Hà My

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
21 ❤︎ Bài viết: 7593 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 1,617 Tìm: 0
Your Idol

- Saja Boys -

(from "K-Pop Demon Hunters" soundtrack)​

"Your Idol" của Saja Boys, nhóm nhạc nam hư cấu trong bộ phim hoạt hình K-Pop Demon Hunters, không phải là một ca khúc ca ngợi tình yêu giữa thần tượng và fan. Ngược lại, nó là một bài hát rùng rợn, lột tả bản chất đen tối của những thực thể ma quỷ đang lợi dụng sức mạnh của K-Pop để thao túng và chiếm đoạt linh hồn con người. Bài hát là lời cảnh tỉnh đầy ám ảnh về sự nguy hiểm của việc tôn sùng một cách mù quáng, khi tình yêu và sự ngưỡng mộ có thể trở thành công cụ của quỷ dữ.


Phiên âm:

Pray for me now

Pray for me now (Dies irae)

Pray for me now (Illa)

Pray for me now (Vos solve in)

Pray for me now (Favilla)

Pray for me now (Maledictus)

Pray for me now (Erus)

Pray for me now (In flamas)

Pray for me now (Eternum)

I'll be your idol

Keeping you in check (Uh), keeping you obsessed (Uh)

Play me on repeat, kkeuteopsi in your head

Anytime it hurts (Uh), play another verse (Uh)

I can be your sanctuary

Know I'm the only one right now (Now)

I will love you more when it all burns down

More than power, more than gold (Yeah)

Yeah, you gave me your heart, now I'm here for your soul

I'm the only one who'll love your sins

Feel the way my voice gets underneath your skin

Listen 'cause I'm preachin' to the choir

Can I get the mic a little higher?

Gimme your desire

I can be the star you rely on (You rely on)

Nae hwanghorui chwihae, you can't look away (Hey)

Don't you know I'm here to save you

Now we runnin' wild

Yeah, I'm all you need, I'ma be your idol

Uh

Uh

Uh, bichinaneun fame, gyesok oechyeo, I'm your idol

Thank you for the pain 'cause it got me going viral

Uh, yeah, natji anneun fever, makin' you a believer

Nareul wae neon jonjaehaneun idol?

Don't let it show, keep it all inside

The pain and the shame, keep it outta sight

Your obsession feeds our connection

I sungan give me all your attention

You know I'm the only one who'll love your sins

Feel the way my voice gets underneath your skin

Listen 'cause I'm preachin' to the choir

Can I get the mic a little higher?

Gimme your desire

I can be the star you rely on (You rely on)

Nae hwanghorui chwihae, you can't look away (Yeah)

Don't you know I'm here to save you

Now we runnin' wild

Yeah, I'm all you need, I'ma be your idol

Be your idol

Living in your mind now

Too late 'cause you're mine now

I will make you free

When you're all part of me

(Listen 'cause I'm) Preaching to the choir

(Now) Can I get the mic a little higher?

Gimme your desire

Watch me set your world on fire

Nae hwanghorui chwihae, you can't look away (Hey)

No one is coming to save you

Now we runnin' wild

You're down on your knees, I'ma be your idol

Lời bài hát:

Pray for me now

Pray for me now (Dies irae)

Pray for me now (Illa)

Pray for me now (Vos solve in)

Pray for me now (Favilla)

Pray for me now (Maledictus)

Pray for me now (Erus)

Pray for me now (In flamas)

Pray for me now (Eternum)

I'll be your idol

Keeping you in check (Uh), keeping you obsessed (Uh)

Play me on repeat, 끝없이 in your head

Anytime it hurts (Uh), play another verse (Uh)

I can be your sanctuary

Know I'm the only one right now (Now)

I will love you more when it all burns down

More than power, more than gold (Yeah)

Yeah, you gave me your heart, now I'm here for your soul

I'm the only one who'll love your sins

Feel the way my voice gets underneath your skin

Listen 'cause I'm preachin' to the choir

Can I get the mic a little higher?

