Twilight Zone
Thể hiện: Ariana Grande
"Twilight Zone" là ca khúc của Ariana Grande chính thức phát hành vào ngày 28 tháng 3 năm 2025, "twilight zone". Nội dung ca khúc nói về nỗi ám ảnh quá lớn trong quá khứ khiến cô gái cảm thấy vô cùng lo lắng, hoảng sợ. Và rồi cô trở nên mạnh mẽ, kiên cường hơn khi biết đối mặt và vượt qua tất cả để tiến về phía trước.
Lời Bài Hát
Did i dream the whole thing?
Was I just a nightmare?
Different dimensions
Stuck in the twilight zone
Is this a black and white scene?
If so then I'm in the gray one
Hope you win for best actor
'Cause I had you completely wrong
Does she know
You're not who you say you are?
Cause I might give her a call
Or was I just not me at all?
And
It's not like I'm still not over you
It's so strange
This, I never do
Not that I miss you, I don't
Sometimes I just can't believe
You happened
It's not like I'd ever change a thing
'Cause I'm right here
Where I'm meant to be
Not that I'd call you, I won't
Sometimes I can't believe
You happened
Were we just mistaken?
Disguised our intentions?
Our nest was a masquerade
Why do I still protect you?
Pretend these songs aren't about
Hope this might be the last one
'Cause I'm not foolin' anyone
Does she know
You're not who you say you are?
Cause I might give her a call
Or was I just not me at all?
And
It's not like I'm still not over you
It's so strange
This, I never do
Not that I miss you, I don't
Sometimes I just can't believe
You happened
It's not like I'd ever change a thing
'Cause I'm right here
Where I'm meant to be
Not that I'd call you, I won't
Sometimes I just can't believe
You happened
It's not like I'm
(Over you)
It's so strange
(I don't miss you)
Not that I'd call, I won't
Sometimes I just can't believe
(Can't believe)
You happened
Thể hiện: Ariana Grande
"Twilight Zone" là ca khúc của Ariana Grande chính thức phát hành vào ngày 28 tháng 3 năm 2025, "twilight zone". Nội dung ca khúc nói về nỗi ám ảnh quá lớn trong quá khứ khiến cô gái cảm thấy vô cùng lo lắng, hoảng sợ. Và rồi cô trở nên mạnh mẽ, kiên cường hơn khi biết đối mặt và vượt qua tất cả để tiến về phía trước.
Lời Bài Hát
Did i dream the whole thing?
Was I just a nightmare?
Different dimensions
Stuck in the twilight zone
Is this a black and white scene?
If so then I'm in the gray one
Hope you win for best actor
'Cause I had you completely wrong
Does she know
You're not who you say you are?
Cause I might give her a call
Or was I just not me at all?
And
It's not like I'm still not over you
It's so strange
This, I never do
Not that I miss you, I don't
Sometimes I just can't believe
You happened
It's not like I'd ever change a thing
'Cause I'm right here
Where I'm meant to be
Not that I'd call you, I won't
Sometimes I can't believe
You happened
Were we just mistaken?
Disguised our intentions?
Our nest was a masquerade
Why do I still protect you?
Pretend these songs aren't about
Hope this might be the last one
'Cause I'm not foolin' anyone
Does she know
You're not who you say you are?
Cause I might give her a call
Or was I just not me at all?
And
It's not like I'm still not over you
It's so strange
This, I never do
Not that I miss you, I don't
Sometimes I just can't believe
You happened
It's not like I'd ever change a thing
'Cause I'm right here
Where I'm meant to be
Not that I'd call you, I won't
Sometimes I just can't believe
You happened
It's not like I'm
(Over you)
It's so strange
(I don't miss you)
Not that I'd call, I won't
Sometimes I just can't believe
(Can't believe)
You happened
