A Thousand Miles tên gọi ban đầu: Interlude là một bài hát của nghệ sĩ thu âm người Mỹ Vanessa Carlton nằm trong album phòng thu đầu tay của cô. Đây là một bản baroque pop và pop rock với nội dung liên quan đến cảm xúc của mỗi người khi một người mình yêu thương ra đi, trong đó kết hợp giữa những âm thanh từ piano và dàn dây mang phong cách của giao hưởng.
A Thousand Miles đã xuất hiện trong nhiều tác phẩm điện ảnh và truyền hình, như White Chicks và Pitch Perfect 2.
Bài hát: A thousand mile
Ca sĩ: Vanessa Carlton
Lời bài hát:
Making my way downtown
Walking fast, faces pass and I'm homebound
Staring blankly ahead
Just making my way
Making a way through the crowd
And I need you
And I miss you
And now I wonder
If I could fall into the sky
Do you think time would pass me by?
"Cause you know I" d walk a thousand miles
If I could just see you tonight
It's always times like these when I think of you
And wonder if you ever think of me
"Cause everything" s so wrong, and I don't belong
Living in your precious memory
"Cause I need you
And I miss you
And now I wonder
If I could fall into the sky
Do you think time would pass me by?
Oh," cause you know I'd walk a thousand miles
If I could just see you tonight
And I, I don't wanna let you know
I, I drown in your memory
I, I don't wanna let this go
I, I don't
Making my way downtown
Walking fast, faces pass and I'm homebound
Staring blankly ahead, just making my way
Making a way through the crowd
And I still need you
And I still miss you
And now I wonder
If I could fall into the sky
Do you think time would pass us by?
"Cause you know I" d walk a thousand miles
If I could just see you, oh-oh
If I could fall into the sky
Do you think time would pass me by?
"Cause you know I" d walk a thousand miles
If I could just see you
If I could just hold you tonight
Chúc các bạn nghe nhạc vui vẻ!
A Thousand Miles đã xuất hiện trong nhiều tác phẩm điện ảnh và truyền hình, như White Chicks và Pitch Perfect 2.
Bài hát: A thousand mile
Ca sĩ: Vanessa Carlton
Lời bài hát:
Making my way downtown
Walking fast, faces pass and I'm homebound
Staring blankly ahead
Just making my way
Making a way through the crowd
And I need you
And I miss you
And now I wonder
If I could fall into the sky
Do you think time would pass me by?
"Cause you know I" d walk a thousand miles
If I could just see you tonight
It's always times like these when I think of you
And wonder if you ever think of me
"Cause everything" s so wrong, and I don't belong
Living in your precious memory
"Cause I need you
And I miss you
And now I wonder
If I could fall into the sky
Do you think time would pass me by?
Oh," cause you know I'd walk a thousand miles
If I could just see you tonight
And I, I don't wanna let you know
I, I drown in your memory
I, I don't wanna let this go
I, I don't
Making my way downtown
Walking fast, faces pass and I'm homebound
Staring blankly ahead, just making my way
Making a way through the crowd
And I still need you
And I still miss you
And now I wonder
If I could fall into the sky
Do you think time would pass us by?
"Cause you know I" d walk a thousand miles
If I could just see you, oh-oh
If I could fall into the sky
Do you think time would pass me by?
"Cause you know I" d walk a thousand miles
If I could just see you
If I could just hold you tonight
Chúc các bạn nghe nhạc vui vẻ!

