TTG
- Kiss Of Life -
- Kiss Of Life -
Bài hát "TTG" thể hiện bởi Kiss of Life vừa được phát hành vào ngày 8/11/2023 thuộc Mini Album thứ 2 Born to be XX của nhóm nhạc nữ Hàn Quốc. Bài hát khai thác chủ đề tự trao quyền và những hậu quả của việc ngược đãi người khác. Lời bài hát diễn tả một ý thức tự tin và bạo dạn khi đối mặt với một mối quan hệ độc hại.
Phiên âm:
Neodo jal al geol, gidaeneun ma
Seulpeun pyojeongeul jitgil baratgetjiman
Baby, I'm fine
Immasi eomneun geonman ppaegon, perfect
Shall I read your eyes? (Oh)
Think of yourself as a victim
Jeonbu mangchin geon you, you, you
That's you (I'll read your eyes)
Yo, bireomeogeul chueok
Gyang bireo neoui good luck
No more sweetie girl 'cause I'm
Gon' show you all my demons out tonight (Got a trick for you)
Good newsga deullyeo
Like creepy, nasty, tricky end, ah
Nal tteonan ne jalmosini?
Take it, take it
Oh no, no, you know that I'm that, that girl who is really selfish
Chakaeppajin gyaereul gidaehaetgetji
That, that girl who is really mean
Geunyang neon jalmothan mankeum beoreul banneun geotppun
Oh (That, that girl)
Oh (Bad, bad girl)
That, that girl who is really selfish
Deo mangchigo mal geol, call me a bad chick
Il-sam-i-sa-o-yuk-and-sharp tik-kintakin (tik-kintakin)
Wrong password, gyeonggochangi poppin' (Poppin', poppin')
Peullikseu tyubeu peurimieom jeonbu makim
Eotteon pyojeongilji sangsangmaneurodo so exciting
Muneul datda songaragi kkieosseumyeon hae (Like that)
Nega ne bare geollyeo neomeojigil wonhae (Like that)
Maeil meongneun eumsingmada chehaesseumyeon hae
Naega himdeun mankeum neodo gyeokgil wonhae
Yo, bireomeogeul chueok
Gyang bireo neoui good luck
No more sweetie girl 'cause I'm
Gon' show you all my demons out tonight (Got a trick for you)
Good newsga deullyeo
Like creepy, nasty, tricky end, ah
Nal tteonan ne jalmosini?
Take it, take it
Oh no, no, you know that I'm that, that girl who is really selfish
Chakaeppajin gyaereul gidaehaetgetji
That, that girl who is really mean
Geunyang neon jalmothan mankeum beoreul banneun geotppun
Oh (That, that girl)
Oh (Bad, bad girl)
That, that girl who is really selfish
Deo mangchigo mal geol, call me a bad chick
I wish you could
Kkaedatgil bara
Nun ssitgo chajabwado eodido eopseul geol
Byeol bol il eomneun neol, why'd I chase you?
I
I don't want sweet things like your candy
Ooh-ooh
No matter if I could be alone
Oh no, no, you know that I'm that, that girl who is really selfish
Chakaeppajin gyaereul gidaehaetgetji
That, that girl who is really mean
Geunyang neon jalmothan mankeum beoreul banneun geotppun
Oh (That, that girl)
Oh (Bad, bad girl)
That, that girl who is really selfish
Deo mangchigo mal geol, call me a bad chick
That, that girl
Sorry but I'm bad, bad girl, not sorry 'bout it
I don't think you're fine
Without a girl like me (Ooh-ooh)
That, that girl
Sorry but I'm bad, bad girl, not sorry 'bout it
I don't think you're fine
Without a girl like me
Lời bài hát:
너도 잘 알 걸, 기대는 마
슬픈 표정을 짓길 바랐겠지만
Baby, I'm fine
입맛이 없는 것만 빼곤, perfect
Shall I read your eyes? (Oh)
Think of yourself as a victim
전부 망친 건 you, you, you
That's you (I'll read your eyes)
Yo, 빌어먹을 추억
걍 빌어 너의 good luck
No more sweetie girl 'cause I'm
Gon' show you all my demons out tonight (Got a trick for you)
Good news가 들려
Like creepy, nasty, tricky end, ah
날 떠난 네 잘못이니?
