Bài hát: Where Are Ü Now - Skrillex, Diplo, Justin Bieber
Lyrics
I need you, I need you, I need you, I need you, I need you
I need you, I need you, I need you, I need you, I need you
I need you the most
I gave you the key when the door wasn't open
Just admit it
See, I gave you faith, turned your doubt into hoping, can't deny it
Now I'm all alone and my joys turned to moping
Tell me here, where are you now that I need ya?
Where are you now? (where are you now)
Where are you now that I need ya?
Couldn't find you anywhere
When you broke down I didn't leave ya
I was by your side
So where are you now that I need ya?
Where are you now that I need ya?
Where are you now that I need ya?
Where are you now that I need ya?
Where are you now that I need ya?
I gave you attention when nobody else was payin', hm
I gave you the shirt off my back whatchu sayin'
To keep you warm
I showed you the game everybody else was playin', that's for sure
And I was on my knees when nobody else was prayin', oh Lord
Where are you now that I need ya?
Where are you now that I need ya?
I need you, I need you, I need you, I need you, I need you, (Where are you now that I need ya)
I need you, I need you, I need you, I need you, I need you
I need you the most
Where are you now that I need ya?
Where are you now that I need ya?
Where are you now that I need ya?
I need you the most
I need you the most
I need you the most
Lời dịch
[Intro: Justin Bieber]
Anh cần em, anh cần em, anh cần em, anh cần em
Anh cần em, anh cần em, anh cần em, anh cần em
Anh cần em nhất
[Verse 1: Justin Bieber]
Anh đưa em chìa khóa khi cửa không mở, chỉ là thừa nhận điều đó
Nhìn xem, anh đã trao cho em niềm tin, biến nghi ngờ của em thành hy vọng, không thể phủ nhận điều đó
Giờ đây anh hoàn toàn đơn độc và thú vui của anh chuyển sang moping
Hãy nói với anh, em đang ở đâu mà anh cần em?
Em đang nơi đâu?
Em đang ở đâu mà anh cần em?
Chẳng thể tìm thấy em ở đâu cả
Khi em suy sụp anh đã không rời bỏ em
Anh đã ở bên cạnh em
Vậy em đang ở đâu anh cần em
Em đang ở đâu mà anh cần em?
[Bridge: Justin Bieber]
Em đang ở đâu mà anh cần em?
Em đang ở đâu mà anh cần em?
Em đang ở đâu mà anh cần em?
[Verse 2: Justin Bieber]
Anh gây cho em sự chú ý trong khi chẳng ai khác làm được
Anh tặng em chiếc áo sơ mi sau lưng anh, em nói gì?
Để giữ ấm
Anh đã chỉ cho em trò chơi mà những người khác đang chơi, đó là điều chắc chắn
Và anh đã quỳ gối khi chẳng có ai khác đang cầu nguyện, ôi Chúa ơi
[Hook: Justin Bieber]
Em đang ở đâu mà anh cần em?
Em đang ở đâu mà anh cần em?
Em đang ở đâu mà anh cần em?
Anh cần em, anh cần em, anh cần em, anh cần em
Anh cần em, anh cần em, anh cần em, anh cần em
Anh cần em nhất
[Bridge]
