi là người đầu tiên và cuối cùng

Chúng tôi quá tiên tiến, chúng tôi là người đầu tiên và cuối cùng

Yeah, woo

Hey

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

Hey
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Back