When You Say My Name
Thể hiện: FIFTY FIFTY
Nhóm FIFTY FIFTY phát hành bài nhạc When You Say My Name vào ngày 9 tháng 12 năm 2024, một bài nhạc được dựng video phù hợp với không khí mùa đông đang tràn ngập khắp nơi. Phần thể hiện dễ nghe, mượt mà trên giai điệu hiện đại, lôi cuốn, When You Say My Name của FIFTY FIFTY là một ca khúc dễ chịu để thưởng thức với cả người không phải là fan của nhóm.
1. Lyrics:
하얀 까만 밤
The snow is falling, and the lights are. Glowing brighter
눈꽃이 춤추듯
We keep moving even when the song. Is. Over
The world outside falls silent
But when I hear your voice
It brings the season near
Don't need any other voice
Any other voice
Oh, When you say my name
I feel it, oh when you say my name
My world will never spin the same
I know it all when you say my name
Just say my name
고요한 온기
차갑던 나의 마음을 녹여
Under Christmas trees
네 곁이면 I never feel the snowing
Sing along to Carol's songs
When I hear your voice
It brings me all the joy
Don't need any other voice
Any other voice
Oh, When you say my name
I feel it, oh when you say my name
My world will never spin the same
I know it all when you say my name
Just say my name
따스히 손을 맞잡은 너와 나
Hello Christmas, 꿈같은 인사
Let it rise above all of the clouds
Oh, You always be my favorite sound
Love you when you say my
When you say my
Love you when you say my
My heart will never beat the same
Oh when you say my name
Oh when you say my name
Oh when you say my name
My world will never spin the same
I find it all when you say my
Say my name Woohoo
Love you when you say my
When you say my
Love you when you say my name
2. Lời dịch tiếng Việt (cung cấp cùng MV) :
Đêm tối trắng xóa
The snow is falling, and the lights are glowing brighter
Những bông tuyết như nhảy múa
We keep moving even when the song is over
The world outside falls silent
But when I hear your voice
It brings the season near
Don't need any other voice
Any other voice
Oh, when you say my name
I feel it. Oh, when you say my name
My world will never spin the same
I know it all when you say my name
Just say my name
Hơi ấm tĩnh lặng
Sưởi ấm tâm hồn em lạnh lẽo
Under Christmas trees
Bên cạnh anh, I never feel the snowing
Sing along to Carol's songs
When I hear your voice
It brings me all the joy
Don't need any other voice
Any other voice
Oh, when you say my name
I feel it. Oh, when you say my name
My world will never spin the same
I know it all when you say my name
Just say my name
Em và anh nắm tay nhau ấm áp
Hello Christmas, lời chào như một giấc mơ
Let it rise above all of the clouds
Oh, you always be my favorite sound
Love you when you say my
When you say my
Love you when you say my
My heart will never beat the same
Oh, when you say my name
Oh, when you say my name
Oh, when you say my name
My world will never spin the same
I find it all when you say my
Say my name
Love you when you say my
When you say my
Love you when you say my name
3. English Translation:
White dark night
The snow is falling, and the lights are glowing brighter
As if the snow's dancing
We keep moving even when the song is over
The world outside falls silent
But when I hear your voice
It brings the season near
Don't need any other voice
Any other voice
Oh, when you say my name
I feel it, oh when you say my name
My world will never spin the same
I know it all when you say my name
Just say my name
Silent warmth
It melts my frozen heart
Under Christmas trees
As long as I'm by your side, I never feel the snowing
Sing along to Carol's songs
When I hear your voice
It brings me all the joy
Don't need any other voice
Any other voice
Oh, when you say my name
I feel it, oh when you say my name
My world will never spin the same
I know it all when you say my name
Just say my name
We hold our warm hands together
Hello Christmas, this greeting feels like a dream
Let it rise above all of the clouds
Oh, you'll always be my favorite sound
Love you when you say my
When you say my
Love you when you say my
My heart will never beat the same
Oh when you say my name
Oh when you say my name
Oh when you say my name
My world will never spin the same
I find it all when you say my
Say my name Woohoo
Love you when you say my
When you say my
Love you when you say my name
Thể hiện: FIFTY FIFTY
Nhóm FIFTY FIFTY phát hành bài nhạc When You Say My Name vào ngày 9 tháng 12 năm 2024, một bài nhạc được dựng video phù hợp với không khí mùa đông đang tràn ngập khắp nơi. Phần thể hiện dễ nghe, mượt mà trên giai điệu hiện đại, lôi cuốn, When You Say My Name của FIFTY FIFTY là một ca khúc dễ chịu để thưởng thức với cả người không phải là fan của nhóm.
