Two Years
Thể hiện: ROSÉ
Ca khúc: "Two Years" của ROSÉ chứa đựng nội dung đầy đau khổ, tuyệt vọng sau khi trải qua mối quan hệ tình yêu không trọn vẹn. Nhân vật chính cố quên đi ký ức đau thương, nhưng chẳng thể nào thoát ra được cái bóng quá khứ quá lớn. Màu sắc ca khúc mang lại cảm giác ảm đạm, u buồn, xót xa cho người nghe.
Lời Bài Hát
How'd it all fall apart?
You were right here before, in my arms
Now you're invisible
But the heartbreak's physical
Got a place, moved away
Somewhere with a different code, different state
Still feels miserable
God, it's so chemical
All that I know
Is I can't let you go
It's been two years and you're still not gone
It doesn't make sense that I can't move on
Yeah, I try, I try, I try, I try
But this love never dies
Two years since you've been in my bed
Even had a funeral for you in my head
Yeah, I try, I try, I try, I try
But this love never dies
Another night, another vice
Even try with someone new, someone nice
I'll always hate the fact that you
Ruined everybody after you
I'm always coming back to you
It's been two years and you're still not gone
It doesn't make sense that I can't move on
Yeah, I try, I try, I try, I try
But this love never dies
It's been two years since you've been in my bed
Even had a funeral for you in my head
Yeah, I try, I try, I try, I try
But this love never dies
Maybe I'm just sick and this is how it's gonna be
Maybe this is all I know
And I know it's not you, it's me
"Cause it" s been two years and you're still not gone
It doesn't make sense that I can't move on
Yeah, I try, I try, I try, I try
But this love never dies
It's been two years since you've been in my bed
Even had a funeral for you in my head
Yeah, I try, I try, I try, I try
But this love never dies
Thể hiện: ROSÉ
Ca khúc: "Two Years" của ROSÉ chứa đựng nội dung đầy đau khổ, tuyệt vọng sau khi trải qua mối quan hệ tình yêu không trọn vẹn. Nhân vật chính cố quên đi ký ức đau thương, nhưng chẳng thể nào thoát ra được cái bóng quá khứ quá lớn. Màu sắc ca khúc mang lại cảm giác ảm đạm, u buồn, xót xa cho người nghe.
Lời Bài Hát
How'd it all fall apart?
You were right here before, in my arms
Now you're invisible
But the heartbreak's physical
Got a place, moved away
Somewhere with a different code, different state
Still feels miserable
God, it's so chemical
All that I know
Is I can't let you go
It's been two years and you're still not gone
It doesn't make sense that I can't move on
Yeah, I try, I try, I try, I try
But this love never dies
Two years since you've been in my bed
Even had a funeral for you in my head
Yeah, I try, I try, I try, I try
But this love never dies
Another night, another vice
Even try with someone new, someone nice
I'll always hate the fact that you
Ruined everybody after you
I'm always coming back to you
It's been two years and you're still not gone
It doesn't make sense that I can't move on
Yeah, I try, I try, I try, I try
But this love never dies
It's been two years since you've been in my bed
Even had a funeral for you in my head
Yeah, I try, I try, I try, I try
But this love never dies
Maybe I'm just sick and this is how it's gonna be
Maybe this is all I know
And I know it's not you, it's me
"Cause it" s been two years and you're still not gone
It doesn't make sense that I can't move on
Yeah, I try, I try, I try, I try
But this love never dies
It's been two years since you've been in my bed
Even had a funeral for you in my head
Yeah, I try, I try, I try, I try
But this love never dies
Chỉnh sửa cuối:
