Phạm Anh

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
9 ❤︎ Bài viết: 3239 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 3,142 Tìm: 0
Bài hát: Under The Tree (Attack on Titan OST)

Ca sĩ: SiM


Ban nhạc rock Nhật Bản SiM gần đây vừa ra mắt album phòng thu mới cùng với video âm nhạc chính thức cho ca khúc "Under The Tree" - bài hát chủ đề cho anime nổi tiếng "Attack on Titan" mùa 4 phần 3. "Under the Tree" của SiM là một bài hát nói về việc mong muốn níu giữ mối quan hệ với một người đã ra đi, bất chấp thời gian trôi qua và không chắc chắn rằng liệu người kia có cảm thấy như vậy hay không.


Lời bài hát:

[Verse 1]

Where are you at?

Where have you been?

問いかけに答えはなく

Where are we headed?

What did you mean?

追いかけても 遅く 遠く

A bird, a butterfly and my red scarf

Don't make a mess of memories

Just let me heal your scars

The wall, the owl, and forgotten wharf

時が止まることもなく

We're getting older

Second, by second, by second

[Chorus]Why, oh, why? Why, oh, why?

Don't you wanna stay with me?

Why, oh, why? Why, oh, why?

Are you giving up on me?

[Post-Chorus]I'll be waiting, waiting for you

Let me hold you under the tree

Under the tree-ee-ee, ee-ee-ee

Eе-ee-ee-ee

I'll protect you!

[Verse 2]

Why were you crying?

What arе you dying for?

Your dream, did it satisfy or terrify?

Annoying pain in my head

The things left unsaid

I'm sorry that we had been relying

On you too much to be free

[Chorus]Why, oh, why? Why, oh, why?

Don't you wanna stay with me?

Why, oh, why? Why, oh, why?

Are you giving up on me?

[Bridge]I'm here so we don't need to talk

I'm here so we don't need to talk

I'm here so we don't need to talk

I'm here to tell you there's no need to talk

*Growl*

You're free

[Verse 3]

This is already enough

We'll figure out the rest

Let me shoulder your sins together

With you!

People may not call it love

And we won't be blessed

But let me shoulder your sins together

(For you)

If I lose it all

[Post-Chorus]I'll be waiting, waiting for you

Let me hold you under the tree

Under the tree-ee-ee, ee-ee-ee

Ee-ee-ee-ee

I'll protect you!​
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back