Hà My

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
21 ❤︎ Bài viết: 7593 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 1,125 Tìm: 0
YOLO

- Aespa -​

"YOLO" thể hiện bởi aespa vừa được phát hành trưa nay ngày 10/11/2023. Bài hát thuộc track số 5 trong mini album thứ 4 Drama của nhóm nhạc nữ nhà SM Entertainment . "YOLO" ngợi ca khái niệm sống cuộc sống trọn vẹn nhất. Cụm từ "YOLO" là viết tắt của "You Only Live Once" (Bạn chỉ sống một lần trong đời), một cụm từ thường gắn liền với việc chấp nhận rủi ro và nắm bắt những cơ hội. Bài hát khuyến khích người nghe hãy bắt trọn khoảnh khắc và theo đuổi những giấc mơ của mình mà không ngập ngừng hay sợ hãi.


Phiên âm:

Y-O-L-O

You go, "Oh no, we go YOLO"

Y-O-L-O

You go, "Oh no but YOLO"

Jal bwa my runway

Jumokae nal teukbyeolhan way

Nadapge I make rules

Mamdaero I walk

Maeiri like birthday

Dalkomhan cake neutgi jeone

Hanibe ssok that's right

Matbollae right now

Joeun ge joa chase it (Yeah)

Eoryeowodo jeonbu break it

Pogiga deo eoryeowo (wonhamyeon mwodeunji, I'll make it mine)

Sileodo chamgo waiting

Neoeo dwo geureon yaegin

Oneureun han beonppun

Just live my life

Nae mami kkeullindamyeon pick

Ttabunhae jiruhan geon kick

Wanna ta-ta-take it (Let's take)

Nae sone ge-ge-get it (It's like party)

Maeil deo jeulgindamyeon naega winner (Bigger, better)

Getting higher

Nan nae sali joeun geol only live once

Y-O-L-O

You go, "Oh no, we go YOLO" (Come on)

Y-O-L-O

You go, "Oh no but YOLO"

Danggillae zoom, zoom

Jinjja nae kkume chojeomeul matchwo take a shot

Sajincheoreom ttak georeo nwa

Dareun geon an bwa

Geu nugudo nae seontaege chaejeomeun never

Deonjillae answer (Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)

Odapdo right, geommeokji ana

Siseoneun not my business (Yeah)

Igigeona jineun races

Jeonbu gwansim eomneungeol (amuri danggyeodo, can't pull me down)

Da ppeonhan seonggong beopchik

Gangyoneun mara, baby

Jigeumeun han beonppun

Just live my life

Nae mami kkeullindamyeon pick

Ttabunhae jiruhan geon kick

Wanna ta-ta-take it (Let's take)

Nae sone ge-ge-get it (It's like party)

Maeil deo jeulgindamyeon naega winner (Bigger, better)

Getting higher

Nan nae sali joeun geol only live once

Y-O-L-O

You go, "Oh no, we go YOLO" (Come on)

Y-O-L-O

You go, "Oh no but YOLO"

(Hey, hey, hey) Oh, yeah

Follow your own heart (Oh, yeah)

(Hey, hey, hey) Oh, yeah

"Cause you only live once (Ooh)

Aljana urin priceless

Geunyang heulleogagin truly (Woah)

Mae sungani aswiwo

Sileodo chamgo waiting

Neoeodwo geureon yaegin

Insaengeun han beonppun (Just live my life; Hey)

Nae mami kkeullindamyeon pick

Ttabunhae jiruhan geon kick (Oh, yeah)

Wanna ta-ta-take it (Let" s take)

Nae sone ge-ge-get it (It's like party)

Maeil deo jeulgindamyeon naega winner (Bigger, better)

Getting higher

Nan nae sali joeun geol only live once

Y-O-L-O

You go, "Oh no, we go YOLO" (You go, "Oh no, we go YOLO")

Y-O-L-O

You go, "Oh no but YOLO"

Lời bài hát:

Y-O-L-O

You go, "Oh no, we go YOLO"

Y-O-L-O

You go, "Oh no but YOLO"

잘 봐 my runway

주목해 날 특별한 way

나답게 I make rules

맘대로 I walk

매일이 like birthday

달콤한 cake 늦기 전에

한입에 쏙 that's right

맛볼래 right now

좋은 게 좋아 chase it (Yeah)

어려워도 전부 break it

포기가 더 어려워 (원하면 뭐든지, I'll make it mine)

싫어도 참고 waiting

넣어 둬 그런 얘긴

오늘은 한 번뿐

Just live my life

내 맘이 끌린다면 pick

따분해 지루한 건 kick

Wanna ta-ta-take it (Let's take)

내 손에 ge-ge-get it (It's like party)