Take it, take it
Oh no, no, you know that I'm that, that girl who is really selfish
착해빠진 걔를 기대했겠지
That, that girl who is really mean
그냥 넌 잘못한 만큼 벌을 받는 것뿐
Oh (That, that girl)
Oh (Bad, bad girl)
That, that girl who is really selfish
더 망치고 말 걸, call me a bad chick
일-삼-이-사-오-육-and-sharp 틱킨타킨 (틱킨타킨)
Wrong password, 경고창이 poppin' (Poppin', poppin')
플릭스 튜브 프리미엄 전부 막힘
어떤 표정일지 상상만으로도 so exciting
문을 닫다 손가락이 끼었으면 해 (Like that)
네가 네 발에 걸려 넘어지길 원해 (Like that)
매일 먹는 음식마다 체했으면 해
내가 힘든 만큼 너도 겪길 원해
Yo, 빌어먹을 추억
걍 빌어 너의 good luck
No more sweetie girl 'cause I'm
Gon' show you all my demons out tonight (Got a trick for you)
Good news가 들려
Like creepy, nasty, tricky end, ah
날 떠난 네 잘못이니?
Take it, take it
Oh no, no, you know that I'm that, that girl who is really selfish
착해빠진 걔를 기대했겠지
That, that girl who is really mean
그냥 넌 잘못한 만큼 벌을 받는 것뿐
Oh (That, that girl)
Oh (Bad, bad girl)
That, that girl who is really selfish
더 망치고 말 걸, call me a bad chick
I wish you could
깨닫길 바라
눈 씻고 찾아봐도 어디도 없을 걸
별 볼 일 없는 널, why'd I chase you?
I
I don't want sweet things like your candy
Ooh-ooh
No matter if I could be alone
Oh no, no, you know that I'm that, that girl who is really selfish
착해빠진 걔를 기대했겠지
That, that girl who is really mean
그냥 넌 잘못한 만큼 벌을 받는 것뿐
Oh (That, that girl)
Oh (Bad, bad girl)
That, that girl who is really selfish
더 망치고 말 걸, call me a bad chick
That, that girl
Sorry but I'm bad, bad girl, not sorry 'bout it
I don't think you're fine
Without a girl like me (Ooh-ooh)
That, that girl
Sorry but I'm bad, bad girl, not sorry 'bout it
I don't think you're fine
Without a girl like me
Dịch sang tiếng Anh:
You know this, don't count on it
I guess I wanted you to look sad
Baby, I'm fine
Perfect except that I have no appetite
Shall I read your eyes?
Think of yourself as a victim
The one who ruined everything is you, you, you
That's you
Yo damn memories
Just pray for your good luck
No more sweetie girl
Cuz I'm gon' show you
All my demons out tonight
(Got a trick for you)
I hear good news
Like creepy, nasty, tricky end, ah
Is it your fault for leaving me?
Take it take it
Oh no no you know that I'm
That that girl who is really selfish
I guess you expected him to be nice.
That girl who is really mean
You just get punished for what you did wrong.
Oh that that girl
Oh bad bad girl
That that girl who is really selfish
I'll ruin it even more, call me a bad chick
132456&# Tickintakin
Wrong password warning window pops up
Flix Tube Premium all blocked
So exciting just imagining what kind of expression it will look like
I hope my finger gets caught closing the door (Like that)
I want you to trip over your own feet (Like that)
I want to lose weight in every food I eat every day
I want it to be as hard for you as it is for me.
Yo damn memories
Just pray for your good luck
No more sweetie girl
Cuz I'm gon' show you
All my demons out tonight
(Got a trick for you)
I hear good news
Like creepy, nasty, tricky end, ah
Is it your fault for leaving me?
Take it take it
Oh no no you know that I'm
That that girl who is really selfish
I guess you expected him to be nice.
That girl who is really mean
You just get punished for what you did wrong.
Oh that that girl
Oh bad bad girl
That that girl who is really selfish
I'll ruin it even more, call me a bad chick
I wish you could realize
Even if you wash your eyes and look for it, you won't find it anywhere.
Why'd I chase you?
I don't want sweet things like your candy
Woo no matter If I could be alone
Oh no no you know that I'm
That that girl who is really selfish
I guess you expected him to be nice.
That girl who is really mean
You just get punished for what you did wrong.
Oh that that girl
Oh bad bad girl
That that girl who is really selfish
I'll ruin it even more, call me a bad chick
That girl
Sorry but I'm bad bad girl
Not sorry 'bout it
I don't think you're fine without a girl like me
That girl
Sorry but I'm bad bad girl
Not sorry 'bout it
I don't think you're fine without a girl like me
