Hà My

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
21 ❤︎ Bài viết: 7593 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 3,149 Tìm: 0
Wife

- (G) I-DLE -​

"Wife" thể hiện bởi nhóm nhạc nữ (G) I-DLE vừa được phát hành MV chính thức vào ngày hôm nay 22/1/2024. Đây là một bài hát thách thức những thể hiện giới tính mang tính truyền thống và những kì vọng được đặt vào giới phụ nữ trong những mối quan hệ. Lời bài hát miêu tả một người phụ nữ tự tin và quyết đoán người mà tự hào về khả năng nội trợ của mình và khao khát được thừa nhận nhiều hơn chứ không chỉ là một người vợ đơn thuần.


Phiên âm:

(Hello) I cook cream soup, taste is Cocoroco

Want me as your wife but she is umm, umm, umm

I clean your room, it's so twinkle, twinkle

Want me as your wife but she is umm, umm, umm

Jagiya hanip keuge matbwa (Ah)

Baega bureudaedo baeteumyeon nappa (Uh)

Jom deo jul teni geuman chimjom dakka

Ije da keun geo ani neone appa

Geurae geureol jul algo keikeu jom guwosseo

Geuge daga anya wie cherido ttameogeojwo

Josimseure kiseuhago gwagamhage meogeochiwo (Ow)

Eotteonji mat pyohyeondo deullyeo boyeojwo (Hey)

I cook cream soup, taste is Cocoroco

Want me as your wife but she is umm, umm, umm

I clean your room, it's so twinkle, twinkle

Want me as your wife but she is umm, umm, umm

Umm, umm, umm

It's a ddub, ddub, ddub

Naui tongue saljjak touch

Neoneun brr, brr, brr (Ah), ha-ha

A guseokguseok kkaekkeusi dakkanwa

Seomsehan ipsure songireun an daa

Meoributeo balkkeutkkaji geunyang chop, chop, chop

Baewosseumyeon ije neodo hanbeon ollatabwa

Manyak jalhandamyeon meotjin noraedo bureugo

Mul mannan ineocheoreom yeppeun chumdo chwojul geoya

Manyage jalhandamyeon nado baedo bureugo

Gibun joeunikka gipsugi deo samkyeobeoril geoya

I cook cream soup, taste is Cocoroco

Want me as your wife but she is umm, umm, umm

I clean your room, it's so twinkle, twinkle

Want me as your wife but she is umm, umm, umm

Wife, I make you feel so high

I make you feel like lie

But I don't wanna

Wife, wife, wife, wife

Wife, I make you feel so high

I make you feel like lie

But I don't wanna

Wife, wife, wife, wife

Lời bài hát:

(Hello) I cook cream soup, taste is Cocoroco

Want me as your wife but she is umm, umm, umm

I clean your room, it's so twinkle, twinkle

Want me as your wife but she is umm, umm, umm

자기야 한입 크게 맛봐 (Ah)

배가 부르대도 뱉으면 나빠 (Uh)

좀 더 줄 테니 그만 침좀 닦아

이제 다 큰 거 아니 너네 아빠

그래 그럴 줄 알고 케이크 좀 구웠어

그게 다가 아냐 위에 체리도 따먹어줘

조심스레 키스하고 과감하게 먹어치워 (Ow)

어떤지 맛 표현도 들려 보여줘 (Hey)

I cook cream soup, taste is Cocoroco

Want me as your wife but she is umm, umm, umm

I clean your room, it's so twinkle, twinkle

Want me as your wife but she is umm, umm, umm

Umm, umm, umm

It's a ddub, ddub, ddub

나의 tongue 살짝 touch

너는 brr, brr, brr (Ah), ha-ha

아 구석구석 깨끗이 닦아놔

섬세한 입술에 손길은 안 닿아

머리부터 발끝까지 그냥 chop, chop, chop

배웠으면 이제 너도 한번 올라타봐

만약 잘한다면 멋진 노래도 부르고

물 만난 인어처럼 예쁜 춤도 춰줄 거야

만약에 잘한다면 나도 배도 부르고

기분 좋으니까 깊숙이 더 삼켜버릴 거야

I cook cream soup, taste is Cocoroco

Want me as your wife but she is umm, umm, umm

I clean your room, it's so twinkle, twinkle

Want me as your wife but she is umm, umm, umm

Wife, I make you feel so high

I make you feel like lie

But I don't wanna

Wife, wife, wife, wife

Wife, I make you feel so high

I make you feel like lie

But I don't wanna

Wife, wife, wife, wife

Dịch sang tiếng Anh:

(Hello) I cook cream soup, taste is Cocoroco

Want me as your wife but she is umm, umm, umm

I clean your room, it's so twinkle, twinkle

Want me as your wife but she is umm, umm, umm

Have a big bite, honey (Ah)

It's bad if you spit out your full stomach (Uh)

I'll give you some more, stop wiping your saliva

Now it's bigger, but not the biggest

I knew it, so I just made some cake

But that's not enough, pick the cherry on top

Kiss carefully and eat boldly (Ow)

Tell me how was it tastes (Hey)

I cook cream soup, taste is Cocoroco

Want me as your wife but she is umm, umm, umm

I clean your room, it's so twinkle, twinkle

Want me as your wife but she is umm, umm, umm

Umm, umm, umm

It's a ddub, ddub, ddub

Little touch on my tongue

You're so brr, brr, brr (Ah), ha-ha

Ah, you can wipe it everywhere

But don't touch delicate lips

From head to toe, just chop, chop, chop

If you get it now, you should try it now

If do it well, I'll sing a great song

I'm gonna dance beautifully like a mermaid in the sea

If you do it well, you'll be full for this meal

Swallow it deeper because I feel good

I cook cream soup, taste is Cocoroco

Want me as your wife but she is umm, umm, umm

I clean your room, it's so twinkle, twinkle

Want me as your wife but she is umm, umm, umm

Wife, I make you feel so high

I make you feel like lie

But I don't wanna

Wife, wife, wife, wife

Wife, I make you feel so high

I make you feel like lie

But I don't wanna

Wife, wife, wife, wife
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Back