매일 더 즐긴다면 내가 winner (Bigger, better)

Getting higher

난 내 삶이 좋은 걸 only live once

Y-O-L-O

You go, "Oh no, we go YOLO" (Come on)

Y-O-L-O

You go, "Oh no but YOLO"

당길래 zoom, zoom

진짜 내 꿈에 초점을 맞춰 take a shot

사진처럼 딱 걸어 놔

다른 건 안 봐

그 누구도 내 선택에 채점은 never

던질래 answer (Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)

오답도 right, 겁먹지 않아

시선은 not my business (Yeah)

이기거나 지는 races

전부 관심 없는걸 (아무리 당겨도, can't pull me down)

다 뻔한 성공 법칙

강요는 말아, baby

지금은 한 번뿐

Just live my life

내 맘이 끌린다면 pick

따분해 지루한 건 kick

Wanna ta-ta-take it (Let's take)

내 손에 ge-ge-get it (It's like party)

매일 더 즐긴다면 내가 winner (Bigger, better)

Getting higher

난 내 삶이 좋은 걸 only live once

Y-O-L-O

You go, "Oh no, we go YOLO" (Come on)

Y-O-L-O

You go, "Oh no but YOLO"

(Hey, hey, hey) Oh, yeah

Follow your own heart (Oh, yeah)

(Hey, hey, hey) Oh, yeah

"Cause you only live once (Ooh)

알잖아 우린 priceless

그냥 흘러가긴 truly (Woah)

매 순간이 아쉬워

싫어도 참고 waiting

넣어둬 그런 얘긴

인생은 한 번뿐 (Just live my life; Hey)

내 맘이 끌린다면 pick

따분해 지루한 건 kick (Oh, yeah)

Wanna ta-ta-take it (Let" s take)

내 손에 ge-ge-get it (It's like party)

매일 더 즐긴다면 내가 winner (Bigger, better)

Getting higher

난 내 삶이 좋은 걸 only live once

Y-O-L-O

You go, "Oh no, we go YOLO" (You go, "Oh no, we go YOLO")

Y-O-L-O

You go, "Oh no but YOLO"

Dịch sang tiếng Anh:

You go, "Oh no"

We go YOLO

Y-O-L-O

You go, "Oh no"

But YOLO

Look carefully, my runway

Pay attention to me in a special way

I make rules in my own way

I walk freely

Every day is like a birthday

Sweet cake before it's too late

Take a bite, that's right

Do you want to taste it right now?

I like good things, chase it (Yeah)

Even if it's difficult, break it all

Giving up is even harder (If I want it, anything, I'll make it mine)

Even if you don't like it, endure and wait

Put away those kinds of talks

Today is only once

Just live my life

If my heart is drawn, pick

Kick away the boring and dull

Wanna ta-ta-take it (Let's take)

Get it in my hands, ge-ge-get it (It's like a party)

If I enjoy more every day, I am the winner (Bigger, better)

Getting higher

I only live once, and I love my life

Y-O-L-O

You go "Oh no"

We go YOLO

Y-O-L-O

You go "Oh no"

But YOLO

Pulling me, zoom, zoom

Focus on my real dream

Take a shot

Just walk like a picture

Don't look at anything else

Anyone in my choices

Never grading

I'll throw an answer (Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)

Even a wrong answer is right

I'm not scared

Others' opinions are not my business (Yeah)

Winning or losing races

I'm not interested in any of them (No matter how much you pull, can't pull me down)

All the obvious success rules

Don't force it, baby

Now is only once

Just live my life

If my heart is drawn, pick

Kick away the boring and dull

Wanna ta-ta-take it (Let's take)

Get it in my hands, ge-ge-get it (It's like a party)

If I enjoy more every day, I am the winner (Bigger, better)

Getting higher

I only live once, and I love my life

Y-O-L-O

You go "Oh no"

We go YOLO

Y-O-L-O

You go "Oh no"

But YOLO

(Hey, hey, hey) Oh, yeah

Follow your own heart

(Hey, hey, hey) Oh, yeah

"Cause you only live once (Ooh)

You know we" re priceless

Just truly let it flow (Oh)

Every moment is regrettable

Even if you don't like it, endure and wait

Put away those kinds of talks

Life is only once (Just live my life)

If my heart is drawn, pick

Kick away the boring and dull

Wanna ta-ta-take it (Let's take)

Get it in my hands, ge-ge-get it (It's like a party)

If I enjoy more every day, I am the winner (Bigger, better)

Getting higher

I only live once, and I love my life

Y-O-L-O

You go "Oh no"

We go YOLO (You go 'Oh no, ' we go YOLO)

Y-O-L-O

You go "Oh no"

But YOLO
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back