Gimme your desire

I can be the star you rely on (You rely on)

내 황홀의 취해, you can't look away (Hey)

Don't you know I'm here to save you

Now we runnin' wild

Yeah, I'm all you need, I'ma be your idol

Uh

Uh

Uh, 빛이나는 fame, 계속 외쳐, I'm your idol

Thank you for the pain 'cause it got me going viral

Uh, yeah, 낫지 않는 fever, makin' you a believer

나를 왜 넌 존재하는 idol?

Don't let it show, keep it all inside

The pain and the shame, keep it outta sight

Your obsession feeds our connection

이 순간 give me all your attention

You know I'm the only one who'll love your sins

Feel the way my voice gets underneath your skin

Listen 'cause I'm preachin' to the choir

Can I get the mic a little higher?

Gimme your desire

I can be the star you rely on (You rely on)

내 황홀의 취해, you can't look away (Yeah)

Don't you know I'm here to save you

Now we runnin' wild

Yeah, I'm all you need, I'ma be your idol

Be your idol

Living in your mind now

Too late 'cause you're mine now

I will make you free

When you're all part of me

(Listen 'cause I'm) Preaching to the choir

(Now) Can I get the mic a little higher?

Gimme your desire

Watch me set your world on fire

내 황홀의 취해, you can't look away (Hey)

No one is coming to save you

Now we runnin' wild

You're down on your knees, I'ma be your idol

Dịch sang tiếng Anh:

Pray for me now

Pray for me now (Dies irae)

Pray for me now (Illa)

Pray for me now (Vos solve in)

Pray for me now (Favilla)

Pray for me now (Maledictus)

Pray for me now (Erus)

Pray for me now (In flamas)

Pray for me now (Eternum)

I'll be your idol

Keeping you in check (Uh), keeping you obsessed (Uh)

Play me on repeat, endlessly in your head

Anytime it hurts (Uh), play another verse (Uh)

I can be your sanctuary

Know I'm the only one right now (Now)

I will love you more when it all burns down

More than power, more than gold (Yeah)

Yeah, you gave me your heart, now I'm here for your soul

I'm the only one who'll love your sins

Feel the way my voice gets underneath your skin

Listen 'cause I'm preachin' to the choir

Can I get the mic a little higher?

Gimme your desire

I can be the star you rely on (You rely on)

You're lost in my daze, yeah, you can't look away (Hey)

Don't you know I'm here to save you

Now we runnin' wild

Yeah, I'm all you need, I'ma be your idol

Uh

Uh

Uh, shining with my fame, keep on shout my name, I'm your idol

Thank you for the pain 'cause it got me going viral

Uh, yeah, endless is my fever, makin' you a believer

I was born for you, only your idol

Don't let it show, keep it all inside

The pain and the shame, keep it outta sight

Your obsession feeds our connection

So right now give me all your attention

You know I'm the only one who'll love your sins

Feel the way my voice gets underneath your skin

Listen 'cause I'm preachin' to the choir

Can I get the mic a little higher?

Gimme your desire

I can be the star you rely on (You rely on)

You're lost in my daze, yeah, you can't look away (Yeah)

Don't you know I'm here to save you

Now we runnin' wild

Yeah, I'm all you need, I'ma be your idol

Be your idol

Living in your mind now

Too late 'cause you're mine now

I will make you free

When you're all part of me

(Listen 'cause I'm) Preaching to the choir

(Now) Can I get the mic a little higher?

Gimme your desire

Watch me set your world on fire

You're lost in my daze, yeah, you can't look away (Hey)

No one is coming to save you

Now we runnin' wild

You're down on your knees, I'ma be your idol

Lời dịch:

Thần Tượng Của Bạn

Cầu nguyện cho tôi ngay bây giờ

Cầu nguyện cho tôi ngay bây giờ (Ngày phán xét)

Cầu nguyện cho tôi ngay bây giờ (Ngày đó)

Cầu nguyện cho tôi ngay bây giờ (Sẽ giải phóng bạn)

Cầu nguyện cho tôi ngay bây giờ (Thành tro bụi)

Cầu nguyện cho tôi ngay bây giờ (Kẻ bị nguyền rủa)