1. Lyrics:
하얀 까만 밤
The snow is falling, and the lights are. Glowing brighter
눈꽃이 춤추듯
We keep moving even when the song. Is. Over
The world outside falls silent
But when I hear your voice
It brings the season near
Don't need any other voice
Any other voice
Oh, When you say my name
I feel it, oh when you say my name
My world will never spin the same
I know it all when you say my name
Just say my name
고요한 온기
차갑던 나의 마음을 녹여
Under Christmas trees
네 곁이면 I never feel the snowing
Sing along to Carol's songs
When I hear your voice
It brings me all the joy
Don't need any other voice
Any other voice
Oh, When you say my name
I feel it, oh when you say my name
My world will never spin the same
I know it all when you say my name
Just say my name
따스히 손을 맞잡은 너와 나
Hello Christmas, 꿈같은 인사
Let it rise above all of the clouds
Oh, You always be my favorite sound
Love you when you say my
When you say my
Love you when you say my
My heart will never beat the same
Oh when you say my name
Oh when you say my name
Oh when you say my name
My world will never spin the same
I find it all when you say my
Say my name Woohoo
Love you when you say my
When you say my
Love you when you say my name
2. Lời dịch tiếng Việt (cung cấp cùng MV) :
Đêm tối trắng xóa
The snow is falling, and the lights are glowing brighter
Những bông tuyết như nhảy múa
We keep moving even when the song is over
The world outside falls silent
But when I hear your voice
It brings the season near
Don't need any other voice
Any other voice
Oh, when you say my name
I feel it. Oh, when you say my name
My world will never spin the same
I know it all when you say my name
Just say my name
Hơi ấm tĩnh lặng
Sưởi ấm tâm hồn em lạnh lẽo
Under Christmas trees
Bên cạnh anh, I never feel the snowing
Sing along to Carol's songs
When I hear your voice
It brings me all the joy
Don't need any other voice
Any other voice
Oh, when you say my name
I feel it. Oh, when you say my name
My world will never spin the same
I know it all when you say my name
Just say my name
Em và anh nắm tay nhau ấm áp
Hello Christmas, lời chào như một giấc mơ
Let it rise above all of the clouds
Oh, you always be my favorite sound
Love you when you say my
When you say my
Love you when you say my
My heart will never beat the same
Oh, when you say my name
Oh, when you say my name
Oh, when you say my name
My world will never spin the same
I find it all when you say my
Say my name
Love you when you say my
When you say my
Love you when you say my name
3. English Translation:
White dark night
The snow is falling, and the lights are glowing brighter
As if the snow's dancing
We keep moving even when the song is over
The world outside falls silent
But when I hear your voice
It brings the season near
Don't need any other voice
Any other voice
Oh, when you say my name
I feel it, oh when you say my name
My world will never spin the same
I know it all when you say my name
Just say my name
Silent warmth
It melts my frozen heart
Under Christmas trees
As long as I'm by your side, I never feel the snowing
Sing along to Carol's songs
When I hear your voice
It brings me all the joy
Don't need any other voice
Any other voice
Oh, when you say my name
I feel it, oh when you say my name
My world will never spin the same
I know it all when you say my name
Just say my name
We hold our warm hands together
Hello Christmas, this greeting feels like a dream
Let it rise above all of the clouds
Oh, you'll always be my favorite sound
Love you when you say my
When you say my
Love you when you say my
My heart will never beat the same
Oh when you say my name
Oh when you say my name
Oh when you say my name
My world will never spin the same
I find it all when you say my
Say my name Woohoo
Love you when you say my
When you say my
Love you when you say my name
