Bình Yên

Active Member
Credits
0
10 ❤︎ Bài viết: 2857 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 903 Tìm: 0
YUKON

Thể hiện: Justin Bieber
​

"YUKON" là ca khúc hay, gây ấn tượng, cuốn hút người nghe nằm trong album: "SWAG" do Justin Bieber thể hiện với hình ảnh trắng, đen, mang phong cách âm nhạc chân thực, giàu cảm xúc. Justin Bieber đã truyền tải nội dung ca khúc thông qua chất giọng truyền cảm, sâu lắng. Justin Bieber vừa là người chồng vừa là người cha với tình yêu thương to lớn, chân thành, sâu sắc dành cho gia đình.



Lyrics:

In the city, uh, remember you used to drive a Yukon

I'd pick up whenever you called

In the parkin' lot in Tucson, like, "Uh, are you with me?"

In the Phantom with the roof gone, I pull up like Jimmy Neutron

I can help you get a move on, like U-Haul, and I know

Uh, you like to go slow, but we could go faster, tell me the password

Slide city, slide city, you know what that means, uh

I'm coming up on you quickly, mm, I'll bring nice things, uh

Slide city, slide, plenty other men tryna get in the bed

So I'mma get sloshеd instead, I know it's gonna make you beg

What would I do (What would I do), if I didn't lovе you, babe?

What would I do if I didn't lock you, babe?

What would I do (What would I do), if I didn't love you?

Mm (Yeah), mm

Just wanna be the one to give you what you want

I could put you in the Yves Saint Laurent

Riding around town with your hair down, uh (True)

I know you like it when I tell you what you want

Give you back what you done and what you want

I can tell your friends if you don't want them, uh, uh

Uh, you like to go slow, but we could go faster, tell me the password (Uh)

Slide city, slide city, you know what that means, uh

I'm coming up on you quickly, mm, I'll bring nice things

(Yeah, baby, I'll bring nice things)

Slide city, slide, plenty other men tryna get in the bed

So I'mma get sloshed instead, I know it's gon' make you beg

What would I do, uh, if I didn't love you, babe?

What would I do if I didn't lock (Love) you, babe?

What would I do (What would I do), if I didn't love you? (What would I, what would I do)

Love you, love you

Love you, love you

Love you, love you

Love you, love you
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back