Phạm Anh

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
9 ❤︎ Bài viết: 3239 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 552 Tìm: 0
"4EVER!" của LANY mang năng lượng trẻ trung, tươi sáng và đầy lạc quan. Ca khúc gợi lên cảm giác yêu thương bất tận, như một lời hứa gắn bó mãi mãi. Âm nhạc sôi động nhưng vẫn đậm chất mơ mộng, khiến người nghe thấy yêu đời và tin tưởng vào tình yêu.


Bài hát: 4EVER!

Ca sĩ: LANY

Lời bài hát:


We met last Summer

Found my way to you, yeah

Gave me your number

To see if I come through

Got out the city

Oh we headed for the woods

Don't know what happened

But ever since been hurt

Baby I just love the way you love me

And how you dance with me throughout the night

Baby, would you stay awhile and maybe

Forever, alright

You sent me letters

Oh they smell like your perfume

And when I read them

I swear you're in the room

Baby I just love the way you love me

And how you dance with me throughout the night

Baby, would you stay awhile and maybe

Forever, alright

Baby I just love the way you love me

The classic kind that's filmed in black and white

Baby have you thought at all and maybe, huh

Forever, alright

Baby I just love the way you love me

And how you dance with me throughout the night

Baby, would you stay awhile and maybe

Forever, alright

Come on, alright, huh​
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back