Phạm Anh

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
9 ❤︎ Bài viết: 3239 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 291 Tìm: 0
Bài hát "When The Stars Come Out" mang đến cảm giác lặng lẽ nhưng sâu lắng về tình yêu và nỗi mất mát. Lời ca thể hiện sự hoài nghi, nỗi cô đơn, nhưng cũng trân trọng những khoảnh khắc thật sự chỉ có hai người bên nhau.

Bài hát: When The Stars Come Out

Thể hiện: The Cassette

Lời bài hát:


If the skies are falling down

Would you leave or you stay by my side?

If I'm calling you right now

Would you hear me or you leave everything behind?

If you don't believe in the songs we wrote

Why didn't you just say it and let the rain wash away the pain

And you know when the stars come out

Just you and me, I'll say the truth

It is the end of me.

When the night's getting so cold

How do you feel? I know it's hard to let it go

When the tune is over

Would you remember it? Would you sing it everyday?

If you don't believe in the songs we wrote

Why didn't you just say it and let the rain wash away the pain

And you know when the stars come out

Just you and me, I'll say the truth

It is the end of me.
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back