Hà My

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
21 ❤︎ Bài viết: 7593 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 1,616 Tìm: 0
A Red Flag

- Văn Mai Hương × Hứa Kim Tuyền -

(Album: MINH TINH)​

Vào lúc 19h00 tối nay 24/10/2023, nữ ca sĩ Văn Mai Hương sẽ cho phát hành ca khúc "A Red Flag", do nhạc sĩ Hứa Kim Tuyền và Orange đồng sáng tác.

Được lấy cảm hứng từ series YOU nổi tiếng của NETFLIX và chính câu chuyện của nhạc sĩ Hứa Kim Tuyền, "A Red Flag" là một bản nhạc khắc họa một mối quan hệ đầy toxic, đầy "báo động đỏ" nhưng nhân vật chính vẫn quyết tâm đâm đầu vào bất chấp vì quá mù quáng vào tình yêu và tin rằng người kia chính là một nửa hoàn hảo của mình.


Lời bài hát:

Tell me babe tell me babe

Why you come around again?

Tell me babe tell me babe

I don't believe in you darling

Yeah it's my tendency

To never see your honesty yeah

Tell me babe tell me babe

Tell you 'bout the loves I had

First one bad second's worse

So don't think I'm easy to fool

I always see through you

But I will let you

Do what you do

Shut my eyes off tonight

As if I'm blind to all the signs

Baby tell me lies

You're red but I just don't mind

Yeah I will let you

Babe

I don't wanna be lonely again tonight baby

But I don't wanna fall for you honey

Cos all you will do is make me cry

So keep it on the low

Nobody should know

I don't wanna make mama cry

Let her down again

And all of my friends

For another man

Let me love you babe

Help me forget this pain

But I will let you

But I will let you

Do what you do

Shut my eyes off tonight

As if I'm blind to all the signs

Baby tell me lies

You're red but I just don't mind

But I will let you

Do what you do

Shut my eyes off tonight

As if I'm blind to all the signs

Baby tell me lies

You're red but I just don't mind

Yeah I will let you

Shut my eyes off tonight

As if I'm blind to all the signs

Baby tell me lies

You're red but I just don't mind

Yeah I will let you

Yeah I will let you
 
Chỉnh sửa cuối:

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back