Bài hát: WY@
Ca sĩ: Brent Faiyaz
"WY@" của Brent Faiyaz khai thác các chủ đề về ham muốn, cảm giác tội lỗi và bị mắc kẹt trong một mối quan hệ không lành mạnh. Nữ ca sĩ vật lộn với những cảm xúc và hành động trái ngược nhau của họ, tuy nhận thức bản chất hủy hoại của mối quan hệ nhưng vẫn bị cuốn vào nó nhiều lần.
Lời bài hát:
[Chorus: Brent Faiyaz]
I be doing shit I really shouldn't do for real
That's why I always tell you come through for real
After this time I'll be through for real
I be doing shit I really shouldn't do for real
That's why I always tell you come through for real
After this time I'll be through for real
[Interlude]Voy a estar aquí para ti, para siempre
Te estoy esperando con mis piernas abiertas y mi corazón abierto
Me acuerdo de tu sabor en mi boca
Nadie me hace temblar como tú
Quiero que me comas como ese helado que tanto te gusta
Besitos, papi
[Verse 1: Brent Faiyaz]
Even I know you bring no good for me
But you feel so good to me
Every time I come back I try to leave
So how you end up back with me?
Oh (I don't know)
This ain't what I want, this is something else
Something that ain't good for my health
I've been searching but I can't get no help
I don't feel like myself, oh
[Chorus: Brent Faiyaz]
I be doing shit I really shouldn't do for real
That's why I always tell you come through for real
(Oh, oh-oh)
After this time I'll be through for real
After this time I'll be through for real
(Through for real)
I be doing shit I really shouldn't do for real
That's why I always tell you come through for real
(Where you at)
After this time I'll be through for real
(Bring me that-)
After this time I'll be through for real
[Verse 2: Brent Faiyaz]
I can feel them walls closing
I can feel it all
I'm stuck in your claws
Try to run but I don't get far
I'ma put some blame on me
Tryna take accountability
But you take on my ability
You're the death of me and a remedy
I've been doing too much
[Chorus: Brent Faiyaz]
I be doing shit I really shouldn't do for real
That's why I always tell you come through for real (Oh)
After this time I'll be through for real (Oh)
After this time I'll be through for real
I be doing shit I really shouldn't do for real
(I've been doing shit I shouldn't do)
That's why I always tell you come through for real
(Baby, where you at)
After this time I'll be through for real
(Bring me that-)
After this time I'll be through for real
Ca sĩ: Brent Faiyaz
"WY@" của Brent Faiyaz khai thác các chủ đề về ham muốn, cảm giác tội lỗi và bị mắc kẹt trong một mối quan hệ không lành mạnh. Nữ ca sĩ vật lộn với những cảm xúc và hành động trái ngược nhau của họ, tuy nhận thức bản chất hủy hoại của mối quan hệ nhưng vẫn bị cuốn vào nó nhiều lần.
Lời bài hát:
[Chorus: Brent Faiyaz]
I be doing shit I really shouldn't do for real
That's why I always tell you come through for real
After this time I'll be through for real
I be doing shit I really shouldn't do for real
That's why I always tell you come through for real
After this time I'll be through for real
[Interlude]Voy a estar aquí para ti, para siempre
Te estoy esperando con mis piernas abiertas y mi corazón abierto
Me acuerdo de tu sabor en mi boca
Nadie me hace temblar como tú
Quiero que me comas como ese helado que tanto te gusta
Besitos, papi
[Verse 1: Brent Faiyaz]
Even I know you bring no good for me
But you feel so good to me
Every time I come back I try to leave
So how you end up back with me?
Oh (I don't know)
This ain't what I want, this is something else
Something that ain't good for my health
I've been searching but I can't get no help
I don't feel like myself, oh
[Chorus: Brent Faiyaz]
I be doing shit I really shouldn't do for real
That's why I always tell you come through for real
(Oh, oh-oh)
After this time I'll be through for real
After this time I'll be through for real
(Through for real)
I be doing shit I really shouldn't do for real
That's why I always tell you come through for real
(Where you at)
After this time I'll be through for real
(Bring me that-)
After this time I'll be through for real
[Verse 2: Brent Faiyaz]
I can feel them walls closing
I can feel it all
I'm stuck in your claws
Try to run but I don't get far
I'ma put some blame on me
Tryna take accountability
But you take on my ability
You're the death of me and a remedy
I've been doing too much
[Chorus: Brent Faiyaz]
I be doing shit I really shouldn't do for real
That's why I always tell you come through for real (Oh)
After this time I'll be through for real (Oh)
After this time I'll be through for real
I be doing shit I really shouldn't do for real
(I've been doing shit I shouldn't do)
That's why I always tell you come through for real
(Baby, where you at)
After this time I'll be through for real
(Bring me that-)
After this time I'll be through for real
