Phạm Anh

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
9 ❤︎ Bài viết: 3239 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 892 Tìm: 0
Bài hát: 4 Letters

Ca sĩ: B. I & James Reid


"4 Letters" của BI và James Reid truyền tải thông điệp chấp nhận bản chất nhất thời của tình yêu. Bài hát khuyến khích người nghe hiểu rằng chia tay là khía cạnh tự nhiên của các mối quan hệ và tình yêu phức tạp hơn chỉ một từ bốn chữ đơn giản.


Lời bài hát:

[Verse 1: B. I]

It happened in a moment

Stars in our eyes burned out overnight, yeah

And I knew that we were broken

That doesn't make it easy to say it

[Pre-Chorus: B. I]

Gone are the meant to be's

That live in our memories

I hope that's enough to get through

And I know you feel the same

So, don't look at me that way

Your eyes are the size of the moon

[Chorus: B. I]

Darling, don't cry

It's only goodbye

It happens sometimes

Don't be fooled just 'causе love is four letters

Don't mеan it's forever, don't mean it's forever, no

Darling, don't say (Don't you say)

It's never too late (Don't you say)

This ain't a movie (Oh-oh-oh)

Don't be fooled just 'cause love is four letters

Don't mean it's forever, don't mean it's forever, no

[Verse 2: B. I & James Reid]

자기야 사랑이란 두 글자에

의미를 부여하는 건 무모해

지키지 못할 수많은 promises

시간이 갈수록 everything's blurry

안녕 짧은 인사 뒤에

당연했던 우리는 막연해지겠지

Our love was criminal (Criminal)

Oh, God damn

No, I ain't cynical (Cynical)

But it's up in flames

Soon as I saw it your eyes, I knew it was over

Hand you the gun, why don't you take the shot? Oh, well

[Pre-Chorus: James Reid]

Gone are the meant to be's

That live in our memories

I hope that's enough to get through

And I know you feel the same

So don't look at me that way

Your eyes are the size of the moon

[Chorus: James Reid]

Darling, don't cry

It's only goodbye

It happens sometimes

Don't be fooled just 'cause love is four letters

Don't mean it's forever, don't mean it's forever, no

Darling, don't say (Don't you say)

It's never too late (Don't you say)

This ain't a movie (Oh-oh-oh)

Don't be fooled just 'cause love is four letters

Don't mean it's forever, don't mean it's forever, no​
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back