Cầu nguyện cho tôi ngay bây giờ (Là kẻ thù)

Cầu nguyện cho tôi ngay bây giờ (Trong ngọn lửa)

Cầu nguyện cho tôi ngay bây giờ (Vĩnh cửu)

Tôi sẽ là thần tượng của bạn

Kiểm soát bạn (Uh), khiến bạn bị ám ảnh (Uh)

Phát tôi lặp đi lặp lại, vô tận trong tâm trí bạn

Bất cứ khi nào bạn đau đớn (Uh), hãy bật một đoạn nhạc khác (Uh)

Tôi có thể là nơi nương náu của bạn

Hãy biết rằng hiện tại tôi là người duy nhất (Hiện tại)

Tôi sẽ yêu bạn nhiều hơn khi mọi thứ sụp đổ

Hơn cả quyền lực, hơn cả vàng (Yeah)

Yeah, bạn đã trao trái tim bạn cho tôi, giờ tôi ở đây vì linh hồn bạn

Tôi là người duy nhất sẽ yêu cả tội lỗi của bạn

Cảm nhận cách giọng nói của tôi len lỏi dưới làn da bạn

Hãy lắng nghe vì tôi đang thuyết giáo cho những người đã tin

Tôi có thể chỉnh mic cao hơn một chút không?

Hãy trao tôi khao khát của bạn

Tôi có thể là ngôi sao để bạn dựa vào (Bạn dựa vào)

Bạn lạc lối trong sự mê hoặc của tôi, yeah, bạn không thể rời mắt (Hey)

Bạn không biết tôi ở đây để cứu bạn sao

Giờ chúng ta hãy chạy thật hoang dại

Yeah, tôi là tất cả những gì bạn cần, tôi sẽ là thần tượng của bạn

Uh

Uh

Uh, tỏa sáng với danh tiếng của mình, hãy tiếp tục hét tên tôi, tôi là thần tượng của bạn

Cảm ơn những nỗi đau vì nó khiến tôi trở nên nổi tiếng

Uh, yeah, cơn sốt của tôi là vô tận, biến bạn thành một tín đồ

Tôi được sinh ra là dành cho bạn, chỉ là thần tượng của bạn

Đừng để lộ ra, hãy giữ tất cả bên trong

Nỗi đau và sự xấu hổ, hãy giấu đi

Nỗi ám ảnh của bạn nuôi dưỡng sự kết nối của chúng ta

Vậy nên ngay bây giờ hãy trao cho tôi tất cả sự chú ý của bạn

Bạn biết tôi là người duy nhất sẽ yêu cả tội lỗi của bạn

Cảm nhận cách giọng nói của tôi len lỏi dưới làn da bạn

Hãy lắng nghe vì tôi đang thuyết giáo cho những người đã tin

Tôi có thể chỉnh mic cao hơn một chút không?

Hãy trao tôi khao khát của bạn

Tôi có thể là ngôi sao để bạn dựa vào (Bạn dựa vào)

Bạn lạc lối trong sự mê hoặc của tôi, yeah, bạn không thể rời mắt (Yeah)

Bạn không biết tôi ở đây để cứu bạn sao

Giờ chúng ta hãy chạy thật hoang dại

Yeah, tôi là tất cả những gì bạn cần, tôi sẽ là thần tượng của bạn

Là thần tượng của bạn

Giờ đây sống trong tâm trí của bạn

Đã quá muộn vì bạn thuộc về tôi rồi

Tôi sẽ giải phóng bạn

Khi bạn hoàn toàn là một phần của tôi

(Hãy lắng nghe vì tôi đang) Thuyết giáo cho những người đã tin

(Bây giờ) Tôi có thể chỉnh mic cao hơn một chút không?

Hãy trao tôi khao khát của bạn

Hãy xem tôi đốt cháy thế giới của bạn

Bạn lạc lối trong sự mê hoặc của tôi, yeah, bạn không thể rời mắt (Hey)

Sẽ không có ai đến cứu bạn đâu

Giờ chúng ta hãy chạy thật hoang dại

Bạn đang quỳ xuống, tôi sẽ là thần tượng của bạn
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Back