Bích Dao

Active Member
Credits
0
9 ❤︎ Bài viết: 2247 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 1,595 Tìm: 0
With the IE (way up)

Thể hiện: JENNIE


Xếp ở vị trí thứ 5 trong album đầu tay Ruby của JENNIE là ca khúc "with the IE", được lấy cảm hứng từ bản hit năm 2002 của ca sĩ kiêm nhạc sĩ đình đám người Mỹ - Jennifer Lopez "Jenny from the Block". Chữ "IE" trong tiêu đề của bài hát ám chỉ cách viết "Jenny" với một "IE", tương ứng với tên của JENNIE. Phần nhạc và lời bài hát có sự đầu tư trong khi giọng của JENNIE thể hiện truyền cảm, thời thượng mang đến cho người nghe nhạc một ca khúc lôi cuốn để tận hưởng.


Lyrics:

(Ah, uh, ah, uh)

Are you? Are you?

(Ah, uh, ah, uh)

Party in the back room

(Ah, uh, ah, uh)

I done left it in the restroom (Incoming)

(Ah, uh, ah, uh)

Now my attitude is yeah, yeah, yeah

Way up, all the way up

Shimmy, shimmy, yeah, I'ma let it go

Shots fire on my way up

Bulletproof glass when I'm riding through

Way up, all the way up

Gimme, gimme that, I won't let it go

Shots fire on my way up

Bulletproof glass when I'm riding through

No more cycles on your merry-go

Straight line's a hate crime, villain in a scary coat

Your fuckin' sea of judgment, watch her, there she floats

Nasty, flashy, wave-chopping motor-boat

Target on my name, but your aim's way off

Why are you evaluating me on your day off?

Sеt a fire now, said I want it now, uh-huh

Spectators 'round hear thе siren sound

Way up, all the way up

Shimy, shimy, yeah, I'ma let it go

Shots fire on my way up

Bulletproof glass when I'm riding through

Way up, all the way up

Gimme, gimme that, I won't let it go

Shots fire on my way up

Bulletproof glass when I'm riding through

Rooftop when I party, turnt like a Harley

Sorry not sorry, yeah

Shadows all around me close and they crowd me

Breathe, I can hardly (Ah)

It seems I got a chokehold on 'em

Everybody's cool, but when I do it I'm the problem

Gave you too much and it's giving spoiled rotten

Got me stressed out being the trending topic

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

(Yeah, yeah, watch me)

Why a killer never looked so sweet?

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

(I'm so, set a fire now, set 'em all off uh-huh)

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

(Spectators 'round hear the siren sound)

I'm hot cold, gelatto

An angel, diablo

I'm on one, I'm calm though

Come, give me a kiss

Get up out my face, yeah, yeah, yeah

(Ah, uh, ah, uh)

Are you? Are you?

(Ah, uh, ah, uh)

Party in the back room

(Ah, uh, ah, uh)

I done left you in the restroom

(Ah, uh, ah, uh)

Now my attitude is yeah, yeah, yeah

Way up, all the way up

Shimy, shimy, yeah, I'ma let it go

Shots fire on my way up

Bulletproof glass when I'm riding through

Way up, all the way up

Gimme, gimme that, I won't let it go

Shots fire on my way up

(Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)

Bulletproof glass when I'm riding through

Yeah, yeah, ah

Set a fire now, said I want it now, uh-huh

Spectators 'round hear the siren sound
 
Chỉnh sửa cuối:

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back