Hà My

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
21 ❤︎ Bài viết: 7593 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 2,882 Tìm: 0
BABY WITH YOU

- Wren evans, EVY -​

Vốn là một nghệ sĩ Việt nổi bật ở trào lưu sáng tác nhạc bằng tiếng Anh, mới đây, Wren Evans chính thức phát hành sản phẩm âm nhạc mới có sự hợp tác của nữ ca sĩ Evy với hai phiên bản Anh và Việt với tựa đề "Baby With You" và "Thói Quen" đang dành được nhiều sự quan tâm và lời khen của khán giả.


Lời bài hát:

[Pre - Hook]:

It is something about me baby

I was giving enough attention to you

[Hook]:

White lies in the morning

(Baby watch out)

Life's fast when you're moaning

Cuz baby with you

Cuz baby with you

I said watch out

Wifi isn't working (we don't need that)

Spend time just in person

Cuz baby with you

[Verse 1]:

You're an angel

But my mind is full of anger and you're cancelled

(Still)

I don't know why I'm still faithful

Even when we're not together

Let me down enough

I was strong enough to let you wild enough

Lotta dms let just see who loud enough

Gotta get me dollar every time you let them miles in love

[Hook]:

White lies in the morning

(Baby watch out)

Life's fast when you're moaning

Cuz baby with you

Cuz baby with you

I said watch out

Wifi isn't working (we don't need that)

Spend time just in person

Cuz baby with you

[Interlude]:

Say something in the rain..

[Evy]:

I know I should be

Oh catching flights not catching feelings

But I'll listen to my heart

"Cause this time might be different

Baby you should be

Pouring every single drop of your love on me

Keep me up all night

Baby you got me walkin" side to side
 
Chỉnh sửa cuối:

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Back